Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BORLA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #211
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
I picked up "Rubye" from ADM Performance yesterday after some work... Here are a few pictures of the Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk Deck Lid installed as well as the Nitrous Bottle !!!
Attached Images
      
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:51 AM   #212
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
I picked up "Rubye" from ADM Performance yesterday after some work... Here are a few pictures of the Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk Deck Lid installed as well as the Nitrous Bottle !!!
Looks horrible Keith. I don't know how you can stand to drive around in that.

JK...sweet bro!
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 11:16 AM   #213
jlugo
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2014 1LE 'Summit White'
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Temple, Texas
Posts: 2,351
That looks awesome..."Rubye" is all dressed up for the New Year!!!
jlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:35 AM   #214
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN
 
Jekyll-N-Hyde's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Weatherford and Azle TX hway730
Posts: 2,133
I'm still trying to find out where Andy hide the flux capacitor


Keith your car is flat out sick lol
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #215
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlugo View Post
That looks awesome..."Rubye" is all dressed up for the New Year!!!
Yes sir !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
I'm still trying to find out where Andy hide the flux capacitor


Keith your car is flat out sick lol
Thanks David !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #216
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
Tomorrow (Hopefully) I will be installing my new Pedders Xa Coilovers and Alignment !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #217
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
After a few issues with my rear diff noise and lack of traction, this is what I have coming !!

Qty. 2 - Weld RTS Wheel, Aluminum, Polished, 17 in. x 10 in., 5 x 120mm Bolt Circle, 7.200 in. Backspace

Qty. 2 - Weld RTS Wheel, Aluminum, Polished, 17 in. x 5 in., 5 x 120mm Bolt Circle, 2.200 in. Backspace

Qty. 2 - Hoosier 18157 Drag Slick, 28.00 x 10.00-17, Bias-Ply, Solid White Letters, D06 Compound

Qty. 2 - M&H Racemaster Front Runner, 28.00 x 4.50-17, Bias-Ply, Blackwall

Qty. 1 - GForce Race Harness, Complete, Camlock

Qty. 1 - Driveshaft Shop Manual DSS 9'' Independent Rear Conversion Kit w/ 3.70 Gears

Qty. 1 - Pair of BMR TCA029 - Lower Control Arms, Rear, Adjustable, Polyurethane Bushings

Qty. 1 - RJS Driving Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer, Proban, Black with White Stripe

I can't wait to get them so I can install and go RACING !!
Attached Images
      

Last edited by Camaro21; 04-18-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #218
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
After a few issues with my rear diff noise and lack of traction, this is what I have coming !!

Qty. 2 - Weld RTS Wheel, Aluminum, Polished, 17 in. x 10 in., 5 x 120mm Bolt Circle, 7.200 in. Backspace

Qty. 2 - Weld RTS Wheel, Aluminum, Polished, 17 in. x 5 in., 5 x 120mm Bolt Circle, 2.200 in. Backspace

Qty. 2 - Hoosier 18157 Drag Slick, 28.00 x 10.00-17, Bias-Ply, Solid White Letters, D06 Compound

Qty. 2 - M&H Racemaster Front Runner, 28.00 x 4.50-17, Bias-Ply, Blackwall

Qty. 1 - Simpson Harness, Complete, Camlock, Individual-Type, Wraparound, Roll Bar Mount, Black

Qty. 1 - Driveshaft Shop Manual DSS 9'' Independent Rear Conversion Kit w/ 3.70 Gears

Qty. 1 - Pair of BMR TCA029 - Lower Control Arms, Rear, Adjustable, Polyurethane Bushings

Qty. 1 - RJS Driving Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer, Proban, Black with White Stripe

I can't wait to get them so I can install and go RACING !!
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #219
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
You and me both Brutha !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #220
fcu678
5Th Gen (Craig)
 
fcu678's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 C7
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Houma, Louisiana
Posts: 764
That should help with traction...... ............ I'm sure you can't wait to get it all installed and back on the track
__________________
2014 C7

fcu678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #221
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcu678 View Post
That should help with traction...... ............ I'm sure you can't wait to get it all installed and back on the track
You got that right and I can't wait !! I will be going to Denton (North Star Dragway) tonight for TnT with current setup and to have a little fun.
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #222
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
Some Upgrades are starting to roll in !! (sorry for the crappy cell phone pics!!)







Still waiting on my DSS 9" Kit, BMR Rear Lower Control Arms and Rear Weld RTS Wheels to mount my Hoosier Slicks on..
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #223
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
Some Upgrades are starting to roll in !! (sorry for the crappy cell phone pics!!)

Still waiting on my DSS 9" Kit, BMR Rear Lower Control Arms and Rear Weld RTS Wheels to mount my Hoosier Slicks on..
Nice!
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #224
Camaro21


 
Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,043
9" Kit is HERE, BMR Rear Lower Control Arms should be here today. I can't wait to install it and break it in so I can get back to the track !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
adm, camaro ss, camaro21, cotw, tsw

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Piston to Valve Clearance? My First Camaro! Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 3 08-18-2009 07:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.