Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2010, 03:32 AM   #51
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,234
Words can not describe these things in person.

I had these tinted locally, but I'm sure AAC's tinting job would be very similar. After installing them, they looked like they fit in. After reconnecting the battery (was installing other things today too) I turned on the lights and walked around the car to see them...I was speechless. I'm still smiling about how much of an upgrade these things are to the stock lens.


Well worth the money if you guys are on the fence. The line of lights have a white housing (hence the kandy option), but when they turn on, they are a deep amber/orange and a dark cherry red. PICTURES CAN'T DO THESE THINGS JUSTICE. They're so bright and so rich in color it's simply amazing. I can't take pictures of the lights on without them looking salmon and yellow though. You really have to see these things in person to appreciate them fully.


Unfortunately, the replacement CCFL tube a friend had ordered from AAC for my footwell lighting was damaged in shipping so that hasn't been installed, but that will be taken care of later, as I don't think he can get another tube, drive down from sac and install it before I leave for SEMA.

Justin/Jonathan, will you guys have anyone able to install the footwell lighting at the convention?
Attached Images
    
__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:31 AM   #52
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
I got 3 boxes from you guys today I just had the reverse lights installed today they are deadly bright. I ordered my black painted sidemarkers last night.
When we first tested the reverse lights I didn't realize they were going to be that bright; I looked into them and I think I am still half blind from that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Words can not describe these things in person.

I had these tinted locally, but I'm sure AAC's tinting job would be very similar. After installing them, they looked like they fit in. After reconnecting the battery (was installing other things today too) I turned on the lights and walked around the car to see them...I was speechless. I'm still smiling about how much of an upgrade these things are to the stock lens.


Well worth the money if you guys are on the fence. The line of lights have a white housing (hence the kandy option), but when they turn on, they are a deep amber/orange and a dark cherry red. PICTURES CAN'T DO THESE THINGS JUSTICE. They're so bright and so rich in color it's simply amazing. I can't take pictures of the lights on without them looking salmon and yellow though. You really have to see these things in person to appreciate them fully.


Unfortunately, the replacement CCFL tube a friend had ordered from AAC for my footwell lighting was damaged in shipping so that hasn't been installed, but that will be taken care of later, as I don't think he can get another tube, drive down from sac and install it before I leave for SEMA.

Justin/Jonathan, will you guys have anyone able to install the footwell lighting at the convention?
Thanks for the good write up! I am happy that you are pleased with your order!

We will have a technician with us at SEMA but I am not sure we will have time to do any installs before the show due to time restraints with getting our booth set up.
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #53
~Stacy~


 
~Stacy~'s Avatar
 
Drives: 10 camaro 13 cruze
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Stevens Point, WI
Posts: 5,541
Reverse Lights

[QUOTE=Jonathan@AACstyle.com;2479061]When we first tested the reverse lights I didn't realize they were going to be that bright; I looked into them and I think I am still half blind from that day.



Thanks for the good write up! I am happy that you are pleased with your order! Yep, no problem! I will have to post up some pics my car got rained on all weekend at work.
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #54
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Words can not describe these things in person.

I had these tinted locally, but I'm sure AAC's tinting job would be very similar. After installing them, they looked like they fit in. After reconnecting the battery (was installing other things today too) I turned on the lights and walked around the car to see them...I was speechless. I'm still smiling about how much of an upgrade these things are to the stock lens.


Well worth the money if you guys are on the fence. The line of lights have a white housing (hence the kandy option), but when they turn on, they are a deep amber/orange and a dark cherry red. PICTURES CAN'T DO THESE THINGS JUSTICE. They're so bright and so rich in color it's simply amazing. I can't take pictures of the lights on without them looking salmon and yellow though. You really have to see these things in person to appreciate them fully.


Unfortunately, the replacement CCFL tube a friend had ordered from AAC for my footwell lighting was damaged in shipping so that hasn't been installed, but that will be taken care of later, as I don't think he can get another tube, drive down from sac and install it before I leave for SEMA.

Justin/Jonathan, will you guys have anyone able to install the footwell lighting at the convention?

Damn that thing is looking good Mindz!

Just as soon as I'm done with my sound system I'll be giving you guys a call. I'll be doing footwell lighting, side markers and a couple of other ideas that I want to run by you.
__________________
Powered by Cunningham MotorSports
2010SSRSM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #55
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
Damn that thing is looking good Mindz!

Just as soon as I'm done with my sound system I'll be giving you guys a call. I'll be doing footwell lighting, side markers and a couple of other ideas that I want to run by you.
Sounds good, we look forward to it.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #56
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
In our constant pursuit of complete customer satisfaction we are redesigning our packaging to protect a complete set of sidemarkers from whatever the shipping company throws at them

Here is the concept design to hold and protect even recently painted pieces properly.

AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #57
ChriSS84
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cincinnati,Ohio
Posts: 854
Well let's hope this helps....
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #58
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,414
Thanks to GearHeadPeter you can now turn your side markers into functional blinkers!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2567069
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #59
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
Another satisfied customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS3 SS View Post
I absolutely love mine and love when I meet other Camaro owners and they ask me where I got them from.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:07 PM   #60
notagoat
 
notagoat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IPF Supercharged Camaro LLT M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 333
Ordered a ton of stuff from you guys today (HID conversion, led fogs, sidemarkers, interior lighting, and license plate) and I can't wait to receive it!
notagoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #61
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by notagoat View Post
Ordered a ton of stuff from you guys today (HID conversion, led fogs, sidemarkers, interior lighting, and license plate) and I can't wait to receive it!
Can't wait to see pictures!
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:22 AM   #62
Applegarth
 
Applegarth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 90
Can you paint them SGM? I didn't see that option on the website.
Applegarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:11 AM   #63
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Applegarth View Post
Can you paint them SGM? I didn't see that option on the website.
Yes, we actually installed a set on a Synergy a couple weeks ago, it looks amazing!

Updated that option: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...rkerssale.aspx
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:20 AM   #64
SFCamaroSS
Proud To Serve
 
SFCamaroSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM/SILVER 2SS W/RS Package
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fayetteville NC
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
The set of VR side markers painted (not tinted) is $258.50! This will ship for free and you qualify for a FREE Camaro Lighting T-Shirt!
Is this still going on? I see a shippiing charge if I try to order and no free T-shirt
__________________
I have the best job in the world....
U.S. ARMY Special Operations
SFCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:37 AM   #65
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCamaroSS View Post
Is this still going on? I see a shippiing charge if I try to order and no free T-shirt
You need to enter the free shipping and free t-shirt promo codes
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:39 AM   #66
SFCamaroSS
Proud To Serve
 
SFCamaroSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM/SILVER 2SS W/RS Package
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fayetteville NC
Posts: 154
Awesome where can I get those from?
__________________
I have the best job in the world....
U.S. ARMY Special Operations
SFCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #67
Applegarth
 
Applegarth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Puyallup, WA
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Yes, we actually installed a set on a Synergy a couple weeks ago, it looks amazing!

Updated that option: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...rkerssale.aspx
Perfect! Order submitted!
Applegarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #68
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCamaroSS View Post
Awesome where can I get those from?
Here is the T-shirt thread, http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98553
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:38 AM   #69
Redemption
Just Because!
 
Redemption's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 7,112
aww crap, missed the shipping and tshirt codes! Oh well!
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #70
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
aww crap, missed the shipping and tshirt codes! Oh well!
Our shipping dept is in holiday mode which means orders are shipping QUICKLY but if you PM me your name and t-shirt size (order # if you have it) I can go in the back and, if the order has not left, throw in a t-shirt
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #71
SFCamaroSS
Proud To Serve
 
SFCamaroSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM/SILVER 2SS W/RS Package
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Fayetteville NC
Posts: 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Our shipping dept is in holiday mode which means orders are shipping QUICKLY but if you PM me your name and t-shirt size (order # if you have it) I can go in the back and, if the order has not left, throw in a t-shirt

Awesome... Sounds like a deal, thanks for stepping up and trying to make folks happy. I will be ordering in a few.
__________________
I have the best job in the world....
U.S. ARMY Special Operations
SFCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:39 PM   #72
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCamaroSS View Post
Awesome... Sounds like a deal, thanks for stepping up and trying to make folks happy. I will be ordering in a few.
Don't forget to mention that you would like a free T-Shirt!
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #73
Jermola23
 
Drives: 2011 black camaro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: texas
Posts: 321
just got mine installed lastnight. but one of the rear is damage. will be contacting aac on monday. other than that they do look amazing
Jermola23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #74
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermola23 View Post
just got mine installed lastnight. but one of the rear is damage. will be contacting aac on monday. other than that they do look amazing
Did you get this worked out already?

Let me know if I can assist!
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #75
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermola23 View Post
just got mine installed lastnight. but one of the rear is damage. will be contacting aac on monday. other than that they do look amazing
I am sorry to hear that one came damaged but I've got it on the way to you!

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything in the future!
__________________
Jonathan Barber

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Washing/Detailing for Newbies MRK III Z28 Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 116 12-12-2014 06:21 AM
blacked out lens set includes taillight rings FOR SALE!! ottobody Exterior Parts & Accessories 16 12-27-2009 08:30 PM
87 iroc and 86 z28 for sale as set 3500obo vegasiroc Autos For Sale / Wanted 0 08-01-2009 08:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.