Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,683
EP and LC C5Fest2 Camarovan

I thought it would be a good idea to start a separate list to find out who wants to make this drive together to Phoenix, AZ.

I think that there will also be alot of people coming in from the East (Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and further) staying in this area so the Camarovan will be a very large group.

I attended last year and by the time we were there we had over 50 cars in the Camarovan, this Year looks like it will be even larger.

Post up if you are interested and live in the El Paso, Las Cruces area.

C5Fest2 Attendees from El Paso/Las Cruces

viper1cobra
mws444 w/trailer
SSRS2010
Char1ieone
2010IBMSS - Sold Car
RobertHarriSS
jose1003
rhiles
camaroapa
__________________

Last edited by viper1cobra; 02-28-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: List Update
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:35 AM   #2
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
I thought it would be a good idea to start a separate list to find out who wants to make this drive together to Phoenix, AZ.

I think that there will also be alot of people coming in from the East (Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and further) staying in this area so the Camarovan will be a very large group.

I attended last year and by the time we were there we had over 50 cars in the Camarovan, this Year looks like it will be even larger.

Post up if you are interested and live in the El Paso, Las Cruces area.

hell ya, you know we in eric
we should see when SA, DFW, Houston, and all east coast r arriving in El Paso so we can meet up with them
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
El Paso-Las Cruces Camaro5 Fest 2 checklist
Viper1cobra
Mws444
ssrs2010
char1ieone
2010ibmss
robertharriss
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
2010IBMSS
 
2010IBMSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro SS RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: (915) TX
Posts: 647
I am in for sure....its gonna be great!!!!
2010IBMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,361
This is going to Be Great Man

:ch evy:
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:20 PM   #6
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
I thought it would be a good idea to start a separate list to find out who wants to make this drive together to Phoenix, AZ.

I think that there will also be alot of people coming in from the East (Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and further) staying in this area so the Camarovan will be a very large group.

I attended last year and by the time we were there we had over 50 cars in the Camarovan, this Year looks like it will be even larger.

Post up if you are interested and live in the El Paso, Las Cruces area.

C5Fest2 Attendees from El Paso/Las Cruces

Viper1cobra
Mws444
ssrs2010
char1ieone
2010ibmss
robertharriss

you forgot me eric
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:24 PM   #7
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie
 
Char1ieone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: La Mesa/Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,655
Are we gonna take the freeway to Phx. or take a scenic route like through Globe and such?
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 09:57 PM   #8
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,683
The route will depend on if we want to go on our own, or travel with the other larger groups converging on this area. We will make better time if we travel in our own group, rather than one large group. The advantage of being in the larger group you will have time to mingle and meet other owners prior to the Fest at rest/fuel stops.

As of right now San Antonio and Houston groups are thinking of stopping in LC. I have not seen a Dallas thread yet.
__________________
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #9
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,512
You guys should bring me some Burritos from Bonnies.
I haven't had good mexican since I moved to California. And I miss the giant burritos.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #10
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
The route will depend on if we want to go on our own, or travel with the other larger groups converging on this area. We will make better time if we travel in our own group, rather than one large group. The advantage of being in the larger group you will have time to mingle and meet other owners prior to the Fest at rest/fuel stops.

As of right now San Antonio and Houston groups are thinking of stopping in LC. I have not seen a Dallas thread yet.
dallas has a thread DFW to C5fest 2

some r planning on joining the SA Houston group to el paso
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
You guys should bring me some Burritos from Bonnies.
I haven't had good mexican since I moved to California. And I miss the giant burritos.
You going to C5fest 2
if you r let me know ill take you a pair of bonnies burritos
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,683
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107614

Thread for Staying in LC the night before we depart.
__________________
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #13
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
You going to C5fest 2
if you r let me know ill take you a pair of bonnies burritos
I am.
I prefer Pancho Villa's on the East side, but I heard they shut down a while ago
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:43 PM   #14
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
I am.
I prefer Pancho Villa's on the East side, but I heard they shut down a while ago
have you heard of rafas burritos?
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #15
ac223mal
 
ac223mal's Avatar
 
Drives: 1997 30th SS/2010 SIM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: El Paso
Posts: 395
If he diggs Pancho's, Rafas will be way to much...HEAT
__________________
Definitely Worth the Wait!
ac223mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #16
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
have you heard of rafas burritos?
I've heard of it but never gone.
If it's good, I'm down
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac223mal View Post
If he diggs Pancho's, Rafas will be way to much...HEAT
Just bring some good food and you guys will be my best friends ever.
__________________
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #17
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie
 
Char1ieone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: La Mesa/Las Cruces, NM & El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,655
Hey, would everybody be up on having a small window sticker that could be put on the rear quarter window that says "El Paso/Las Cruces Branch" or something like that for the trip?
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:21 PM   #18
2010IBMSS
 
2010IBMSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro SS RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: (915) TX
Posts: 647
A small "ep/lc" sticker wouldn't be too bad.....I'm down for that.
2010IBMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:22 PM   #19
2010IBMSS
 
2010IBMSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro SS RS
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: (915) TX
Posts: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
have you heard of rafas burritos?
Those are good!!!! Huge too...
2010IBMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #20
Gigachip
Yea...
 
Gigachip's Avatar
 
Drives: Depends on game
Join Date: May 2010
Location: My Computer
Posts: 10,508
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS View Post
Those are good!!!! Huge too...
ya know, I've never eaten at any of those places mentioned
Gigachip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #21
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131
 
viper1cobra's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 & 2010 SIM 2LT/RS Born 041509
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far West TEXAS
Posts: 1,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010IBMSS View Post
A small "ep/lc" sticker wouldn't be too bad.....I'm down for that.
EP/LC Camaro 5G
__________________
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:11 AM   #22
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
You guys should bring me some Burritos from Bonnies.
I haven't had good mexican since I moved to California. And I miss the giant burritos.
Ya Burrito, Chile, Tacos, I Love all if them
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:22 PM   #23
ac223mal
 
ac223mal's Avatar
 
Drives: 1997 30th SS/2010 SIM 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: El Paso
Posts: 395
Talked to the wife today and it looks like we are in for the trip.
__________________
Definitely Worth the Wait!
ac223mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:44 AM   #24
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac223mal View Post
Talked to the wife today and it looks like we are in for the trip.
cool
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #25
jose1003

 
jose1003's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: El Paso, Texas
Posts: 975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Hey, would everybody be up on having a small window sticker that could be put on the rear quarter window that says "El Paso/Las Cruces Branch" or something like that for the trip?
i also like the chess horse that emperorss and jmlozano have on the side mirrors
with ep lc what do guys think
__________________
jose1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.