Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #15
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
Close up on a CGM!
So this is the Paint + Kandy option?

Jon, I'm headed to Pensacola, FL on Oct.1st I'm going to be stationed on that base for the next 7-9 months so I plan on making a trip to your shop to get a few things installed:

Afterburner tail lights
Illuminated Bowtie (color red)
LED Sidemarkers (painted black with kandy option)
Dual Color Halo's (headlight & foglight)

If I could get a total price of this with you installing it that would be very helpful. Would it take more then a day for all of this to be completed? Thanks much.

P.S Did you recieve the 1 ccfl tube and inverter I sent back to you yet? I sent it USPS.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #16
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
price for victory red ones shiped to 17003
The set of VR side markers painted (not tinted) is $258.50! This will ship for free and you qualify for a FREE Camaro Lighting T-Shirt!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #17
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
So this is the Paint + Kandy option?

Jon, I'm headed to Pensacola, FL on Oct.1st I'm going to be stationed on that base for the next 7-9 months so I plan on making a trip to your shop to get a few things installed:

Afterburner tail lights
Illuminated Bowtie (color red)
LED Sidemarkers (painted black with kandy option)
Dual Color Halo's (headlight & foglight)

If I could get a total price of this with you installing it that would be very helpful. Would it take more then a day for all of this to be completed? Thanks much.

P.S Did you recieve the 1 ccfl tube and inverter I sent back to you yet? I sent it USPS.
PM sent!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #18
gm2376
 
gm2376's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2ss Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Macomb Twp, MI
Posts: 403
Just received my black tinted markers....install took about 20 minutes....real easy. They look amazing! Great product and a great price!
gm2376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #19
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm2376 View Post
Just received my black tinted markers....install took about 20 minutes....real easy. They look amazing! Great product and a great price!
Good to hear! Post some pictures when you get a chance please!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #20
fastkevman
 
fastkevman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Victory Red 1SS/RS M6
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 482
I was going to order these last night but, the system was charging shipping.....aren't these free shipping with this sale?
fastkevman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:58 PM   #21
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastkevman View Post
I was going to order these last night but, the system was charging shipping.....aren't these free shipping with this sale?
Yes they are! Give me a call or shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #22
OBX Bumblebee
 
OBX Bumblebee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS T/F Edition
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OBX
Posts: 93
Can I get a price on Rally Yellow tinted shipped to 27954 ? And an explanation of the Kandy option ? Thanks !
OBX Bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #23
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBX Bumblebee View Post
Can I get a price on Rally Yellow tinted shipped to 27954 ? And an explanation of the Kandy option ? Thanks !
PM sent!

Kandy paint is where we paint the side makers Kandy red in the rear and Kandy amber in the front to mimic the look of factory side markers. Tinted lenses are just lightly tinted lenses.

You cannot have Kandy and tinted lenses so you will have to decide what option you like better.
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #24
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastkevman View Post
I was going to order these last night but, the system was charging shipping.....aren't these free shipping with this sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gm2376 View Post
Just received my black tinted markers....install took about 20 minutes....real easy. They look amazing! Great product and a great price!
Post some pictures when you get them installed for everyone.
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #25
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Attached Images
 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #26
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
If you want your side markers functional blinkers we make that happen for you!

If you are interested in making your markers blinkers give me a call or shoot me a PM and I'll let you know what we can do for you!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #27
larryt1026
 
larryt1026's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 576
Price for Black Camaro 2011 shipped to 32246!! Also can you put up a picture of a tinted and non-tinted on black? Trying to figure out which one will look better. Plus, I would like them to function as blinkers please . Thanks!
larryt1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #28
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryt1026 View Post
Price for Black Camaro 2011 shipped to 32246!! Also can you put up a picture of a tinted and non-tinted on black? Trying to figure out which one will look better. Plus, I would like them to function as blinkers please . Thanks!
Let me know if you would rather purchase the tinted or clear option because the price varies a little between them.
Attached Images
  
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Washing/Detailing for Newbies MRK III Z28 Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 120 07-31-2016 05:37 PM
blacked out lens set includes taillight rings FOR SALE!! ottobody Exterior Parts & Accessories 16 12-27-2009 07:30 PM
87 iroc and 86 z28 for sale as set 3500obo vegasiroc Autos For Sale / Wanted 0 08-01-2009 07:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.