Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
Tommy Pike Customs
 
Tommy Pike Customs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 TPC Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 324
Maybe Synergy Green this time.

It's about time for a new "company car" and we've been leaning to Synergy Green. The current Camaro is IO. We liked the orange because it didn't seem like there were that many around and it looks great with the orange interior. Seems like we haven't seen many SG at all. I know they were limited in the V6 but they must have been very limited. I've only seen one SS SG. Any SG owners out there feel like they get more attention than other Camaro colors?
Tommy Pike Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!
 
camaroitalia's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 3,838
I have never seen a SS SG on the road or a ABM
__________________
camaroitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
skipj3
Go Gators Baby!!!
 
skipj3's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 2SS M6
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SC
Posts: 871
I've seen your stuff at this years Greenville Auto Show and I think a Synergy Green would be a great addition to your fleet. I love the color but i dont think i could live with it 24/7.

FYI : the link to your website is broken in your sig.
__________________
Oscar Wilde - “When I was young, I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old, I know it is."

The Department of Redundancy Department
skipj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
thetournykid
 
Drives: 03 mustang, Upgrading!!
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: orlando
Posts: 91
I plan to get a black camaro, but then have synergey green stripes on it, along with green bowtie/brake capsules, i'm unsure how this would look, but this post got me thinkin about it, what do you guys think?
thetournykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #5
melody301
NY Football Giants YAY!!!
 
melody301's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LS
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: DMV
Posts: 805
SG is definitely an attention getter because of its rarity.
__________________
melody301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
GREENSTEVE
 
GREENSTEVE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro - 2014 Corvette
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pa
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Pike Customs View Post
It's about time for a new "company car" and we've been leaning to Synergy Green. The current Camaro is IO. We liked the orange because it didn't seem like there were that many around and it looks great with the orange interior. Seems like we haven't seen many SG at all. I know they were limited in the V6 but they must have been very limited. I've only seen one SS SG. Any SG owners out there feel like they get more attention than other Camaro colors?
More attention ? everybody stares at my Syn Grn SS.
GREENSTEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #7
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,801
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
They are HOT! Especially in the sun!

CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #8
HulkSS
 
Drives: 2011 RS/SS SGM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Pekin,IL
Posts: 67
Not be a jerk but I cant drive mine anywhere without people pointing and staring. Not sure if they all like it or not but it sure turns heads. Also ours is the only SG SS I know of with silver stripes instead of black.
HulkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
Tommy Pike Customs
 
Tommy Pike Customs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 TPC Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipj3 View Post
I've seen your stuff at this years Greenville Auto Show and I think a Synergy Green would be a great addition to your fleet. I love the color but i dont think i could live with it 24/7.

FYI : the link to your website is broken in your sig.
Thanks. We'll do our thing and see how it turns out. We might go a little crazy on the performance mods
Tommy Pike Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 05:47 PM   #10
GretchenGotGrowl


 
GretchenGotGrowl's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Little Rock, AR
Posts: 7,132
My Synergy was the company car for a while. My logo is green and so are all the cars. I got SO MANY people stopping to talk about the car and ending up talking about business I had to start turning work down or quit telling them what I did. I wish my past green cars and worked that well.

BTW, I think you can get the Synergy Green on any of them now.
__________________
New Ride -- 2015 Z06 2LZ (stock) -- Journal
Old Ride -- 2012 Camaro 2LT/RS (647 RWHP & 726 RWTQ) -- Build Thread
GretchenGotGrowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
Tommy Pike Customs
 
Tommy Pike Customs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 TPC Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
My Synergy was the company car for a while. My logo is green and so are all the cars. I got SO MANY people stopping to talk about the car and ending up talking about business I had to start turning work down or quit telling them what I did. I wish my past green cars and worked that well.

BTW, I think you can get the Synergy Green on any of them now.
Sounds like that paid of
Tommy Pike Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #12
GREENSTEVE
 
GREENSTEVE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro - 2014 Corvette
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pa
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSS View Post
Not be a jerk but I cant drive mine anywhere without people pointing and staring. Not sure if they all like it or not but it sure turns heads. Also ours is the only SG SS I know of with silver stripes instead of black.
I need a picture of your car
GREENSTEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #13
HulkSS
 
Drives: 2011 RS/SS SGM
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Pekin,IL
Posts: 67
Greensteve I have been trying to get them to the site. They are on my pc but cant figure out why they wont upload to site lol. Didnt think I was that bad with computers lol.
HulkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 06:17 AM   #14
Tommy Pike Customs
 
Tommy Pike Customs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 TPC Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSS View Post
Greensteve I have been trying to get them to the site. They are on my pc but cant figure out why they wont upload to site lol. Didnt think I was that bad with computers lol.
Are you using photobucket? You can upload your pics there then copy the direct link. Click the pic button on the post section and put in the link
Tommy Pike Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New MT Test: V6 Synergy Green Camaro Runs 5.6" 0-60 & 14.2" 1/4 mile! SummitWhiteLS 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 28 04-02-2011 09:05 AM
Synergy Green Camaro jcamere94z28 USA - Southeast 2 10-04-2010 09:08 AM
What is a Synergy Green to You? JuniorMT USA - Southwest 9 09-23-2010 01:52 AM
No Synergy Green? colegnd 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 3 07-31-2010 01:20 PM
Brand New Synergy Green Owner!! Hello Everybody!! CandyCamaro 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 47 03-22-2010 09:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.