Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-10-2007, 01:26 AM   #15
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

Drives: 1967 CAMARO
http://video.ls1tech.com/video/CCC82... bumble bee aka my car
Old 07-10-2007, 01:29 AM   #16
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

sorry guys link dont work try this one
some clues abot the perduction camaro its realy going to look like this

Last edited by 1bad67camaro; 07-10-2007 at 01:47 AM.
1bad67camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:56 AM   #17
Z28CamaroGirl84

Drives: 06 Corolla-Missing the '95 Z28
I was soooo anxious to see this movie cause of the camaro and i loved the whole camaro vs mustang part..which we all knew the camaro was going to knock the socks off the mustang.

Then when the that girl called bumblebee a "piece of crap" which i cried just a little cause you dont call a camaro a piece of ____ and then when it came back as the 08-09 camaro and heard that beautiful engine sound my heart started racing and i got giddy like a school girl, hit my boyfriend in the arm and told him we are getting one those the day it comes out...I cant wait untill that car comes out.

P.S : Im new to the camaro board ...nice to meet all you guys
Z28CamaroGirl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:02 AM   #18
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

hello z28camarogirl84 welcom!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:01 AM   #19
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I already touched it a few times. The guy that revved the concept while loading it on the youtube video was the head of security for it and watched it like a hawk ALL DAY BOTH DAYS. He went to get food or go to the restroom a few times. I took full advantage.
My friend and I touched the silver coupe @ the Philly Auto Show. We were there on the press day that we were invited too thru here.

My friend placed his finger on it for a pic and said 'Oooh, look, I got to touch a multi-million dollar concept car.' LOL So since the woman standing watch didn't seem to have a problem with our fingertips touching it, I did the same thing.

Not quite the 'touch' some others have gotten, but it still counts. haha
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:03 AM   #20
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad67camaro View Post
sorry guys link dont work try this one
some clues abot the perduction camaro its realy going to look like this
And note what the young woman said. 'This car looks pretty FUTURISTIC.'

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of non-enthusiasts are going to see more 'futuristic' and less 'retro' when it comes out.

I admit, I find it FAR more 'future' than 'past'.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:52 PM   #21
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28CamaroGirl84 View Post
I was soooo anxious to see this movie cause of the camaro and i loved the whole camaro vs mustang part..which we all knew the camaro was going to knock the socks off the mustang.

Then when the that girl called bumblebee a "piece of crap" which i cried just a little cause you dont call a camaro a piece of ____ and then when it came back as the 08-09 camaro and heard that beautiful engine sound my heart started racing and i got giddy like a school girl, hit my boyfriend in the arm and told him we are getting one those the day it comes out...I cant wait untill that car comes out.

P.S : Im new to the camaro board ...nice to meet all you guys

Welcome Z28CamaroGirl84!

Glad to see another person from the bay area on the boards. I've been the only one so far. The same thing happened to me. My girlfriend didn't hit me on the arm though. She just said "OK, you can get one."
Old 07-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #22
shibbychevy15
I'm your Huckleberry!

Drives: 2001 Silverado 1500 Ext Cab
Man that was freakin crazy!!! when the new Camaro came to the big screen I was going nuts !!! My wife said "man I don't even get that kind of reaction out of you!" anyway she did like it alot better on screen in action then in the pics. hopefully thats the final go ahead!!

~Cheers~
shibbychevy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #23
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
The coolest part of the movie, is just before Bumblebee updates to a 2009, he just casually sees one already driving around in traffic. At that moment, I believe you can see two camaros on the screen at the same time. The one in traffic, you see the back of the car driving away and the front of the Camaro Bumblebee immediately changed into.

The movie concept Camaro is amazing in that at all times you see these ridiculously large wheels on a camaro, which are perfect for the movie, but I would not say realistic if you actually had to drive that. The movie Camaro is as stylized as you can get.

Yes seeing the new Camaro doing burnouts was pretty sweet. My spouse kept staring at me to see how I reacted to the car. She Also did not really know what this car looked like, though she had heard about it. i just sat there and pretended to be "normal" level of impressed when I was really extremely impressed. she knows I want to buy one.

And I AM going back to see the movie again ONLY to see the car again LOL The car just being in the movie is going to add I estimate $100 million in extra ticket sales.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:29 PM   #24
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
I popped wood.

Not really...but close.

I'm taking the GF to see the movie this weekend, hopefully.
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #25
daddyseth1

Drives: 94 Pontiac Firebird Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
The coolest part of the movie, is just before Bumblebee updates to a 2009, he just casually sees one already driving around in traffic. At that moment, I believe you can see two camaros on the screen at the same time. The one in traffic, you see the back of the car driving away and the front of the Camaro Bumblebee immediately changed into.

The movie concept Camaro is amazing in that at all times you see these ridiculously large wheels on a camaro, which are perfect for the movie, but I would not say realistic if you actually had to drive that. The movie Camaro is as stylized as you can get.

Yes seeing the new Camaro doing burnouts was pretty sweet. My spouse kept staring at me to see how I reacted to the car. She Also did not really know what this car looked like, though she had heard about it. i just sat there and pretended to be "normal" level of impressed when I was really extremely impressed. she knows I want to buy one.

And I AM going back to see the movie again ONLY to see the car again LOL The car just being in the movie is going to add I estimate $100 million in extra ticket sales.
Well I am going to be a big contributor to that figure, because as crazy as it sounds, I am going to see it for a third time, but I am going to take my neices and nephews to a Saturday Matinee to see it (1 neice and three nephews). I cant help it.
daddyseth1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #26
alleykt123
err… MEOW!

Drives: 2005 GTO
Send a message via AIM to alleykt123 Send a message via Yahoo to alleykt123
All of my friends who saw the 'Maro in the movie now understand why I've been such a babbling fanatic for the past year!

They don't think I'm such a nut job anymore. Sheesh…

Quote:
Motorcycle Cop: Whatcha got in the trunk?
J. Frank Parnell: Oh... You don't wanna look in there.

Repo Man
alleykt123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:44 PM   #27
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk 2018 Sierra SLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Welcome Z28CamaroGirl84!

Glad to see another person from the bay area on the boards. I've been the only one so far. The same thing happened to me. My girlfriend didn't hit me on the arm though. She just said "OK, you can get one."
You were never alone my fellow Camaro lover!

Im going to see it tonight I CANT WAIT
Jeanius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:08 AM   #28
Jak

Drives: 03 Dodge Dakota
I loved the movie That's what finally kicked me over to the 09 Camaro, to actually see and hear what it's gonna look like. I just wish we didn't have to wait soooooo long to get one.
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote