Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-15-2017, 11:11 PM   #1
BagSS

Drives: Camaro SS
Camaro SS

Just got this ss off a friend i am also new here been looking thu sum post i got a few ideas let me know what you think ... and changes i can make i ordered the plate holder already lol...
Attached Images

BagSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:40 PM   #2
Aaron0731

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Auto
Good looking car. Some of my favorite mods were Hi Flow cats (jba), catback exhaust(those two will give you a nice power jump along with great sound, and if you wanna take it a step further look into long tube headers and/or a custom tune) I did the front grill bow tie delete, tinted windows, zl1 replica wheels, PAC Audio dash kit for aftermarket stereos, custom sound system, (recommend harnesses by subthumb if you are into audio) back up camera, cold air inductions intake (probably the most popular on this site and looks great, but it is pricey at $400.) There's really no limit to what can do to these cars and the aftermarket is HUGE. Check out Phastek for a nice selection.
Aaron0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 09:44 AM   #3
Jus1dab

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Great looking car. Aaron0731 is steering you in the right direction.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:47 PM   #4
BagSS

thanks for comments i did a lil smoke on back tail lights blacked out the back reflectors on sides need to do front ones too... thinking of doing the emblems black too front and back and add motor mods... boltons ect prob going to tune it next week...
Old 05-16-2017, 05:52 PM   #5
BagSS

back end...
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2017, 12:46 PM   #6
Arogg

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Looks like a great start! Personally, id lose the stripes on the bumper by the plate. The rest looks fine. Either way, enjoy the modding

Color matched OEM GFX / 5% Windows / Tinted Tails and sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Borla Atak axle back / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 12's in the trunk
Arogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 02:51 PM   #7
KJZ28

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Looks sweet!
Old 05-17-2017, 09:16 PM   #8
DrLove38

Drives: 2013 Black SS/RS
I would move that plate down with a Jac Fab bracket and those extended stripes would look lots better IMO.
Attached Images

DrLove38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:44 PM   #9
Mr V

Drives: 2011 VR SS Vert
black bow tie? I am tempted to outline it in red though. I bought this used also. When I bought it she already had pfadt 1.25" lowering springs, foose wheels, slp loudmouth II (love that deceleration burble) and the skip shift eliminator. One if the first things I did was get the harness so the drl's and halo's can be on at the same time. Then added the GTO reservoir to separate the clutch fluid from the brake fluid. Got the strut tower covers from someone here on the forum. Just got the CAI this spring. PM DynoSteve for a great price if interested. I did some researching and his was the best price I could find. Once I have the $$ I would also like to upgrade the stereo using the pac unit. Mine is a 1SS so it has the base stereo, not a great system. Like others have said there is so much you can add, just a decision on which are the most important. Good Luck!

Mr V
Attached Images

Mr V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #10
BagSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLove38 View Post
I would move that plate down with a Jac Fab bracket and those extended stripes would look lots better IMO.
that looks nice gets it little out of the way... nice car...
Old 05-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #11
BagSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
black bow tie? I am tempted to outline it in red though. I bought this used also. When I bought it she already had pfadt 1.25" lowering springs, foose wheels, slp loudmouth II (love that deceleration burble) and the skip shift eliminator. One if the first things I did was get the harness so the drl's and halo's can be on at the same time. Then added the GTO reservoir to separate the clutch fluid from the brake fluid. Got the strut tower covers from someone here on the forum. Just got the CAI this spring. PM DynoSteve for a great price if interested. I did some researching and his was the best price I could find. Once I have the $$ I would also like to upgrade the stereo using the pac unit. Mine is a 1SS so it has the base stereo, not a great system. Like others have said there is so much you can add, just a decision on which are the most important. Good Luck!

Mr V
nice might do that too but red bowtie outline black imo yours with outline chrome will match rims would look nice too...
Old 05-18-2017, 11:00 PM   #12
Backyard Buddy

Drives: Altima (for now)
Absolutely love it! Great pics!!
Backyard Buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:44 PM   #13
BagSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backyard Buddy View Post
Absolutely love it! Great pics!!