Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas > Local Marketplace

Old 08-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
txrhino

Drives: '10 LT1 CGM "Sweet Emotion"
ABL TYCO 2058296-1 LIGHT PIPES FS

I have a few of the tyco light pipes listed on ebay. They are used for the dash/door ambient (ABL) lighting mod. The part number for this item is 2058296-1. Obsolete item getting harder and harder to find. Get them while you can.
You can check my auctions here http://motors.shop.ebay.com/txrhino/...=1&_from=&_ipg=

Posting in the Texas market place for the fastest delivery since I am in Texas also

Thanks,
Kevin
txrhino
FLATBLACK STRIPES w/ RED PINSTRIPING, SUBWOOFER ON BA SYSTEM, ABL DOOR PANELS, BLACKWING INTAKE, GREY MATS, CARBON FIBER BOWTIES & A CUSTOM ENGINE COVER SEE MY ALBUM FOR PICTURES! THANKS CAMARO5.COM MEMBERS!!!
txrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #2
novice66

Drives: 2011 RS Camaro
How far is Cuero from San Antonio? Maybe we could meet half way and i'll just give you the 25 bucks. I'd hate to pay to ship it so close and it get broken. How long is this thing ?
novice66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by novice66 View Post
How far is Cuero from San Antonio? Maybe we could meet half way and i'll just give you the 25 bucks. I'd hate to pay to ship it so close and it get broken. How long is this thing ?
Cuero is almost all the way to Victoria. 4 hours drive to save 8 dollars? What you spend in time and in gas wouldn't be worth the drive. Just have them shipped.

On top of that, there is a "special" trooper out there in Cuero that likes to write BS tickets to people because he's crooked. Coming from THIS officer who KNOWS and got a ticket for 86 in a 60 when I had the cruise control set on 67...AND I had 3 witnesses in the truck with me that could ALL attest to the fact that he is a CROOKED, LYING officer. SAD days these are when officers like those are still employed. SORRY to get off topic, but I had to vent...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Cuero is almost all the way to Victoria. 4 hours drive to save 8 dollars? What you spend in time and in gas wouldn't be worth the drive. Just have them shipped.

On top of that, there is a "special" trooper out there in Cuero that likes to write BS tickets to people because he's crooked. Coming from THIS officer who KNOWS and got a ticket for 86 in a 60 when I had the cruise control set on 67...AND I had 3 witnesses in the truck with me that could ALL attest to the fact that he is a CROOKED, LYING officer. SAD days these are when officers like those are still employed. SORRY to get off topic, but I had to vent...
Dang, 4 hours!? Which way are you going?? I can get from Refugio to SA in about 1:45min. I go through Goliad, Kenedy, Karnes City, etc. , the latter of which are West of Cuero, but it still shouldn't take nearly that long to get there.

Don't get me started on troopers in that area... >.>
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
txrhino

Drives: '10 LT1 CGM "Sweet Emotion"
DAMN! I was in San Antonio last Friday.......it is a little less then an hour and half drive so close to 3 hour round trip. Agree not worth it to try save a dollar but if your in the area that is different. Anyone on Camaro5 who wants them I can sell for $19.99 + $6.99 shipping using priority mail. If you know anyone else in SA who wants them I can shipped up to 10 for that price (if I have that many left)

Kevin
Txrhino
FLATBLACK STRIPES w/ RED PINSTRIPING, SUBWOOFER ON BA SYSTEM, ABL DOOR PANELS, BLACKWING INTAKE, GREY MATS, CARBON FIBER BOWTIES & A CUSTOM ENGINE COVER SEE MY ALBUM FOR PICTURES! THANKS CAMARO5.COM MEMBERS!!!
txrhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:13 PM   #6
novice66

My parents are down in rockport. Is that close to you?
Old 08-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #7
novice66

I'll just send you the money and you can mail me the stuff. PM me your info so i can mail you the money.