Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #26
Jay_LHD3

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Friday on my way home I was passing in the fast lane and I come up on a pick-up truck in the intersection median. The pick-up was crossing all 4 lanes and after crossing over two lanes he was waiting for a break in the other traffic to continue across to the other side.

Only problem is when I drove past the back of his truck I realized that I just drove under a cane pole (fishing pole) hanging 15 feet out the back of his truck. If I would had been in a pick-up it would had took out my windshield! It was literally invisible till the last second!!

Old 10-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #27
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Camaro11 View Post
I am not originally from Ohio, but I bet they do that so you can get a good look at their OSU Buckeye bumper sticker and such. The whole time, knowing we are aggravating the good people from Michigan...
Hey now....how bout them Badgers!
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #28
20Camaro11

Drives: RJT 2011 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Hey now....how bout them Badgers!
meh, I am a Penn State fan myself...:(
20Camaro11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #29
Jessica-Rocks-
One hot mess

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
Originally from Atlanta and I will NEVER complain about the drivers there after moving to South Carolina.

-Blinkers do not come in cars sold in South Carolina apparently.

-On a 2 lane the slowest person is always in the left lane and you can never pass. ( as a previous poster said it is usually a Buick, if I see a Buick coming up I already know I will be late getting to my destination)

-You let someone out in traffic and they never wave or even acknowledge you did them a favor.

By the time I get to wherever I am going, I need blood pressure meds. I just hate people don't think about other drivers and be courteous.
Jessica-Rocks- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #30
Capthowdy

Drives: 2010 2SS RS IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to Capthowdy
I am here in N Ft Lauderdale and we have been overrun the last couple of years by ALOT of HAITIANS!!!!! OMFG!!!! they have never even seen a car let alone drive one.....and try talking to one HAHAHA.... Boobly boobly.....I thinks its time to get the F*ck out of here!!!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:10 AM   #31
mth35115

Drives: 2010 Camaro rs/ss inferno orange
While stationed outside of Boston, MA, I asked a state trooper who had the right of way in a traffic circle( lots of traffic circles in Mass). Answer: determined by point of impact, the car in the lead has right of way.

HOT ROD SS
MTH35115
mth35115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:38 AM   #32
YOUNGnRECKLESS
Building the Beast

Drives: 2010 VR LS3
I'm from NY so you know it's a race to get everywhere. Riced out civics have to floor it 37 yards to the next light otherwise they just wouldn't be cool.... stop signs mean, hope someone else stops. cell phones are a must. texting is for the better drivers. fender benders are a neccessity as well, if there has not been one, someone will cause one in traffic. try the belt parkway, you hear bumpers being slammed every 5 seconds
Old 10-28-2010, 08:15 AM   #33
twotechs

Drives: Saturn Ion :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakGrl View Post
No we dont!
ha this is what i was thinking. when i first moved here i couldnt believe how fast everyone drove. the speed limit is about 55 on 287, an im almost positive the slowest anyone is going is 70. i have yet to see any cops thou.

im originally from ohio, dayton area and most people are pretty good there. no worse than anyone else i would say.
twotechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #34
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by twotechs View Post
ha this is what i was thinking. when i first moved here i couldnt believe how fast everyone drove. the speed limit is about 55 on 287, an im almost positive the slowest anyone is going is 70. i have yet to see any cops thou.

im originally from ohio, dayton area and most people are pretty good there. no worse than anyone else i would say.
On top of the speed they lay on the horn to get you to move before the light even turns green.