Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2011, 11:40 PM   #151
ToyotaCamaro
 
ToyotaCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: SIM 2LT RS 6M, Toy Tacoma S-Charged
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Seattle
Posts: 117
Car goes in on Tuesday to address the problem, keeping my fingers crossed.
__________________


2LT RS M6
Sunroof

- Injen Intake
- Hurst Short Throw Shifter
- Mobil 1 0W-30
- WeatherTech Extreme
- Quarter Flares
- 3M Clear Bra
- 20% Tint
- Kicker L5
ToyotaCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #152
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
I took mine in last week and told them the issues I was having. Sure as shit, it messed up for them when they tried. They replaced the USB and I told them that would not fix it (as it was a software problem). They traded them out and said, "fixed!" Then it got all jacked up. Of course, I shook my head...

So, I need the part number above and the DX DA update? Just to be on the same page??

I'm taking it in on Monday to be sure and get that and other stuff fixed.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:34 AM   #153
SDCamaro10

 
SDCamaro10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I took mine in last week and told them the issues I was having. Sure as shit, it messed up for them when they tried. They replaced the USB and I told them that would not fix it (as it was a software problem). They traded them out and said, "fixed!" Then it got all jacked up. Of course, I shook my head...

So, I need the part number above and the DX DA update? Just to be on the same page??

I'm taking it in on Monday to be sure and get that and other stuff fixed.
Good luck, let us know how it turns out!
__________________

Last edited by SDCamaro10; 01-18-2011 at 10:43 AM.
SDCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:47 AM   #154
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCamaro10 View Post
Good luck, let us know how it turns out!
Will do. I'm taking it in tomorrow morning and am bringing in the laptop so they can read this themselves. I'll report back to let you guys know!
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #155
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Will do. I'm taking it in tomorrow morning and am bringing in the laptop so they can read this themselves. I'll report back to let you guys know!
Ok. Took mine into the dealer today. I showed my service tech this page and the post made by SDCamaro10 and how there is a new part number, etc. They have ordered me the new PDIM and part number listed above. Here's the story below.

I've had my service tech update the PDIM long ago thinking it was done correctly. I took it to another dealer for an oil change and had them check the PDIM for me because the problem was still there. As it turns out, it was never updated correctly. They updated it to the CC CE software. It still had problems (no device found when ANY type of USB was plugged in, would pick up at the beginning of the USB, etc). I took it a few weeks ago to my regular dealer asking them to check it again. They said the problem was with the USB port. I told them it was a software issue and it needed the new update. They changed the USB plug out saying it was fixed. No dice. He tried showing me saying "it's worked every time since we changed it out." He sat down, turned it on, and low and behold, "No data found on device, bla bla bla".... So, same old story. I took it in this morning, showed them the info here, and voila, ordering me a new PDIM so we can get the DX DA software/updates.

I'll let you know how it goes. Right now, my squeaky front brakes are getting their weights taken off and new pads put on. The rear deck lid rattle (NOT THE SPOILER) is also getting fixed. Then, the PDIM gets put in. Nice...getting stuff DONE around here!
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:51 AM   #156
Coop

 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lawton/Fort Sill, OK
Posts: 1,658
So my question for everyone. If I do not have a 2SS but a 1SS and want to put this new feature in will I be getting the new PDIM when I order it?
__________________
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #157
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
If you are going to be upgrading on your own, the part is like $90 and you order the part number YOU want...not what they give you. I know they had a new PDIM at the dealer today that they brought out. However, it was not the part number listed above. So, they took it back ordering the new PDIM. You order the part number you want.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:10 AM   #158
Darth Martel
Darth Martel
 
Darth Martel's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bizzaroland
Posts: 942
My question is, for those of us that did the 1SS PDIM upgrade ourselves, is the PDIM covered under warranty or do we just need to buy the new module? The new module should have the correct firmware revision in it already correct? Should just be plug and play. Thoughts???
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #159
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
If you did the upgrade yourself and it's having issues (which most are and is well documented), then I would remove the module, take the part and receipt back to the parts guys, and ask to exchange it for the proper part number. I imagine that if your installed PDIM is having any sort of issues, it should be covered under warranty. The new module SHOULD have the correct DX DA update....TO MY KNOWLEDGE.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #160
Darth Martel
Darth Martel
 
Darth Martel's Avatar
 
Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bizzaroland
Posts: 942
I got it from GMPartsdirect, I won't deal with them again. If a new PDIM is only $90 I may just spring for it. Although, I am contemplating a double din head unit which would negate the PDIM all together. We'll see I suppose.
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #161
Coop

 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Lawton/Fort Sill, OK
Posts: 1,658
OK so if I want to add the capability to a camaro that doesnt have it what is the correct part # to ask for?
__________________
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:40 PM   #162
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,482
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post


I'll let you know how it goes. Right now, my squeaky front brakes are getting their weights taken off and new pads put on. The rear deck lid rattle (NOT THE SPOILER) is also getting fixed. Then, the PDIM gets put in. Nice...getting stuff DONE around here!

Hey Tag. What is the dealer doing about the rear deck lid rattle? I need to go in and have all the same things your doing done as well. Minus the brakes.

Thanks bud!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:00 PM   #163
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless
 
Iwantone2's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: OC Cali
Posts: 9,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
If you are going to be upgrading on your own, the part is like $90 and you order the part number YOU want...not what they give you. I know they had a new PDIM at the dealer today that they brought out. However, it was not the part number listed above. So, they took it back ordering the new PDIM. You order the part number you want.[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
OK so if I want to add the capability to a camaro that doesnt have it what is the correct part # to ask for?
From what I've read, the part number in bold above should be the correct number. Do as TAG says, but instead of saying, "I need...", say "Gimme!!!"
__________________
Iwantone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #164
shiftz33
 
shiftz33's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro SS, SSR, T-Bird, Highlander
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 330
I've read most every post on the PDIM installation and/or upgrading.

My 1SS does not currently have a PDIM, I've been waiting for the "problems" to be resolved. It seems that the new "PDIM" and software update do seem to solve most of the pre-existing compatibility issues.

There were references to there being two different PDIM modules. One PDIM module which was pre-installed at the factory for any car with the C&C package and then another one you obtained via the PDIM kit to install into any Camaro without the PDIM factory installed.

The PDIM kit has the PDIM itself and the installation cable. I believe there was a post on this site with a picture of the two different PDIM modules (factory vs. upgrade).

I also see references to two "updated" PDIM part numbers.

Is one for the PDIM modules that were factory installed PDIM devices and the other for the PDIM kit?

I would also think the PDIM kit would have a new part number if they've replace the PDIM module in it.

How can one be "sure" they're getting the PDIM kit to install into their Camaro that contains the "current/latest" PDIM module?

Is there a revised part number for a PDIM kit with the latest PDIM module?
PDIM part numbers:
GM PART # 20985421
GM PART # 20927509

PDIM Kit part number:
GM PART # 20940641
__________________
12 Charger SRT8 | 04 Chevy SSR | 04 Ford Thunderbird PCR #428 | 06 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
shiftz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #165
Rizzo
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Will do. I'm taking it in tomorrow morning and am bringing in the laptop so they can read this themselves. I'll report back to let you guys know!
Tag,

What dealership are you working with? Gunn has flashed my PDIM with the same damn software three times, regardless of what I have told them about the new hardware.

Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #166
SDCamaro10

 
SDCamaro10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post





Ok. Took mine into the dealer today. I showed my service tech this page and the post made by SDCamaro10 and how there is a new part number, etc. They have ordered me the new PDIM and part number listed above. Here's the story below.

I've had my service tech update the PDIM long ago thinking it was done correctly. I took it to another dealer for an oil change and had them check the PDIM for me because the problem was still there. As it turns out, it was never updated correctly. They updated it to the CC CE software. It still had problems (no device found when ANY type of USB was plugged in, would pick up at the beginning of the USB, etc). I took it a few weeks ago to my regular dealer asking them to check it again. They said the problem was with the USB port. I told them it was a software issue and it needed the new update. They changed the USB plug out saying it was fixed. No dice. He tried showing me saying "it's worked every time since we changed it out." He sat down, turned it on, and low and behold, "No data found on device, bla bla bla".... So, same old story. I took it in this morning, showed them the info here, and voila, ordering me a new PDIM so we can get the DX DA software/updates.

