Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 03-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #183
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
Hi Paul,

I wonder if Victory Layne would host a mini-meet to show us the new ZL1 when they get one on the lot. I for one would love to get a look at one without sales pressure.

Also, have you asked again if they would sponsor our business cards?

I imagine other clubs in Florida could provide examples as to how their sponsors support their clubs.

Just my .02 worth.

Jerry
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #184
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Friday Night Camaro Dinner

This is a re-posting of post number 111 above:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a long wait until our next meet on April 21st. I'm ready to go today!

When my car was being built last November, I met Eric on camaro5.com. His new Camaro IBM convertible was being built at the same time. He mentioned to me that they live in Western Pennsylvania and they were planning a trip in March of 2012. They would drive to Virginia and put their new convertible on the auto train bound for Florida. Once in Northern Florida they'd take their time and drive down the east coast of Florida to Key West and then come back up the west coast. He also mentioned that they would like to stop in Fort Myers and meet in person (versus talking on Camaro5.com).

The months have flown by, it's March already, and they have a room reserved in Fort Myers for Friday night, March 23rd.

He asked me to invite all the Camaro owners in our area to dinner and he'd buy! I know Eric is reading this and having a heart attack…just kidding about him buying. Tony (tonytahoe) recommended we go to a restaurant in the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall near the Bass Pro Shop that several of you met at last year: http://www.millersalehouse.com/
http://www.gulfcoasttowncenter.com/s...9?OpenDocument.

If you can, please come and join us at 5:00 PM in the parking lot in front of Miller's Ale House, show Eric and his wife how we Floridians welcome new friends to Florida, and when we get tired of standing around and bragging about our cars, we can go inside and eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I heard from Eric and they are having a blast touring Florida and have put a bunch of enjoyable miles on their new Camaro. Everything is still set for Friday evening. Hope many of you can join us!

Jerry

ps: Here's an article I came across that might interest some of you:
http://thehorsepowerjunkies.com/gene...en-maf-sensor/

Old 03-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #185
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
Well Jerry I know you are upset about the business cards and i noted your concern. my only thing i want you and everyone to know i made Swflgens and i want to make it HUGE here in southwest fl.

i want to get as many sponsors as possible. i feel that you think Victory layne runs swflgens and they dont i am going to go there tomorrow give them my ideas and i will listen to theirs once i know whats going on i will let everyone know. My main goal is to have a club that is fun for everyone who owns a camaro v6,v8 etc.

if you have any concerns or ideas please contact me or cheryl.

p.s ANY IDEAS FOR A SPONSOR LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU

SWFLGENS on facebook.
paultheman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:25 PM   #186
rchrdp305

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo64 View Post
Nope too early and the Camaro is back home in the garage today. Driving around the G6.

yeah ive seen your g6 then when I leave, you park on the 2nd floor. i park on the 3rd floor. btw you were right, there are less cars in that garge so I guess il keep parking in garage 2 on monday & wednesday.

with regard with the meet this friday, I will see if I can make it since I work. but I like the idea that victory layne should showcase the ZL1 to all of us. Only time will show.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #187
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdp305 View Post
yeah ive seen your g6 then when I leave, you park on the 2nd floor. i park on the 3rd floor. btw you were right, there are less cars in that garge so I guess il keep parking in garage 2 on monday & wednesday.

with regard with the meet this friday, I will see if I can make it since I work. but I like the idea that victory layne should showcase the ZL1 to all of us. Only time will show.
Cool, yup seemed to clear out a bit even more so I've been parking on the 2nd floor.

I should be able to meet on Friday.
Ringo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:21 AM   #188
mrvenicess

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 auto
I'm going to try to run down on Fri.
mrvenicess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:07 PM   #189
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Everyone April,21 is coming sooner then you think

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #190
1bacamaro

Drives: 2ss
ok who was the guy that bitching about what the cards or shirts said.
1bacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #191
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

JEFF calm Down we are going to talk to Victory layne and See if they like the shirts. if they are going to pay for it and how they are going to sponsor us like we are making out the details and once i know 100% i will let everyone know.

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #192
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bacamaro View Post
ok who was the guy that bitching about what the cards or shirts said.
You probably mean me. I sent a private message to Paul on the 8th of March making a couple suggestions for the business cards that I thought might make it better.

I erroneously thought making suggestions for OUR club would be appreciated, whether or not Paul personally agreed with each one. That's typically how a democracy works.

It wasn't bitching, I said nothing about the shirts, and I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you tomorrow night at Miller's Ale House. Hope you can make it.

Jerry
Old 03-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #193
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCMSGTRET View Post
You probably mean me. I sent a private message to Paul on the 8th of March making a couple suggestions for the business cards that I thought might make it better.

I erroneously thought making suggestions for OUR club would be appreciated, whether or not Paul personally agreed with each one. That's typically how a democracy works.

It wasn't bitching, I said nothing about the shirts, and I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you tomorrow night at Miller's Ale House. Hope you can make it.

Jerry

No one was bitching, i want every one's opinion on everything i will talk to most of the memebers and if they have a issues i will be more then glad to change it thus far the cards will be changed by request of not only jerry and other members but victory layne itself.

The Shirts are going to be ordered march 30, but if you don't pay in advance i am sorry to inform you that will not received a shirt at the april,21 meet.

if you have any questions concerns or ideas post here or on our facebook or please email me or call or text me.

We are all here to make SWFLGENS HUGE.

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #194
rchrdp305

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
im cool with the shirt I designed it
which reminds me I better send the check to paul before the due date lol
Old 03-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #195
1bacamaro

Drives: 2ss
Good thing everyone gives thier opinion but its how u go about it. Paul u put this together so in my opinion every final decision should be yours. Its called chain of command and u dont break the chain.
1bacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #196
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bacamaro View Post
Good thing everyone gives thier opinion but its how u go about it. Paul u put this together so in my opinion every final decision should be yours. Its called chain of command and u dont break the chain.

yea i know but my job as the Leader is to try and make everyone happy so i am going to try my best.

i will tell everyone in swflgens if you have a design for a shirt or a bussiness card go right ahead and send it to me RICHARD gave me a Logo design i loved it and now it is our logo (THANKS AGAIN).

Again even if you want to make your own business card, put our logo on it that's fine with me. just let me know your doing it because if you get members i need to know so i can keep count okay.

ONCE AGAIN no one is bitching i just want opinions and concerns

Finally after this Shirt and cards thing we need to focus on sponsors.

SWFLGENS on facebook.