Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 09-20-2010, 02:26 AM   #1
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Thumbs up Good time BBQin, congrats again Ed & Cyn!

Thanks Rob for hosting, and to everyone that came out! Had a great time, can't wait to meet up again!

CONRGATS AGAIN ED & CYN! Next time you're out here Cyndi we all have to cruise!
Attached Images

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp

Last edited by Revo1; 09-20-2010 at 02:42 AM.
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 02:33 AM   #2
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Hope you guys got some better pictures than I did!
Attached Images

A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Old 09-20-2010, 02:39 AM   #3
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Old 09-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #4
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Hey Ben, you took some great photos and a couple of cool videos too! Let me go through my pics real quick and see what I can add to the mix here. Cyndi may also have some other ones to add as well. All right, give me a minute!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:46 AM   #5
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Here is my photo contribution. (And yes of course, the Pink's puppy stole the show! )
Attached Images

~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
Old 09-20-2010, 03:48 AM   #6
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Attached Images

Old 09-20-2010, 03:50 AM   #7
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Attached Images

Old 09-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #8
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Great shots Ed! Wow, don't let Emmy see that one of the puppy in the trunk, or she'll be bringin one home with her tomorrow!

Old 09-20-2010, 10:04 AM   #9
gabraddock

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro Rally Yellow
WOW! Congrats Ed and Cyn!
gabraddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
It was great to see Ed & Cyndi again! Also nice to see Milk & Pink, whom we hadn't seen since Stillen in April, and yes, their puppy stole the show!!

Glad to see everyone get home safely. They actually pulled Steve over at the checkpoint! Asked to see his license, then cop says..."naw, you wouldn't be drinking then driving a car like this!" "I haven't seen the inside of one of these yet (as he's lighting up the interior)" Asked how it handled, and then sent him on his way! Whew!

and Ed....not fair to post a picture that gives the impression I was sleeping when I wasn't!!!
LuckyWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #11
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
It was great to see some of you again, and meet Ed and Cyndi, had a great time.

I'm surprised I came home with a puppy. lol The pic of her peeing is hilarious. She looks embarassed. We will definately bring her to C5Fest II, she'll actually beable to walk on the ground by then.

Great pics
Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Thank you everyone for a wonderful event! I feel so welcome in the Fresno group

Thanks to Rob and Sila for the great hospitality. Thanks to Ben for the delicious cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
vid
Nice Revo! Is that Marshall I hear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyWife View Post
It was great to see Ed & Cyndi again! Also nice to see Milk & Pink, whom we hadn't seen since Stillen in April, and yes, their puppy stole the show!!

Glad to see everyone get home safely. They actually pulled Steve over at the checkpoint! Asked to see his license, then cop says..."naw, you wouldn't be drinking then driving a car like this!" "I haven't seen the inside of one of these yet (as he's lighting up the interior)" Asked how it handled, and then sent him on his way! Whew!

and Ed....not fair to post a picture that gives the impression I was sleeping when I wasn't!!!
We all know how exhausting those soccer games are Norma, it's ok!

It was a pleasure to see you again Norma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
It was great to see some of you again, and meet Ed and Cyndi, had a great time.

I'm surprised I came home with a puppy. lol The pic of her peeing is hilarious. She looks embarassed. We will definately bring her to C5Fest II, she'll actually be able to walk on the ground by then.

Great pics

You're right Pink! She does look embarrassed. Ella's a super cutie and sooooo soft! I didn't mean to keep you longer than you wanted but it was hard to give her up

I'm so glad we had the chance to meet you and Milk before the move

Here are the pics I have:

CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Great shots Cyn!!!! Love the shots o the drive over

Oh and yes, it sure is

Last edited by Revo1; 09-20-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #14
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Since I was driving, I only took two photographs on the way over there. This one was my favorite!
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #15
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Would you all believe that I just now saw this thread?
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:55 PM   #16
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Ah, two months is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

Seriously though, I'm so sorry that you didn't get to see these pics sooner!

I know Cyndi and I had a wonderful time, and were very, very happy you two (you three ) decided to make the trip up! In fact, now might be a good time to ask, but how is puppy dog?!
Old 11-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #17
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
Ah, two months is nothing in the grand scheme of things!

