Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 02:05 AM   #1
helpmefamily

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS and RS package
I need some help with my life

I am a semi active member on this website, and I used Proxy server, different email, password, everything different as in you'll never find me. A few days ago I was almost ran over by a car literally one step away. Now I kinda wished I was hit. I been thinking about it compulsively since then. I realized I don't think anyone would miss me except for family. I realized nobody cares about me, I have no good friends, I have issues and I can't get any girl to talk to me. I just feel alone and depressed. I have trouble talking to people, and I always look down literally and mentally. I have never had a reason to look up and see joy of life I need help, I don't know what to do and, i cut myself a few times. I have nobody else to talk to
Old 09-03-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
You need professional help.

Talking here is a temporary fix, not a permanent solution.

You sound like someone from a different thread that had girlfriend problems.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:18 AM   #3
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
everyone at any age has ups and downs. You just need to find 1 person to help you I help someone through problems. You just need one person you are always welcomed to pm me if u want to talk

What I learned from them having caring people around you always best med or therapy
Old 09-03-2010, 02:22 AM   #4
sparky78

Drives: ls3, m6, SS/RS, Red W/ black stripe
There are people out there that can help you out.
http://www.suicideinfo.ca
http://www.suicidehelp.ca

There is always someone out there that can help. Please make a call and visit the sites.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:55 AM   #5
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
Your life touches so many more people than you realize. Suicide is a selfish and permanent answer to a temporary problem... get some help and work through it. Things will get better. You just have to give it a chance.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:58 AM   #6
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
You need to know that a lot of people care about you. If you need someone to talk to PM me with either log on. I'm always willing to listen. You have friends, but sometimes you don't know till you need them the most.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefamily View Post
I am a semi active member on this website, and I used Proxy server, different email, password, everything different as in you'll never find me. A few days ago I was almost ran over by a car literally one step away. Now I kinda wished I was hit. I been thinking about it compulsively since then. I realized I don't think anyone would miss me except for family. I realized nobody cares about me, I have no good friends, I have issues and I can't get any girl to talk to me. I just feel alone and depressed. I have trouble talking to people, and I always look down literally and mentally. I have never had a reason to look up and see joy of life I need help, I don't know what to do and, i cut myself a few times. I have nobody else to talk to
We can talk to you...but there is no immediate response that you might need. I'd suggest picking up the phone and calling your local crisis hotline. You can get a real person on the line and get real time answers.

However, if you feel more comfortable here, being anonymous, etc, that's fine.

First and foremost, you need to see a psychologist/psychiatrist and get yourself on some proper medications. What you have mentioned above is, in my opinion, a major sign on depression. I am no doctor, but I'd imagine with the cutting, you are suffering from some other form of mental illness as well. Proper counseling and meds can fix that chemical imbalance in the brain. I know. I work with folks like this all the time who end up getting off their meds. I've met several paranoid schitzophrenic bipolar folks and it has NEVER failed....they get off their meds, think they are okay, and then lose it. They are forced back on their meds, think they are fine, and think they can do it without their meds once again. What happens? I meet them again on another call.

No joke....I've even been holding onto the arm of a person who had a knife in her hand WHILE she cut her other arm. There was a pillow over her hand, so I never saw the knife. I just knew she was going for something that I might want to take away from her at the time....yep.

Mental illness is no joke...and it's EXTREMELY common. If I was speaking to you in person, I could give you many more examples....immediate examples...and show you how "normal" it is being "abnormal." Medications are made for a reason...they help where the brain seems to fall short.

There's no reason for cutting yourself. The pain always hurts...and is a quick way to jolt you back to reality. But, cutting does not release the anger, pain, depression...it just leaves scars that you have to cover up...and bad memories.

It's normal to be scared...and the great thing about the internet, is the anonymity it offers. You can meet new people..talk just about anything...and always go back and change what you said if you needed.

We have over 31,000 people here and quite often, I don't sit back and think, "Hey...there's going to be several thousand people who read this post." Rather, I think I'm talking to YOU. Put me in front of 1,000 people and I promise...I'll RUN!!!

I don't like big crowds...(or having to speak in front of big crowds...). It's a very common thing. I've stood up before just saying my name in front of several hundred people and felt nervous as all hell...but I've talked one on one with a vast majority of them...and have for months. But, it's just a thing in the brain. You can learn to live and cope with it, or you can be miserable.

I like to hold my head up...be positive...know that life is what you make of it and if you need help, it's available.

I've helped several people...and I know that if you really want to change the way things are, you CAN....JUST TRY.

Good luck to you.

Closed Thread