I'll let you know how it goes. Right now, my squeaky front brakes are getting their weights taken off and new pads put on. The rear deck lid rattle (NOT THE SPOILER) is also getting fixed. Then, the PDIM gets put in. Nice...getting stuff DONE around here!

Awesome! Good to hear that your dealer is working with you on this. Hope it solves the problems and gives you the newest versions. Cant wait to hear the results!

Also, I havent heard much about differences between factory, and owner installed PDIM's.. but the part number I gave is what they are putting in the camaro's with the package factory installed. If you order this part and install it yourself, there still should not be any issue with it as long as its programmed right i suppose.
__________________
SDCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #167
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Martel View Post
I got it from GMPartsdirect, I won't deal with them again. If a new PDIM is only $90 I may just spring for it. Although, I am contemplating a double din head unit which would negate the PDIM all together. We'll see I suppose.
Well, if you are having issues with it, there should be a no questions asked return with that proof of purchase. At least, that's my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
OK so if I want to add the capability to a camaro that doesn't have it what is the correct part # to ask for?
There's two so far that we understand work. They are listed below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Hey Tag. What is the dealer doing about the rear deck lid rattle? I need to go in and have all the same things your doing done as well. Minus the brakes.

Thanks bud!
Rear deck lid rattle. They ordered the part from "Kentmore???" that is supposed to be a brace inside the rear deck lid. Plus there is some foam that is supposed to go in there. I was also VERY specific to my service tech (known him forever) in telling him that I thought there was a loose clip or bolt...or...something in there that was causing the rattle AT the rear right speaker. He said that when it was completely apart, they'd check every bolt, every piece, everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
From what I've read, the part number in bold above should be the correct number. Do as TAG says, but instead of saying, "I need...", say "Gimme!!!"
I just showed them the page with all the info. They tried "their thing" and it didn't work. So, now try mine. That's the way I see it. Give them a shot. If they can't get it, a little help in the right direction doesn't hurt anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftz33 View Post
I've read most every post on the PDIM installation and/or upgrading.

My 1SS does not currently have a PDIM, I've been waiting for the "problems" to be resolved. It seems that the new "PDIM" and software update do seem to solve most of the pre-existing compatibility issues.

There were references to there being two different PDIM modules. One PDIM module which was pre-installed at the factory for any car with the C&C package and then another one you obtained via the PDIM kit to install into any Camaro without the PDIM factory installed.

The PDIM kit has the PDIM itself and the installation cable. I believe there was a post on this site with a picture of the two different PDIM modules (factory vs. upgrade).

I also see references to two "updated" PDIM part numbers.

Is one for the PDIM modules that were factory installed PDIM devices and the other for the PDIM kit?

I would also think the PDIM kit would have a new part number if they've replace the PDIM module in it.

How can one be "sure" they're getting the PDIM kit to install into their Camaro that contains the "current/latest" PDIM module?


Is there a revised part number for a PDIM kit with the latest PDIM module?
PDIM part numbers:
GM PART # 20985421
GM PART # 20927509

PDIM Kit part number:
GM PART # 20940641
Well, I suppose one "can't" be 100% sure since there seem to be so many upgrades. But, if Cheryl herself said the part number to get is the one I just ordered and the one that SDCamaro10 said, then you'd better believe that ordering that part SHOULD fix all the issues once and for all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo View Post
Tag,

What dealership are you working with? Gunn has flashed my PDIM with the same damn software three times, regardless of what I have told them about the new hardware.

Yep. They did mine too. Nada. You need the new PDIM. Take them the part number and tell them to do it. I have all my work done at Ancira off Bandera. That's pretty much the only place I'll go to as I've known these guys for 12 years now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCamaro10 View Post
Awesome! Good to hear that your dealer is working with you on this. Hope it solves the problems and gives you the newest versions. Cant wait to hear the results!

Also, I havent heard much about differences between factory, and owner installed PDIM's.. but the part number I gave is what they are putting in the camaro's with the package factory installed. If you order this part and install it yourself, there still should not be any issue with it as long as its programmed right i suppose.
I've got my fingers crossed. I bet a million bucks that I'm going to have to wait a week for it to come in, but hey...I'll gladly wait if it means getting it done right. They had to special order the part...so....at least I'll have my brakes done tomorrow and the rear deck lid rattle. Those will be fixed.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #168
Don O
Camaro and Vettehead
 
Don O's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS IOM L99 69 427/400 Vette
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 12 miles East of Disneyland - Anaheim Hills
Posts: 547
Not trying to confuse anyone, but I only know what the dealer installed and the service reports lists PN 20927509. Could it be like in the old days when the factory installed part (Cheryl's number) had a different number then "the service replacement" ?

I know nothing more than what they installed and it displays the DA/DX versions. I'm a happy camper and I was very surprised they had it in stock.

Don O
__________________
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Don O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #169
SDCamaro10

 
SDCamaro10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don O View Post
Not trying to confuse anyone, but I only know what the dealer installed and the service reports lists PN 20927509. Could it be like in the old days when the factory installed part (Cheryl's number) had a different number then "the service replacement" ?

I know nothing more than what they installed and it displays the DA/DX versions. I'm a happy camper and I was very surprised they had it in stock.

Don O
The part number Cheryl supplied was being installed at factory, AND sent out to replace stock in the parts department. You may have received a newer part that didnt have anything wrong with it. Since not all of the PDIMS have issues, i suspect you may have received one without the problems. I heard it was a problem with something inside the PDIM shorting out, so maybe you got lucky? I also thought I saw on TIS a new PDIM pushed out in like october or something.. the number i got is for a brand new part that they just developed. Its possible you got a DA/DX version right before this one came out. Who knows.
__________________
SDCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:40 AM   #170
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCamaro10 View Post
I just got word back this morning that NEW PDIM parts are available, and stock available at Service Parts. No service bulletin number was sent, but here is the part number for the new PDIM:

PDIM(Multi-Media Interface Module): [[[[[[

I'll see if I can do some searching around, maybe there is a service bulletin listed somewhere for it.

Controller:PDIM Multimedia Player Interface Module - ProgrammingAudio System(RPO UYE/UYI) CD/MP3 Radio
Hardware:///////
Calibration History for: Operating system
Part Number CVN Bulletin #
Description 20985419N/A- New software covering an extensive range of improvements.
20824078 0000EB10- Operating system Calibration History for: Calibration
Part Number CVN Bulletin #
Description 25909404 0000FA9A- Calibration

Straight from TIS2WEB

Have this one installed with version DB DB and it's flawless! Can't believe it's finally fixed!
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #171
Gene Culley


 
Gene Culley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Metallic 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boyertown, PA
Posts: 1,386
Smile

I just picked up a Camaro 2SS/RS. How do I check the hardware version and does it work with the iPod Nano 6th generation?
__________________
Founder Of GM Parts House

Home Of The Camaro Parts And GM Parts Specialist
Please Visit GM Parts House Online or Call 484.949.2099.
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #172
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
Not sure about IPOD nano, etc. I'm sure it will work, but can't tell you for fact.

Plug in the USB memory stick, iPod, zune, whatever you are going to use and after it finishes indexing, press and hold the menu button on the right. It will pop up a display that shows what PDIM software hardware version you have.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #173
Rizzo
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SIM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Have this one installed with version DB DB and it's flawless! Can't believe it's finally fixed!
So it was both the hardware and software update, correct?
Rizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #174
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,131
Correct. I got that new hardware right there. I don't know if they upgraded that one or not....But, that's what I got. No problem. DA DX might be the latest, but mine works perfectly.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:31 PM   #175
Gene Culley


 
Gene Culley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Metallic 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boyertown, PA
Posts: 1,386
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Not sure about IPOD nano, etc. I'm sure it will work, but can't tell you for fact.

Plug in the USB memory stick, iPod, zune, whatever you are going to use and after it finishes indexing, press and hold the menu button on the right. It will pop up a display that shows what PDIM software hardware version you have.
Thank you very kindly. I certainly appreciate it!
__________________
Founder Of GM Parts House

Home Of The Camaro Parts And GM Parts Specialist
Please Visit GM Parts House Online or Call 484.949.2099.
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Audio/Bluetooth/PDIM FAQ UCF w00t Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 126 06-05-2014 04:04 PM
How many people will E-85 their new camaro? Speed74SS Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 57 01-03-2011 02:16 PM
* * * OnStar iPhone application - UPDATE * * * CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 142 08-11-2010 11:13 PM
Tire Monitoring System monevz28 Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls 7 11-22-2009 03:42 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.