Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2010, 12:21 AM   #29
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
It's maybe 20 or 30 mins from my house ..
So this is a hotel for cars
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #30
1969to2010
The Man in Black
 
1969to2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 1,998
its a storage facility and the guy is really cool and a member of NY5THGEN , hopefuly we can do it before the season is totally over if not in the spring
__________________
1969to2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:02 AM   #31
POWERFREAK
I.AM.
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS/M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969to2010 View Post
its a storage facility and the guy is really cool and a member of NY5THGEN , hopefuly we can do it before the season is totally over if not in the spring
GQ>>> check it out...hotrodhotel.com

I'll shoot Louie an email today and see if we can get that going.

Are there any weekends before the winter that there's nothing else going on???? seems always be something in LI happening.
__________________
2010 R6P-2SS/RS/LS3 - Paxton, 9" rear, 625rwhp, IBM w/ silver rally stripes, FOR SALE!

NY5thgen.com
POWERFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #32
Eleven
Out-Shocker/In-Minivan!
 
Drives: 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 122
Im in rockland and would like to know if you guys are doing anything close. Im not driving 45 min past Albany for meets. Too far for me!

thx,

Nick
Eleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #33
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
GQ>>> check it out...hotrodhotel.com

I'll shoot Louie an email today and see if we can get that going.

Are there any weekends before the winter that there's nothing else going on???? seems always be something in LI happening.
Well I am taking ride with dad to florida probably 25oct for a week or two to see family.
So has to be before or after that for me.
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:46 PM   #34
jeffs2011ss
 
jeffs2011ss's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011ss rally yellow
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: colonie ny
Posts: 383
wiked

are you going to pen yan sat?
jeffs2011ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #35
TROndrey

 
TROndrey's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 1LT/RS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 1,066
Looks like we do have some really good interest here.

I'm in Hopewell Junction so Fishkill is right next door. On my commute to work in Poughkeepsie I have seen at least 6 others in the area. I'm going to start recruiting and attending as many local shows.

I'll get in contact with the guys at HudsonValleyCruise - http://www.hudsonvalleycruise.com/
__________________
2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Imperial Blue Metallic
K&N Typhoon CAI
MRT v2.0 Axle-Back
RX Performance Catch Can
TROndrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #36
JohnnyrSS
 
JohnnyrSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Black SS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 150
I am in Potown on weekends I am in
__________________
2011 Black 2SS/RS 6spd
INJEN INTAKE
JANNETY TUNE
ARH Headers w/ Cats and X-Pipe
Blacked Out
Hard Wired Escort 9500i
Borla Atak
MGW Shifter
SPRINTBOOSTER
JohnnyrSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #37
1969to2010
The Man in Black
 
1969to2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Island NY
Posts: 1,998
Id love to take a drive up with the some the LI guys
__________________
1969to2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 02:30 PM   #38
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROndrey View Post
Looks like we do have some really good interest here.

I'm in Hopewell Junction so Fishkill is right next door. On my commute to work in Poughkeepsie I have seen at least 6 others in the area. I'm going to start recruiting and attending as many local shows.

I'll get in contact with the guys at HudsonValleyCruise - http://www.hudsonvalleycruise.com/
I have been to one of the hudson valley cruises. Been wanting to go again but forgot where it was. didn't know it had a webpage. I ran into a lime green v6 there..

I wonder if I have seen yours driving by. I have seen a couple around here but when I went looking on C5 no one answer saying that around here..
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #39
TROndrey

 
TROndrey's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IBM 1LT/RS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
I wonder if I have seen yours driving by. I have seen a couple around here but when I went looking on C5 no one answer saying that around here..
If we have passed then I'm the one waving like an idiot out the window
__________________
2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Imperial Blue Metallic
K&N Typhoon CAI
MRT v2.0 Axle-Back
RX Performance Catch Can
TROndrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #40
POWERFREAK
I.AM.
 
POWERFREAK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS/M6
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
Well I am taking ride with dad to florida probably 25oct for a week or two to see family.
So has to be before or after that for me.
are you back for Nov 6 or 7th? Definitely gonna try and get something set up before the winter BLOWS in.
__________________
2010 R6P-2SS/RS/LS3 - Paxton, 9" rear, 625rwhp, IBM w/ silver rally stripes, FOR SALE!

NY5thgen.com
POWERFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #41
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROndrey View Post
If we have passed then I'm the one waving like an idiot out the window
I usually wave at every Camaro though don't know if they see I have tinted Windows.. or I rev to get their attention. I'm easy to spot..
2010 Camaro SS/RS, cyber grey w/ flat black strips, all lights smoked, tinted Windows, black Chevy emblem w/ decepticon symbol, CIB( combat infantry man) License plate 700HP

remember that there will be a quiz later
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #42
GQ4Life


 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fishkill, NY
Posts: 5,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
are you back for Nov 6 or 7th? Definitely gonna try and get something set up before the winter BLOWS in.
Yea definitely..
Hopefully close. Penn YAN is over 4hrs away :(
__________________
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Magnaflow Exhaust In Stock | Free Shipping | Best Prices! JDP Motorsports V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 301 11-07-2014 01:44 PM
SS badging your C5 Camaro BoomBoomKid USA - California 49 01-13-2013 05:53 PM
PROCHARGER Corvette C5 Stage II Intercooled Supercharger CarNutzCustomz Forced Induction 2 04-09-2010 12:11 AM
Tale of two Corvettes... My old C5 and the C6 that replaced it. Cmicasa the Great XvX General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 12 02-09-2010 12:06 AM
C5 post disparity Xanthos Off-topic Discussions 82 12-28-2009 03:50 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.