|08-28-2010, 11:21 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Lingenfelter install kit for Camaro ring and pinions
I thought people might like to know that we have a complete ring and pinion install kit available for the 2010-2011 Camaro. This kit can be used with the 3.45 stock gears (if you are buying the GM stock gears to upgrade an AT car) or with the 3.70 and 4.10 gears.
Here is a picture of what is in the kit:
- Ring gear bolts (14)
- Pinion bearing spacer (1)
- Pinion nut (1)
- Pinion seal (1)
- Roller bearing assembly (1)
- Tapered cone bearing (1)
- 18 different sizes of pinion shims (1 of each)
- 31 different sizes of differential bearing shim (2 of each)
- Compatible with new or used differentials
Recommended additional components:
- Friction additive
- Differential fluid
- Lingenfelter 3.70:1 ring and pinion
We don't include a gasket because the factory gasket is reusable. We can supply a gasket or you can get one form the local dealer if you are concerned you might damage the gasket (or if you already did).
Hope this is of interest.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Ring & Pinions (gears)||camaro1||V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)||0||07-12-2009 10:34 PM|