Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Well Paul Sr VS Paul Jr

Well Paul Sr VS Paul Jr

it was on tonight and I gotta say Sr was his typical self and sort of screwed himself in public view.

Admitting on radio and TV that OCC is worth 0, the company has no value.

Why he wont pay Jr for his 20% share in it.

So Jr offers to buy his 80% then, which was priceless, since OCC is worth nothing

The OCC bike build was crap also, looked like the godaddy bike, same squiggles, and as neat as the rime could be they screwed it up too.
There should of been a paint contrast like a real computer board.
All shiny aluminum made it blend into nothing.

Gonna be a hands down Jr takes all show.
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/v6...-all-over.html

----------------------------------------------
"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate.
In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law.
To pursue... natural justice.
This is not vengeance.
Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response.
No, not vengeance.
Punishment."

Last edited by 2ndgenz28; 08-12-2010 at 10:58 PM.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:17 PM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
damn, I forgot to set my dvr.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #3
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Its on again right now TLC
Old 08-13-2010, 12:02 AM   #4
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
i saw a good portion of it and Sr has all the stuff to make a bike but does not have a Designer anymore and Jr does not have anything at the moment but is really good with designs
Old 08-13-2010, 12:08 AM   #5
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
Jr does not have anything at the moment but is really good with designs
But if you saw it you know he just got the building, Im sure GM wasn't making cars 15mins after moving into an empty building either......
Old 08-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Sr is such a jerk. All he does is dump on jr. He's just bitter because Jr. didn't come crawling back and now that he's building his own shop he knows he never will. I wonder what Vinnie's done with Vforce customs? Perhaps Cody is left to run that for now?

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:32 AM   #7
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
But if you saw it you know he just got the building, Im sure GM wasn't making cars 15mins after moving into an empty building either......
I started late * in the show so i know lol, i missed the first part of it

i wanna see what Jr has up his sleeve, and senior just seems to bitter i mean yea he left the company on bad terms but at least support your son
Old 08-13-2010, 12:49 AM   #8
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
How much of this feud do you think is for ratings??....

I'm not trying to be cynical, but it is a real shame if Sr is really and truly estranged from both his sons...

Life is too short to cut people out of it, especially your own kids...

What a sad state of affairs that they are not talking to each other...it's very sad to me...

Having lost my own dad when he died, I would give ANYTHING to have him back, even for one more day...

Then you have Sr not talking to his sons, and Jr and Mikey not talking to their dad...

What a waste of precious time...tomorrow is promised to no one, so people need to spend time with their family and friends before it is too late and you can't make up for the lost time...

Forgiveness needs to take place on both sides of the fence...

'Now back to your regularly scheduled C5 viewing and posting'!!!...
Old 08-13-2010, 01:34 AM   #9
AZCamaroFan
Coming Soon

Drives: Camaros
my dad keeps telling me it's for ratings, but obviously as far as it's gone i don't think so.
sr. was awful, as usual. Jr's comeback about buying sr. out was priceless. You notice sr. spent the whole episode ragging on Pauly. Even took a shot at his girlfriend. At one point he claimed Pauly dumped Mikey, which wasn't true of course.
i hope Pauly makes a go of it because sr. is the jerk of jerks. you notice that OCC shop isn't hopping like it once was?
also loved Pauly's comment how that new bike looked like one of the others. Since Jason started designing, they all look alike, with different paint schemes.
Then sr. drives past pauly's shop, like a 16 year old driving past his ex-girlfriends house.
talk about someone who can't take a look at himself.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:46 AM   #10
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCamaroFan View Post
my dad keeps telling me it's for ratings, but obviously as far as it's gone i don't think so.
sr. was awful, as usual. Jr's comeback about buying sr. out was priceless. You notice sr. spent the whole episode ragging on Pauly. Even took a shot at his girlfriend. At one point he claimed Pauly dumped Mikey, which wasn't true of course.
i hope Pauly makes a go of it because sr. is the jerk of jerks. you notice that OCC shop isn't hopping like it once was?
also loved Pauly's comment how that new bike looked like one of the others. Since Jason started designing, they all look alike, with different paint schemes.
Then sr. drives past pauly's shop, like a 16 year old driving past his ex-girlfriends house.
talk about someone who can't take a look at himself.
So true...

