Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 09-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #169
jeffny09

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
ill be leaving for NE in a week!

when i put the car away for winter- where di i put the jack stands?

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

jeffny09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:02 PM   #170
comero

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Has anyone found a lined car cover for a reasonable price? We will keep it inside, but still want to protect it there. Winter is coming soon!
comero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:32 AM   #171
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Huge car show in West Point, Nebraska on 9/20/2009. Go to the "Husker Nation" under Social groups tab for more details and the link to the event.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #172
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by comero View Post
Has anyone found a lined car cover for a reasonable price? We will keep it inside, but still want to protect it there. Winter is coming soon!
What do you consider reasonable? The GM one is a bit on the crappy side, I've been told California Car Covers are very good, looking at $200 for the cheapest one they offer.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #173
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Huge car show in West Point, Nebraska on 9/20/2009. Go to the "Husker Nation" under Social groups tab for more details and the link to the event.
I was there on Sunday and it was a very large show but i only saw two 2010 Camaro's and one Cam-Am that someone made to look like a Smokey and the Bandit Trans am. Not bad looking just a $30,000 dollar premium is a bit steep on top of the price of the Camaro, you money is better spent on upgrading the performance. My opinion.
Beandip2811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:01 PM   #174
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
I went to the show at Nebraska City, much bigger than I thought it would be. Over 200 cars and trucks. I competed in the 1992 - current stock class, which I didn't realize until it was too late, included Corvettes!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I won!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the Ruby Jewel has 2 first place trophies!
It was a bunch of fun, they even roped me into judging the 1971-1991 stock class. Learned lots.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #175
jeffny09

i am leaving for ne this morning at 4 am 3 am yall time
hope to see yall soon

Old 09-22-2009, 11:21 PM   #176
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffny09 View Post
i am leaving for ne this morning at 4 am 3 am yall time
hope to see yall soon
I'll keep an eye out for ya
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #177
jschuler
WildCat

Drives: 2LT Imperial blue/biege
Kansas City Camaro meet: OFFICIAL PLAN

Ok, I finally got all of this together and organized and have received permission for where we are parking and reservations for where we are eating.

Date: Saturday, October 17th.

Arrival time: between 4:30-5:00pm. You can really arrive whenever but we can line up the cars nicely if we arrive together.

Place: We are parking our cars at Nebraska Furniture Mart in the Legends Village West Shopping Center.

Nebraska Furniture Mart
1601 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111

We won’t have ‘reserved’ space, however the farthest spaces from the entrance are usually empty (this parking lot is gigantic). I’m thinking the best place to line up our cars is the far corner of the Nebraska Furniture Mart parking lot, near the Longhorn Steakhouse. Just find the camaros

For those who are interested I have made reservations for a large group to eat at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Didn’t want to show up with a huge group on a Saturday night and have to wait two hours…we can just walk there from our parking spots.

Reservation is for 6pm.
Cheeseburger in Paradise
1705 Village West Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66111

If you’ve never been to the Village West Shopping Center and you are driving far, you may want to consider going up there early to shop and walk around (and then join us in the NFM parking lot). You can also eat wherever you want, but I would like to know who will be joining us so I can call with a better estimate.

I will send out personal messages too to everyone who has responded. I estimate at least 20 camaros….and I can’t wait!
jschuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #178
jeffny09

whats up fellaz
im now officially in nebraska
holla at me if you see meee lol

Old 09-26-2009, 05:18 PM   #179
toetter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS CGM 6M
ANYBODY GET THEIR CAMARO FROM BEARDMORE CHEVROLET IN BELLVUE, NE? If so, how long since the order was placed? Thanks for the info!!
toetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #180
MisterT

Drives: 2010 Camaro Blk/Blk
hey everybody!
I just thought i would inform you guys and gals that we can +1 more camaro for nebraska! Yes i have taken delivery of my 2010 Camaro black on black 2SS/RS with silver rallys, And oh my god she is beautiful! It was about a 6 month journey to finally get her, but be reassured it was well worth the wait.
It took around 6 month like I said to get my camaro but it was a very interesting journey considering i delt with 3 different dealers before i finally got one, I thought id share my story with ya'll so maybe some of u looking to order could save sometime.. I first started my experience with a local dealer here in North Platte (Jerry remus) When i placed my order with them, they told me they had a allocation ready and waiting and it would be there in all of about a month.. Well a month went by then 2 months and right around 3 month i finally said HEY douche bags wheres my camaro.. And they informed me they were having difficultys with allocations. So I looked around to find a new dealer that maybe had one in stock or possibly even a alocation, Thus Woodhouse Chevy in the missouri vally was born!
The first guy i spoke with at woodhouse informed me that they had my exact camaro was on its way to the dealership and had a E.T.A of abouot 3 weeks. I was like YEAH! so i didnt even hesitate to drop Jerry remus and go with woodhouse. Needless to say 2 months went by and no car from woodhouse. they said "it got held up somewhere" and its gonna be another 2 months before my car gets here. By this time im not a happy camper So i start calling around once again and I find a dealer in Kansas City Missouri that actually has my car on their lot! But are charging over MSRP which i do not support in anyway, so i told them no thanks Il wait..

The respondent in Kansas city says Okay, But then a day later texts me and says we'll go down to 1 grand over MSRP, and i anwser with no thanks. texts me again the next day asking me when i would pick up a camaro at MSRP! I answer right now.. And a week later myself and my brother drive 450 miles with a trailer and pick her up.. And after it was all said and done i realized they even gave me the supplier discount. So like i said it was painful getting here but well worth it! Anybody out there still waiting stick in there!
MisterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:39 AM   #181
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Big cruise night in Plattsmouth NE tonight so i hope the weather turns a bit to the nice side.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #182
jeffny09

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
hey everybody!
I just thought i would inform you guys and gals that we can +1 more camaro for nebraska! Yes i have taken delivery of my 2010 Camaro black on black 2SS/RS with silver rallys, And oh my god she is beautiful! It was about a 6 month journey to finally get her, but be reassured it was well worth the wait.
It took around 6 month like I said to get my camaro but it was a very interesting journey considering i delt with 3 different dealers before i finally got one, I thought id share my story with ya'll so maybe some of u looking to order could save sometime.. I first started my experience with a local dealer here in North Platte (Jerry remus) When i placed my order with them, they told me they had a allocation ready and waiting and it would be there in all of about a month.. Well a month went by then 2 months and right around 3 month i finally said HEY douche bags wheres my camaro.. And they informed me they were having difficultys with allocations. So I looked around to find a new dealer that maybe had one in stock or possibly even a alocation, Thus Woodhouse Chevy in the missouri vally was born!
The first guy i spoke with at woodhouse informed me that they had my exact camaro was on its way to the dealership and had a E.T.A of abouot 3 weeks. I was like YEAH! so i didnt even hesitate to drop Jerry remus and go with woodhouse. Needless to say 2 months went by and no car from woodhouse. they said "it got held up somewhere" and its gonna be another 2 months before my car gets here. By this time im not a happy camper So i start calling around once again and I find a dealer in Kansas City Missouri that actually has my car on their lot! But are charging over MSRP which i do not support in anyway, so i told them no thanks Il wait..

The respondent in Kansas city says Okay, But then a day later texts me and says we'll go down to 1 grand over MSRP, and i anwser with no thanks. texts me again the next day asking me when i would pick up a camaro at MSRP! I answer right now.. And a week later myself and my brother drive 450 miles with a trailer and pick her up.. And after it was all said and done i realized they even gave me the supplier discount. So like i said it was painful getting here but well worth it! Anybody out there still waiting stick in there!
hey
i saw a black on black camaro with silver strips in lincoln yesterday(thursday)
i think we were on o street! was that you?

im looking to get a get together soon somewhere in lincoln or something
anyone down
lemme know