Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 12-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
LS3SSRS

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS
dealer called and said no imperial blue for the ss?

so yeah, i got a message from my dealer yesterday that said he's not yet able to order my 2ss in imperial blue. he said he called GM yesterday and they said that it's not an option yet on the ss, and thats all GM told him. WTF? anyone hear otherwise? i thought this was settled already?
Old 12-23-2008, 10:47 AM   #2
Camaro_Corvette
36.833283,-76.021958

Drives: Team 1LE

What! How can that be!
Old 12-23-2008, 10:58 AM   #3
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshocker6969 View Post
so yeah, i got a message from my dealer yesterday that said he's not yet able to order my 2ss in imperial blue. he said he called GM yesterday and they said that it's not an option yet on the ss, and thats all GM told him. WTF? anyone hear otherwise? i thought this was settled already?
I too was thinking of changing to IBM, and had the same response from my dealer..... I swear, I think GM canada is a completely different company than the one in the U.S.

In the end, I told my guy to leave my order as SIM, and call me when the order is finally pulled. I'll make my decision at that point.... All these new photos in different colors I don't know what I want anymore
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:31 AM   #4
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"

Drives: 2010 Camaro LSX454 1LE
Question IBM change

Thats is strange, several of us down south changed our orders a few weeks ago. Why would it be different in Canada?
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:34 AM   #5
LS3SSRS

hmmm, well at least i know i'm not alone. lol... maybe us Canadians have to wait till the new year... we were about a month behind getting prices...
Old 12-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #6
TomServo

Drives: 2007 Z06
I was able to get my son's order changed in mid Nov. I have a copy of the Work Bench Order form confirming the color.

If GM has changed this, my son will cancel his order.
TomServo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
LS3SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
I was able to get my son's order changed in mid Nov. I have a copy of the Work Bench Order form confirming the color.

lucky you.. my workbench sheet says black, what i previously ordered.. then i called my dealer later and changed to blue. it was ok at the time, cause i didn't hear from him for about a month. but now, who knows.... i hope this issue gets resolved soon
Old 12-23-2008, 11:42 AM   #8
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomServo View Post

I wouldn't worry about it... Us Canadians are such a small market, that we're ALWAYS trailing behind...
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote