Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 09-23-2010, 07:01 AM   #1
Don57
Onyxia's Keeper

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Question Apex Motorsports - Country Discrimination?

I know the guys at Apex frequent these forums, and the question might be of interest to other forum regulars, so I'll ask it here:

Why does Apex Motorsports not ship to any country whose name starts with the first seven letters of the alphabet (minus Guinea-Bissau)?

Is there a real reason, or is this just a bug with all the Country drop-down lists on their website? It just seems odd that a Canadian cannot register and shop on the Apex Motorsports website, yet someone from Kazakhstan or the Islamic Republic of Iran apparently can.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
We do not ship anywhere outside the US. The only exceptions are to US service members stationed overseas and we are accepting orders for the new LED tail lights from Canadian customers. These are not being processed through our website, myself or Apex Paul must be contacted for details. I don't have an answer to why those specific countries are not allowed to register, I would guess it's a bug and I'll have to check with our IT guys, but even if you could register your order would be rejected if you enter a non US address. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:21 PM   #3
Don57
Onyxia's Keeper

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Ah, okay. Thanks!

Too bad for us Canucks, though.:(
Old 09-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
Apex Paul

Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don57 View Post
I know the guys at Apex frequent these forums, and the question might be of interest to other forum regulars, so I'll ask it here:

Why does Apex Motorsports not ship to any country whose name starts with the first seven letters of the alphabet (minus Guinea-Bissau)?

Is there a real reason, or is this just a bug with all the Country drop-down lists on their website? It just seems odd that a Canadian cannot register and shop on the Apex Motorsports website, yet someone from Kazakhstan or the Islamic Republic of Iran apparently can.

One of those things in my "tom do list". Editing out those countries from our system code is quite a chore. I try to pick a few each day to delete.

We ship throughout the contiguous 48 states, Alaska and Hawaii. That's about it, with very few exceptions.

P.S. Gineau-Bissau is out!

Tags
apex motorsports