Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

The Sports Lounge Sports talk

Old 08-22-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
RRrumbLE

Drives: 2011 CGM LS3 Hurst 2SS/RS Camaro
Corvette Racing / ALMS at Road America

Hey guys,

Well, I blew it. I intended to start a thread before the beginning of the ALMS race in Wisconsin at Road America, but I got so worked up for the race that I forgot to post.

But, not to worry! If you missed our brothers at Corvette Racing starting the race from Pole and P2, it's not too late.

Speed Channel will be re-broadcasting the race on Tuesday at Noon Eastern Time (11a here in the midwest). It was a really exciting, fun race to watch at one of the premier road racing circuits in the US. Well worth the space on your DVR!

And thanks so much to Prima Donna for posting every time the Camaros face off with the Mustangs in the Continental SCC. Montreal is right around the corner!! Go Stevenson!!
RRrumbLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 11:16 PM   #2
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRrumbLE View Post
Hey guys,

Well, I blew it. I intended to start a thread before the beginning of the ALMS race in Wisconsin at Road America, but I got so worked up for the race that I forgot to post.

But, not to worry! If you missed our brothers at Corvette Racing starting the race from Pole and P2, it's not too late.

Speed Channel will be re-broadcasting the race on Tuesday at Noon Eastern Time (11a here in the midwest). It was a really exciting, fun race to watch at one of the premier road racing circuits in the US. Well worth the space on your DVR!

And thanks so much to Prima Donna for posting every time the Camaros face off with the Mustangs in the Continental SCC. Montreal is right around the corner!! Go Stevenson!!

Thanks for the heads-up!!!...I saw the end of the race and enjoyed it quite a bit...

I think I'll try to catch the re-broadcast on Tuesday so I get to see the whole thing...

And you already figured out how much I LOVE watching those Camaros racing!!!...

You are quite welcome for the Continental SCC threads that I put out there in support of the Stevenson Motorsports racing teams...
Old 08-23-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
RRrumbLE

Drives: 2011 CGM LS3 Hurst 2SS/RS Camaro
Smile

Awesome!

I loooove watching the Camaros race too. I started watching that series last year (when it was still the Koni Challenge) just waiting for Stevenson to break out the new Camaros. It took a year longer than I'd hoped, but we FINALLY have great head-to-head racing between Camaros and Mustangs.

Seeing that #6 Camaro on pole at Mid-Ohio just about knocked me off my seat.

Now if we can just do something about those sneaks over at Roush, I know they'll nail down their first win.

Something's fishy about that Roush Mustang.