Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Old 04-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
Matt@510

Drives: c6 vette cam & full bolt-ons
510 dyno day/ open house

For those who aren't or can't make it to camaro fest at royal purple.
Right after Cars N Coffee Houston, 510 is only 5 min drive from Vintage Park. Wolfies girls will be catering food, several vendors sponsors on site displaying products and thousands of dollars worth of giveaways.
Attached Images

Matt@510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
hazy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Oh man, I'd love to go to this. Yall built/tuned the motor in my ride, and I've bothered the shit out of you since I got it in a quest to find out everything I can about the car. I must say that the level of customer service is great, especially when dealing with a performance car ignorant doofus such as myself

Maybe I can pull both off on the same day...otherwise I'll get up there eventually...would like to head up there just to chat with you guys, pout it on the dyno to get a firm rear-wheel number, and ask a few questions I've come up with since the last time I pestered you

HERE's a pic of it...questionable on the rims, but I've not yet come to a conclusion as to whether or not I'm going to keep them...wife likes them, I'm on the fence
hazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
Matt@510

i personally , not digging the wheels.

but yes certainly come out , and feel free to call any time with any questions you have about the car. probably wont be able to talk about it much on dyno day but any other time no problem.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:46 AM   #4
ZL1RHINO

Drives: 2013 black on black
Damn haven't got y'all to do any work yet but plan on y'all building a motor soon for the car y'all's customer service is number 1. Till what time will y'all be doing dyno's
ZL1RHINO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:27 AM   #5
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazy View Post
HERE's a pic of it...questionable on the rims, but I've not yet come to a conclusion as to whether or not I'm going to keep them...wife likes them, I'm on the fence
Those wheels are questionable to me as well. I've seen way worse but I would probably be looking for something else.

If your wife is anything like mine she will say she likes the wheels just so you don't go spend money on something else. The right wheels make or break a car.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:32 PM   #6
hazy

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
sounds like a plan. May head up there one friday when I'm off to have a chat, if the weather's nice!

yeah, about the rims...I'm kinda on the hunt for new ones, but can't really figure out how I'm going to go about it. I'd like to minimize the out of pocket expense, but don't know quite how to go about handling the exchange without either waiting til these sell, riding on shit for a while (or putting it on blocks..) til I get new ones, or eat the money for new ones, and just pray that I can sell these for a reasonable amount (likely what I'm going to do, but just cut a check to uncle sam, so may be a while...)
hazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #7
Matt@510

WE WILL HAVE A MONSTER TRUCK AT OUR OPEN HOUSE/ DYNO DAY!!!!!! YOU CAN RIDE IN IT!!! ONLY $10 May 3rd come out and see all the activities going on. vendors on site, thousands of $$ in giveaways, bounce house, food catered by Wolfies girls, models and photoshoots. And A MONSTER TRUCK!!!!!!!!! Bring the Kids!!!
Attached Images