Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 08-14-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Geen Hemlock + heat=

a not a good day lol, had a chance of getting some free wood today but they didnt tell us it was green & when I do mean green (the tree had only been down two weeks) of course that means it would not be good to burn until next year, but oh well.

plus the heat today, got in to Dan's vette & it was saying 100 & got up to 102. but to go along with this stuff its icecream & rootbeer floats & pizza lol

need to go back tomorrow

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
he he, he said "wood".. j/k... Hopefully you didn't have to chop it too.. That is a real PITA. It's all good, you'll be in good shape for next year with a whole load of seasoned firewood..
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
he he, he said "wood".. j/k... Hopefully you didn't have to chop it too.. That is a real PITA. It's all good, you'll be in good shape for next year with a whole load of seasoned firewood..
he?????? I have woman boobies & my husband checked them himself

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z, 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT
Old 08-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
he?????? I have woman boobies & my husband checked them himself
That means he got wood too!
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

went back & got more wood today & only have two more rounds to go then we are done but in 95+ heat we were done for the day. lol

Old 08-15-2010, 11:48 PM   #6
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros