Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Interior Parts & Accessories

Interior Parts & Accessories All interior parts and accessories.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
reflexx

Drives: Corvette C7 Torch Red LT2
WTB Black set of interior pieces

Im looking to suede my headliner black, but i have the 2 tone grey interior, and i want the pillars and the coat hangers and the sun visors and also the top center console in the original black color. i think it would look tacky if i suede it.

Pillars, front, back, and the middle seat belt ones
sunvisors, and clips with it
center console WITH GARAGE OPENER, AND WITHOUT SUNROOF options.
coat hangers

willing to do a trade, or looking to buy all pieces need ASAP!

looked at gm parts warehouse, and i couldnt really figure out all the parts i only found the front left and right pillars and top center console
reflexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
(S)SuperXlax

Drives: Black Camaro SS w/ Red Stripes
Hey check this site out www.gmpartshouse.comand if you cant find it yourself e mail my guy Pat at patrick@gmpartshouse.com He gave me all the info for finding the black parts i needed like these:The A pillars are 30.73 ea
The piece around the quarter window is 90.08 ea
The rear most triangle is 19.27 for left and 18.46 for right and the dome was around 90 and these are all discounted(actual e mail) try it and know that i had this same issue
(S)SuperXlax is offline   Reply With Quote