Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

LSR Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
RULK

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 Victory Red M6
GM Tracking Emails

Has anyone experienced this. Yesterday I received an email from GMTracking.com that the status of my order has changed. Initally I got very excited, since I'm at 1102 (for my ZL1 order) and I was hoping to move to 2000 (GM accepted the order). So I went to check my status on the website and there has been no movement, still at 1102 since 3/10/12. Does GMTracking only update the status during the week?
RULK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Unfortunately I'm not affiliated with GMConnects and don't have any information on their system or how they operate but I can check over your order for you if you'd like. Just send it to me here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
The system updates every two hours and upon a change in status an email letting you know that the status has changed. For some reason your Zl1 was initially sent over and tracked manually probably due to data not being on the automatic system . Subsequently, when it finally was able to update automatically that changed some of the information in the cache which triggered an email. Sorry for the false alarm.. but the data does look good and when GM restores production (keeping fingers crossed for next week) they will schedule the DOSP periods that were cancelled. Larry
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote