Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

View Poll Results: Which player is PQ?
Eric 3 15.00%
Amy 5 25.00%
Travis 1 5.00%
Ryan 8 40.00%
Pete 1 5.00%
Jakus Maximus 2 10.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Family argument opinions.........Smack Board fighting........

THIS THREAD IS NOT NEEDED TO BE READ.
AN OPINION WITHOUT READING THE THREAD IS THE BEST OPINION...........

Ok. I just want unbiased opinions.

If you guys could read the following exchanges between members of our league on our smack board and let me know who you'd say is negligible and or the main problem. I would really be thankful.

I've changed the names of everyone. I won't tell you who I am so I can get honest feedback.

Might be fun for you guys to guess which one I am. lmao I added a poll for fun.

Just want some unbiased feedback.

Thoughts???

Quote:
eric (Nov 7 2:06 PM): hey Travis, picked up mcmicheal from sd becuase gate is out but did not regester on my active team . please advise
Travis (Nov 7 2:41 PM): hey eric, that was brilliant, wouldnt change anything
Travis (Nov 7 2:45 PM): Eric, after you added McMichael to you team, did you go back and reset you line up? Or did you assume he would be added to your starting line up automatically?
eric (Nov 7 3:15 PM): he was replacing john carlson as my starter so i figured he would take his slot as the starter
Travis (Nov 7 3:26 PM): Nooooo, when you pickup a player like that it always adds to your bench, you have to go back in and reset your line up to add them as a starter
Travis (Nov 7 3:27 PM): Eric Dude, it has always been that way
eric (Nov 7 3:37 PM): oh well sa lavie
eric (Nov 7 4:52 PM): what is going on with espn ????????????????
eric (Nov 7 4:54 PM): i still think i have a valid argument for my tight end
eric (Nov 7 4:54 PM): the scrores are all screwy
Amy (Nov 7 4:55 PM): um....it tells me that minn is still playing the second qtr?
Travis (Nov 7 5:57 PM): Eric what argument do you have? You picked up McMichael, dropped your other player, McMichael was placed on you bench and you didnt move him to your starting line up. Did you try to move him from your bench to you starting line up and it wouldnt go????
Travis (Nov 7 6:00 PM): Eric/Amy: the Scores look fine on my end, Maybe the feeds where the scoring updates route through are having a problem updating right now.. Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago but it eventually updated
eric (Nov 7 6:57 PM): (its Amy) Eric moved hm to his starting line up and saved changes - I watched him do it. The line up was in tact but as soon as the football games started, his TE spot was enpty - make sense?
eric (Nov 7 6:58 PM): in addition (still Amy) the scores are catching up but it seems that ESPN was having issues by reverting scores/play times in reverse - they are ok now tho.
Maximus Jakus (Nov 7 7:27 PM): no... these scores are bs!!!!
Travis (Nov 7 7:52 PM): Hey, if you dont like the scores....... Draft better players....HAHAHAHA
Amy (Nov 7 9:46 PM): so hpw come eric doesnt get his TE position fixed whe he called Ryan and posted a note as soon as we found it?
Travis (Nov 7 11:26 PM): Amy, if you guys called Ryan about a problem then we will work it out - WE DONT WANT TO BE UNFAIR TO ANYONE.
Amy (Nov 8 10:10 AM): i didn't say anyone wasn't being fair so why are you YELLING AT ME?!
Amy (Nov 8 5:01 PM): correction..unfair
Ryan (Nov 8 10:55 PM): I can only hope it doesn't eventually affect the would be outcome. I wasn't watching on Sunday. I was working, but the call came in at 12:59 and all I can say is we have always ruled in favor of the computer. If ESPN locked the line-ups a minute early, then it's just the way it is. It sucks. Obviously, Eric, your intention was to pick up a player and run him. But the system, for whatever reason, didn't allow it to happen. We decided a long time ago to rule in favor of the computer every time so as to not leave ourselves open to scrutinization. We have since then (over 5 years) always ruled in favor of the computer. It takes the responsibility off of myself, Pete, and Travis to have to rule in someones favor and against someone else. Since this is a family league, and we all like playing and want to win so much, it is a way for us to keep it as automated as possible. I have personaly missed the playoffs due to the computer making the rules. In this particular situation, I'd say that the move should have, or at least could have, been made before Sunday morning. If Randy Micmicheal had been picked up on Friday, it would be a non-issue. The bottom line is, we will always rule in favor of the computer so we don't have to make any decisions either way.
Ryan (Nov 8 10:55 PM): On a side, and joking, note. You should score more than 50 points to win anyway................... LMMFAO........................
Ryan (Nov 8 10:56 PM): Sorry I wasn't available on Sunday. I have been much more focussed on business than football. (I know, crazy right, hhahahahahaha)
Ryan (Nov 8 11:10 PM): Oh, and on a side, side, note........... HOW THE HELL did I score ove 70 points. lmao
Pete (Nov 9 12:03 AM): Amy computer RULES, and I think if it could yell !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would in your case.
Pete (Nov 9 12:09 AM): Amy, this is a fun league and everyone enjoys it, there are problems from time to time and we all have lived with them, win or lose, except it and move on . If you can't let go of it. DON'T PLAY.
Amy (Nov 9 7:30 PM): screw you Pete.
Amy (Nov 9 7:34 PM): no one in this league has more fun than i do ...except maybe Travis. i was asking and Ryan’s explanation was fine. i am not upset or angry or anything so calm the hell down how can you say everyone has fun when more than half of the people dont participate exceot move their line up each week. i think i play just fine. at least i will ask instead of just taking it in the a$$. calm down.
Amy (Nov 9 7:42 PM): oh and thanks for the encouragement. next year i wont play. problem solved. ta da.
Ryan (Nov 9 8:04 PM): BS. You're playing and that's final. You are very correct. We don't want to lose one of the four people who actually participate. Sarcasm and intent is greatly misinterperated in text on the iterwebz. Amy, you guys stated your case, and I explained. Should have ended there. You are one of the funnest members here. Let's keep it that way. Don't quit.
Ryan (Nov 9 8:12 PM): I can only assume that when Eric moved the new tight end to the starting line-up maybe he wasn't fully logged in. If not, it will look like it took but won't finish. It's happened to me. Really sucks, especially becasue it was the difference in the game. But we have to stick to the computer as the solid factor. Again, this way we don't ever have to make a decision in favor of anyone. I've been in Erics shoes. It sucks, but it's the smoothest and easiest way to go forward. Kinda like taking your finger off of the chess piece. Too late. You can't go back. We can revisit the rule after the season if needs be. But it's worked well for all this time. I wish it didn't turn into this. As a commisioner of the league, I appologise for any misunderstanding or un-necessary comments. I'd really like to see this disappear. It really was not necessary.
Travis (Nov 9 9:01 PM): To Infinite and BEYOND.......................................
Pete (Nov 9 9:02 PM): Hey AMY, I have always used a WAR analogy in solveing problems. When I am in comand and someone like you is on the mission and doing and acting like you are now I WOULD BLOW YOUR ****ING BRAINS OUT ( no offence Eric ) but she said screw you Pete.
Pete (Nov 9 9:10 PM): Now lets play Football and have fun
Travis (Nov 9 9:40 PM): This Stops NOW ..... I just got off the phone with ESPN - there is no possible way to delete messages that are posted on the Smack Board. Once posted, its here to stay.
Travis (Nov 9 9:43 PM): Because of this we all must refrain from posting anything that might be construed as offensive towards anyone else
Travis (Nov 9 9:45 PM): These last few postings were FAR FAR (emphasis) Beyond CONSTRUED - They were direct attacks towards another person
Travis (Nov 9 9:46 PM): Ryan, as commissioner, posted the absolute most appropriate response necessary to keep this from escalating
Amy (Nov 9 10:41 PM): you guys can remove my account. i am not playing any longer. effective immediatly.
eric (Nov 9 10:44 PM): way too serious. drop me to
Pete (Nov 9 11:49 PM): You know , Amy and Eric you two start all this with your so call problem, through all the years we have been playing this I can recall Brian , Corbin , Kenny , Ryan , Gale, Brenda, Mikie, Jim, Linda, Kristi, all having to except the computer rule. I know I miss someone, and their problem too. But none have ever responded with Screw you. My reaction to that was , strong and not approximate, I am not going to say I was Wr--g , because I do not take , screw you , very easy. We can all look at this later with some time to think, and if you still feel the same way do what is best for you.
Pete (Nov 9 11:51 PM): I don't think Amy, and Eric should distroy this league
Ryan (Nov 10 2:09 PM): Amy and Eric are .......... WERE .......... the funnest members as far as participation. I don't understand. YES, none of the above have ever responded with 'Screw you' but none of the above have been told to quit without good reason. JMO
Pete (Nov 10 6:39 PM): I over reacted, and was out of line,should not have said what I said.
__________________