Seriously though, I'm so sorry that you didn't get to see these pics sooner!

I know Cyndi and I had a wonderful time, and were very, very happy you two (you three ) decided to make the trip up! In fact, now might be a good time to ask, but how is puppy dog?!
I enjoyed the time too. The dog is big now. I don't have any recent pics of her right now, But I might post some later. She's in her "terrible twos" of puppy years
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #18
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
I enjoyed the time too. The dog is big now. I don't have any recent pics of her right now, But I might post some later. She's in her "terrible twos" of puppy years
She's always going to be a big puppy...enjoy her!

AND, while this is neither here nor there, I'm pretty certain you guys may be the first ones to have a pic of your pup going to the bathroom (in a controlled way) inside the trunk of the Camaro!
Old 11-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #19
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Quote:

Old 11-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #20
mrbrans5

Drives: IOM Bahia Int. 2LT RS M6 SR BH

SScattergunSS and CynAgain...

Stumbled upon these pics and I'm glad I did... there awsome!

Hey... are we meeting in Monroe MI. again this April for the cruze down to C5F2 You guys did such a great job last year. Someones gotta show us Canadians the way... ...again

By the way... whats all this congrats stuff
Old 11-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #21
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrans5 View Post

Hey... are we meeting in Monroe MI. again this April for the cruze down to C5F2 You guys did such a great job last year. Someones gotta show us Canadians the way... ...again

Hey My Friend, I'm glad you checked in!

We're not sure whether or not we're going yet. There's alot happening right now with everything going on. I will say this though, because of the logistics of it, if we do go we would probably initiate it from California.

In any event, this thread you saw here was a small little reception party some of our good Fresno area friends we've met through C5, threw for Cyndi and I. There were a couple of threads that got merged into one that I'll add the link to right here.

BootSS and GunSS Wedding http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95016

However, long story short, after we left C5F, we stopped off in Savannah for a few days, and ended up eloping in that magically magnificent city before leaving. It was just her and I, there was no one else there. As such, there was no reception at that time. But this past summer they threw us the party which you saw the pictures of in this thread.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #22
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrans5 View Post

Quote:

We're not sure whether or not we're going yet. There's alot happening right now with everything going on. I will say this though, because of the logistics of it, if we do go we would probably initiate it from California.
Shoot through Texas and join us George... you have a place to stay overnight at our house....

I'm just happy you're planning to make the loooonnnggg trip...

Oh yeah... great pics... I just saw this and read through it yesterday... Congrats Too!!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 03:10 PM   #23
mrbrans5

Quote:

In any event, this thread you saw here was a small little reception party some of our good Fresno area friends we've met through C5, threw for Cyndi and I. There were a couple of threads that got merged into one that I'll add the link to right here.

BootSS and GunSS Wedding http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95016

However, long story short, after we left C5F, we stopped off in Savannah for a few days, and ended up eloping in that magically magnificent city before leaving. It was just her and I, there was no one else there. As such, there was no reception at that time. But this past summer they threw us the party which you saw the pictures of in this thread.

Well... please excuse our belated wishes but...

CONGRADULATIONS ED AND CYNDI

Thanks for the awsome “BootSS and GunSS Wedding” link. Couldn’t have happen to two nicer people.

Hope to see you guys at C5F2 ... you know, ... we’re going to get lost without you guys leading the way for us!

Here's my fav. picture...
Attached Images

Old 11-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #24
mrbrans5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Shoot through Texas and join us George... you have a place to stay overnight at our house....

I'm just happy you're planning to make the loooonnnggg trip...

Oh yeah... great pics... I just saw this and read through it yesterday... Congrats Too!!!!
Thanks for the offer Mike.

Can’t say which way we are going right now. I’m just going with the flow, and as you probably already know, this caravan stuff is an ongoing work in progress. I’ll keep an eye on your caravan threads though and if we can hook-up some how... we will.

So we’ll see you guys in Phoenix?

Old 11-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #25
GTAHVIT
One Lucky Guy.

Drives: #22 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
what a cool thread.

Congrats again again guys!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote