Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Interior Parts & Accessories All interior parts and accessories.

Old 08-14-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
txrhino

Drives: '10 LT1 CGM "Sweet Emotion"
FS Tyco Light Pipe #2058296-1 ABL obsolete item

I have a few of the tyco light pipes listed on ebay. They are used for the dash/door ambient (ABL) lighting mod. The part number for this item is 2058296-1. Obsolete item getting harder and harder to find. Get them while you can.
You can check my auctions here http://shop.ebay.com/txrhino/m.html?...&_trksid=p4340

Need a larger quanity? Let me know I have a few lines out for some "new old stock" overseas but the price has to be right for me to pull the trigger and need to know I can sell them. The few suppliers who have them are getting greedy so the prices keep going up when they get harder to find.

Thanks,
Kevin
txrhino
Attached Images

FLATBLACK STRIPES w/ RED PINSTRIPING, SUBWOOFER ON BA SYSTEM, ABL DOOR PANELS, BLACKWING INTAKE, GREY MATS, CARBON FIBER BOWTIES & A CUSTOM ENGINE COVER SEE MY ALBUM FOR PICTURES! THANKS CAMARO5.COM MEMBERS!!!

Last edited by txrhino; 08-14-2010 at 02:42 PM.
txrhino is offline   Reply With Quote