Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
RabanzZ28

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS w/ CG Stripes
F/S 2010 2SS LS3 IOM/CYBER GRAY STRIPES 400 MILES IN NJ (PRE-ORDER CAR)

Hey everyone! I have debated long about this and I think I am making the right decision. My wife and I had a baby 7 months ago and we decided that the Mrs. would quit her job and be a stay at home mom now! So I am going to see if my car will sell.

If you are looking for one of the original pre-order cars, here it is! This was #1744 that rolled off the line. It was the "R6P" Pre-order activity code with NO UGLY ASS BACK UP SENSORS. I can't imagine that there are too many 2SS non RS IOM camaros out there without the back up sensors and the Pre-order code. The car is 100% bone stock and unmodified IOM with "factory installed" (not many early cars had this either as they were dealer installed) Cyber Gray Racing stripes with a 6-speed manual. The interior is Black leather and is has a sunroof and polished aluminum wheels. I have driven this car no more than a dozen times since I bought it. It has been garaged kept and never seen a drop of rain. I have polished this car dozens of times and is as perfect as any new car on the dealers lot. (Any inspection is welcome). I have the window sticker, sales brochure, color swatch... everything from the original launch. I wanted this car for so long it is heart breaking to sell it. But to be honest, if it can make my family life better, I can try to buy one again in the future.

I have been on this board for a very long time and I see what these cars are selling for. I will put my car head to head with any other 2SS on this forum or anywhere else and you WILL NOT find a better low mileage car. My fair price is $32,995.

I have a TON of pictures that I can send from any angle. I'm trying to upload some pics but I am having trouble as it say's the "Security Key" is missing???? Please email me directly @ RabanzZ28@yahoo.com for all questions or picture requests.

Thanks everyone! Peter
Attached Images

RabanzZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
RabanzZ28

TTT. No comments??? Thanks
Old 09-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
nice and good luck that is an awesome price, mine was a pre-order without the back up sensors has 600 miles, A6, IOM Interior and still has the plastic on the seats, garaged and still smells like brand new.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
RabanzZ28

Thanks SSRS. I hate to see it go but if it helps my wife and I raise my daughter, it is well worth it. (And a Z28 in a few years isn't bad motiviation! ) Nothing beats new car smell!!!