Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection Anything related to keeping your Camaro clean and in good cosmetic condition.

Old 10-29-2010, 03:44 PM   #26
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironheadspearo View Post

why does everyone think ICE is a good product?

anything you can purchase at walmart is not even close to professional quality. save your money and find someone that sells ardex in your area. they typically sell to detailers only but I am sure you can google a rep in the area and most will come to you with a truck and sell you whatever you want. plus they can tell you which products will work best on your application. I have been detailing cars for 22 years and have tried just about everything on the market at one point or another and ardex is the best I have found.
Ice cream comes around the neighborhood in a truck and it sure as heck isn't better than a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

Dale Jr arrives at the race track in a truck and he gets worse every sunday (I'm a Dale Jr fan, but I'm also a realist).

Taco/Burrito vendors come in trucks and people are always getting food poisoning from them.

Snap-On Tools come in a truck and they're no better than Craftsman in my experience.

So, just because a guy comes to you in a truck and says his products are good, doesn't mean Jack S**t and Jack has done left town. The guy in the truck works on commision and will tell you anything you want to hear so he can get a paycheck.

ICE products were recommened to me years ago by a friend of mine who restores classic cars for a living. I trust his opinion, not some guy in truck.
INTIMIDAT3R is offline   Reply With Quote