Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #43
Richy_Rich
FAVOR
 
Richy_Rich's Avatar
 
Drives: Many Different Rides
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 783
And to think, all I wanted was for APS to convert the LS1/2 kits up to LS3 spec; then this comes along! What-the ham-sandwhich?! Did I hear 1200 on pump gas and 2000 something sustainable hp?
__________________
Please be kind when you drive; thank you.
Richy_Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:01 PM   #44
TXGooch21
 
TXGooch21's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 517
This is going to be one RIDICULOUS camaro! He is gonna have to keep 4 extra sets of tires in his garage....
__________________
CGM 2SS/RS, LS3, R2C CAI, Magnaflow exhaust, Black Chrome powdercoated wheels
TXGooch21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #45
JusticePete
5th Gen Master Builder

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 18,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGooch21 View Post
This is going to be one RIDICULOUS camaro! He is gonna have to keep 4 extra sets of tires in his garage....
I think he'll need two in the trunk.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:06 PM   #46
GEEo
OKCamaros
 
GEEo's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 banger Diesel
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 4,577
SIIIIICCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #47
stryder09
Nerd.
 
Drives: 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 85
Very nice. A work of art actually.

But, I doubt he ever drives it. Probably a clause in his contract about dangerous side activities. Can't imagine the team liking this too much...
stryder09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:15 PM   #48
SILVER BULLITT

 
Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: LOS ANGELES
Posts: 1,506
very nice build .... im jealous ha ha
__________________
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #49
camaro2ssblack
 
camaro2ssblack's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS - Black on Black
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Jackson, TN
Posts: 731
Living in Tennessee and being an alumni of the University of Tennessee and an avid football fan, I can tell all of you that Eric Berry has broken all the molds when it comes to being a student athlete. Great kid from a great family, never once got into any off the field issues and was an outstanding leader and representative of our state and school. This kid did it the right way and is now being rewarded for years of hard work and dedication. He will be sorely missed at UT for years to come..

This guy is humble, smart and one of the best football players we have ever seen play at Tennessee - we rank him 3rd amongst our football legends behind Peyton Manning and Reggie White. I expect nothing but class and dominance from him - on the field and now on the streets...

I am just so pumped that he and I drive the same exact car - well sort of....
camaro2ssblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #50
JusticePete
5th Gen Master Builder

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 18,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgraves View Post
Living in Tennessee and being an alumni of the University of Tennessee and an avid football fan, I can tell all of you that Eric Berry has broken all the molds when it comes to being a student athlete. Great kid from a great family, never once got into any off the field issues and was an outstanding leader and representative of our state and school. This kid did it the right way and is now being rewarded for years of hard work and dedication. He will be sorely missed at UT for years to come..

This guy is humble, smart and one of the best football players we have ever seen play at Tennessee - we rank him 3rd amongst our football legends behind Peyton Manning and Reggie White. I expect nothing but class and dominance from him - on the field and now on the streets...


Because of the youth and wealth in professional sports we tend to focus on them as examples of what is wrong with our society. Athletes are no different than any other segment in our society. There are freaks and flakes in every profession. I have had the opportunity to work with a number of sports celebrities and superstars. Most of the charitable work they do will never be written about because they CHOOSE to keep it private.

I arranged for a terminally ill 11 year old boy to meet with his hero about 25 years ago. When Coach Ditka met the boy a reporter came over. He asked the reporter to leave. The reporter replied it was great PR and a story would be a tear jerker. Ditka was furious, but controlled. The reporter left. Ditka got on both knees and had a conversation in whispers with the boy. I thanked the Coach for making time. He told me there were no thanks required. Wouldn't anyone take time to help a child in need?

The boy's parent' asked him what he and the coach had talked about. The boy said it was a secret. The coach had his secretary call me and made arrangements for the boy to come to a practice. They gave him a jersey and a ball autographed by the team. There was no press about any of this.

The boy was buried wearing his jersey and with his autographed ball.

My point is that the good most people do is rarely made public. All we hear about are the bad things. It isn't news when we do what we should do. It is news when we don't. Maybe that is the way it should be. I have told very few people about this particular incident. Usually it comes up when people are talking about spoiled professionals in sports. Make no mistake about it, there are losers and jerks in every profession. Just try to remember it is the losers and jerks that make headlines.

Last edited by JusticePete; 08-30-2010 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Clarity
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #51
Ken67
 
Drives: 2001 Pontiac Grand AM GT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Bettendorf
Posts: 14
I need to see and hear when done
Ken67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #52
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 5,935
Wow Pete.

That is awesome. Kudos to you. There is no better feeling than to help some one with no strings attached.

Thank You for sharing.



Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post


Because of the youth and wealth in professional sports we tend to focus on them as examples of what is wrong with our society. Athletes are no different than any other segment in our society. There are freaks and flakes in every profession. I have had the opportunity to work with a number of sports celebrities and superstars. Most of the charitable work they do will never be written about because they CHOOSE to keep it private.

I arranged for a terminally ill 11 year old boy to meet with his hero about 25 years ago. When Coach Ditka met the boy a reporter came over. He asked the reporter to leave. The reporter replied it was great PR and a story would be a tear jerker. Ditka was furious, but controlled. The reporter left. Ditka got on both knees and had a conversation in whispers with the boy. I thanked the Coach for making time. He told me there were no thanks required. Wouldn't anyone take time to help a child in need?

The boy's parent' asked him what he and the coach had talked about. The boy said it was a secret. The coach had his secretary call me and made arrangements for the boy to come to a practice. They gave him a jersey and a ball autographed by the team. There was no press about any of this.

The boy was buried wearing his jersey and with his autographed ball.

My point is that the good most people do is rarely made public. All we hear about are the bad things. It isn't news when we do what we should do. It is news when we don't. Maybe that is the way it should be. I have told very few people about this particular incident. Usually it comes up when people are talking about spoiled professionals in sports. Make no mistake about it, there are losers and jerks in every profession. Just try to remember it is the losers and jerks that make headlines.
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #53
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13
 
TLSTWIN's Avatar
 
Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vermilion, Ohio
Posts: 3,989
AMAZING

As stated before workmanship is first class

Now, think of all the money spent in Developing new parts for our cars. They are making one off pieces and parts that can now be reproduced if they want to create a market for those, ie CF front piece

I can't wait to see & hear the finished product.
__________________
R.I.P. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=373249
Back Street Performance has done a great job with ALL my Performance & Suspension mods, highly recommend them (Rich@BSP) he's in my friends list. https://youtu.be/Lht8sKe1Maw
TLSTWIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #54
BWProductions
StormTrooper
 
BWProductions's Avatar
 
Drives: SW 2SS/RS Vert with Beige top soon
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Downriver, Mi
Posts: 1,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken67 View Post
I need to see and hear when done
+1 Thats awesome, can't wait.
BWProductions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:04 PM   #55
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,912
WOW definitely need more on this car. keep up the great work!!
__________________
2010 Summit White Camaro LS / M6
MRT V2.0

Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #56
TommyTSquared


 
TommyTSquared's Avatar
 
Drives: RSSS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 2,492
I've been to a few car shows with a guy that does welding for nuclear power plants and does a lot of his own fabrication... This is just as incredible.
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 12:25 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM
Detroit News panel wants GM to build Camaro concept Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 12 03-15-2009 04:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.