Sr is acting like a child....hope Jr's shop is successful
Old 08-13-2010, 02:25 AM   #11
AZCamaroFan
Coming Soon

oh and did you notice sr. mentioned how everyone thought it was "poor jr., but it's really poor me."
sr.=fail
Old 08-13-2010, 03:02 AM   #12
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Tha DJ sumed it up the best, Sr may of had the foundation but without Jr they would of never went anywhere. His theme bikes got them out of that 10x10 lower shop.

As proven by ever fan vote, they always chose Jrs stuff over Sr old school slap it together in 45mins stuff. As Sr boast, he can build a whole bike in 45mins.

Jr takes weeks but makes art on wheels.

I owe my success to Jr but I was smart n went after the cheaper Jap bike cruiser market that the common man can afford even in tough times, even more so when gas is high as they can get 70+ MPG and be decked out for under 5 grand.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:09 AM   #13
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

TLC board is rippin him apart too

http://community.discovery.com/eve/f...m/f/6121902826
Old 08-13-2010, 09:07 AM   #14
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
It's all about the ratings, I see a tearful reunion in the future and both will talk in extreme detail how they each have seen the error of their ways and how they they need the synergy to be successful, yadda yadda yadda, and then the new season will start.
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #15
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
It's all about the ratings, I see a tearful reunion in the future and both will talk in extreme detail how they each have seen the error of their ways and how they they need the synergy to be successful, yadda yadda yadda, and then the new season will start.
Not gonna happen, they may talk in passing but Vinne & Codey will still have their own shop and Jr will still have his own business.

If anything it will be like LA ink where several shops are part of one show, but they will never become one again.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #16
AZCamaroFan
Coming Soon

by the way, how many people know Pauli isn't technically a junior. He has a different middle name.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:00 AM   #17
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
I think it's for ratings. People loved the arguments, it's what makes the show.

As to Sr. vs Jr. design wise, Sr's stuff is classic and will always work. Jr's stuff isn't very rideable, and theme bikes are pretty useless. IMHO, all custom bike's look alike anyway, and all that stretch is pretty useless if you really want to ride the bike. Of course, some of Sr's old school stuff is pretty unrideable too.

Speaking about OCC not hopping as much, that's across the custom bike industry, not just OCC. The economy has punched the custom bike shops in the mouth, not too many people want to drop $50k plus on a bike that's hard to ride. Also, the custom bike fad has slowed down too, as like I mentioned above, they all look alike, and there are 10000 custom bike builders out there.

All that said, if I was to buy a custom, it would be from Bourget's anyway.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:33 AM   #18
AZCamaroFan
Coming Soon

i don't see them filing lawsuits if it's for ratings. Plus Sr. isn't just feuding with Pauli. He's not talking to the other two sons either. And the oldest one never appears on the show.
i just wonder what the ratings are, because i think everyone is fed up with it.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Rating have been down since the move to TLC, which was a mistake.

I can watch Discovery near 24/7 but not TLC, either live births, fashion junk, weddin junk or crying kids, which you don't get on Discovery, which is more of a man's channel, TLC is 90% women shows.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:47 AM   #20
AZCamaroFan
Coming Soon

Seems like they have some other decent shows at night. I don't remember. But what difference does it make what's on in the morning?
Old 08-13-2010, 11:57 AM   #21
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Sr needs to learn how to listen and stop interupting everyone else who is speaking. He is always right and veryone else is always wrong.

Last edited by PAUL SS; 08-13-2010 at 11:58 AM. Reason: sp
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #22
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

People are creatures of habbit, they lost allot of viewers just cause of the switch. They don't surf that channel.

Though all the re-runs are on Discovery and do well.

One is on right now.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #23
ron10

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
had to be for ratings or they would not have aired it.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #24
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I don't know how the new show will do. I'm glad it's back, but for how long....

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #25
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
its all for ratings, if you really look at some of the stuff thats on the web you will see that, when SR is not in the shop JR is in OCC working as Shop manager.

Jr has always thought about doing his own things, If you look back in the show thats why he kept the lower shop, when they moved to the larger one.

he also talked Vinny back in to working with him & mikey is working with him as well.

I think its all for show.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote