Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #771
shroomjohn

 
shroomjohn's Avatar
 
Drives: Golden Eagle
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: No
Posts: 1,137
Does anyone wanna show off theyre flat black taillight bezels on their IBM thanks is advance
__________________
Loving this car!
shroomjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #772
StangKiller-SS

 
Drives: GM products
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,622
Quote:
Originally Posted by skar View Post
My new RS SS
Looks good! I can't wait to get White Rally stripes for mine.
StangKiller-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:28 AM   #773
Camaro68


 
Camaro68's Avatar
 
Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Prince William, VA
Posts: 2,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG383 View Post
IBM,Black stripes, Heritage grill
Are those painted on? Can you put up more shots of your Camaro please, trying to pick the right color stripes and I am really liking the black ones.

__________________

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #774
Doc
Dances With Mustangs
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 3,520
Got the MPD-1 spoiler added. Put what I thought was going to be much darker but turned out to be only slightly darker shade of gray on the tail light bezels.
Attached Images
   
__________________

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:40 AM   #775
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy
 
Rockin the BlueSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,128
hey doc did you know your car is on a web site? i saw it the other day (a close shot of your rims and fender edge) but i cant remember anymore i think it may have been for the company you got your rotors from...
Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:19 AM   #776
Doc
Dances With Mustangs
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 3,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin the BlueSS View Post
hey doc did you know your car is on a web site? i saw it the other day (a close shot of your rims and fender edge) but i cant remember anymore i think it may have been for the company you got your rotors from...
Yeah that would be Racing Brake. Part of the deal when I first convinced them to consider doing rotors for the Camaro was they could use my car for test fitments (which they did) and take pictures for promotion. In return we (Camaro5 members who signed up) got a good group buy deal. They're almost done with the rear rotors I understand so those should be available soon. I'll have pics of those installed on the rear too.
__________________

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:56 AM   #777
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy
 
Rockin the BlueSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Yeah that would be Racing Brake. Part of the deal when I first convinced them to consider doing rotors for the Camaro was they could use my car for test fitments (which they did) and take pictures for promotion. In return we (Camaro5 members who signed up) got a good group buy deal. They're almost done with the rear rotors I understand so those should be available soon. I'll have pics of those installed on the rear too.
ok cool just as long as you knew, i have seen a couple of threads where some companies have taking photos off this site and used them for marketing without notifying the car owner... and your car does kinda stand out... lol

BTW what was the cost of the rotors in the group buy, i am sorry i missed out on it...
Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 AM   #778
Doc
Dances With Mustangs
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 3,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin the BlueSS View Post
ok cool just as long as you knew, i have seen a couple of threads where some companies have taking photos off this site and used them for marketing without notifying the car owner... and your car does kinda stand out... lol

BTW what was the cost of the rotors in the group buy, i am sorry i missed out on it...
Geez I'm trying to remember; that was last year lol. I think we paid like $700 for a pair of the drilled and slotted 2-piece front rotors. There's a thread on them either in the suspension/brakes section or maybe the vendor section. Search for Racing Brake. I've got more info on them in my member's journal thread "Blue Angel". http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45165
__________________

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #779
Camaro68


 
Camaro68's Avatar
 
Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Prince William, VA
Posts: 2,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by skar View Post
My new RS SS
Can you put up more front and back pictures,
want to see if I really want the white stripes
on mine. thanks
__________________

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:45 AM   #780
ajp
Imperial Blue Steel
 
ajp's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 2,004
Added ACS splitter this week
Attached Images
 
__________________
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1554&pictureid=133289
ajp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #781
skar

 
skar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SSRS headers/CAI/tune/corsa,
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Commerce twp Michigan
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro68 View Post
Can you put up more front and back pictures,
want to see if I really want the white stripes
on mine. thanks
Yes but not until next week . I am out of town.
I also added ss badges on the side under the camaro
Badge.
skar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:31 PM   #782
StangKiller-SS

 
Drives: GM products
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,622
Anybody got a pic of white side gill decals on IBM?
StangKiller-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #783
Jimbabwe
 
Jimbabwe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Elk Grove California
Posts: 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangKiller-SS View Post
Anybody got a pic of white side gill decals on IBM?
I was kinda wondering the same thing. White and silver look the same in most photos on the IBMs.

I have to say that I have not seen many pictures of IBMs that have things done to them. Many of the other colors have some custom wheels/blackouts/stripes/mods that make them look sweet. Nothing has jumped out at me that the IBMs need. The color speaks for itself.

I saw one in a video that had a chrome mesh grill that didn't look bad. I was kinda starting to wonder if there was a way to chrome a heritage grill (I claim that idea unless proven wrong!). Not the grill bars but the outside U shape. I need to do some photoshop work
Jimbabwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #784
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy
 
Rockin the BlueSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbabwe View Post
I saw one in a video that had a chrome mesh grill that didn't look bad. I was kinda starting to wonder if there was a way to chrome a heritage grill (I claim that idea unless proven wrong!). Not the grill bars but the outside U shape. I need to do some photoshop work
the grill can not be traditionaly chromed unless you coat it in a metal dip and then chrome it. but there is a new process of chrome paint
Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
ibm camaro, imperial blue, imperial blue camaro, imperial blue metallic, imperial blue metallic camaro, the best color ever

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official AQUA BLUE METALLIC (ABM) Camaro Thread Tran Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 7211 04-28-2016 02:12 AM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 12:59 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.