Last edited by PQ; 11-12-2010 at 03:41 PM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Xanthos
Almost-Original Postwhore
 
Xanthos's Avatar
 
Drives: Stick
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 12,658
Dude, you're trying to find logic behind a family argument?

Good luck with that.

From reading through it, the only thing I came up with was "WTH are these people arguing about?"
- X

P.S. - I voted Eric but Jakus Maximus as a tie. I basically did an eenie meenie.
__________________

Last edited by Xanthos; 11-12-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,529
Looks like a misunderstanding to me. I'd have to say both Amy and Pete were wrong. They just took each other's words too serious.
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
Dude, you're trying to find logic behind a family argument?

Good luck with that.

From reading through it, the only thing I came up with was "WTH are these people arguing about?"
- X
Not trying to find logic. I know there is no logic.

What I'm ultimately searching for is opinions on who was the biggest problem here. If you had to pick an 'at fault' party, who would it be?

A rules ruling was given and accepted. There is obviously a fight.

If there had to be a suspension, who would you suspend?
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:01 PM   #5
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Not trying to find logic. I know there is no logic.

What I'm ultimately searching for is opinions on who was the biggest problem here. If you had to pick an 'at fault' party, who would it be?

A rules ruling was given and accepted. There is obviously a fight.

If there had to be a suspension, who would you suspend?
No one. There just seems to be a misunderstanding. Although it looks like Pete is the one pushing buttons.
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:04 PM   #6
Xanthos
Almost-Original Postwhore
 
Xanthos's Avatar
 
Drives: Stick
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 12,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
No one. There just seems to be a misunderstanding. Although it looks like Pete is the one pushing buttons.
I agree with this. IF somebody were to be suspended - which I think would just make the entire situation worse - Pete seemed to be the instigator.
- X
__________________
Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Looks like a misunderstanding to me. I'd have to say both Amy and Pete were wrong. They just took each other's words too serious.
Would you put anyone at more fault than another?


Quote:
Originally Posted by WYKOFF69Z View Post
I take it someone that doesn't know how to play fantasy football is crying because he or she picked up a TE and didn't INSERT him into their lineup.

No play-no points!!
ESPN locked the rosters a few minutes before Noon Central. So though Eric thought he had a valid argument.
In this case, Eric and Amy accepted the rule. It's not the rule or the decision that was the problem. I'm just looking for opinions as to who 'Started' it, so to speak.
__________________

Last edited by PQ; 11-12-2010 at 03:47 PM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:14 PM   #8
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Would you put anyone at more fault than another?
IMO
The "Screw you" was out of line. But not something for anyone to get their panties in a wad. I would say Pete should have let it go instead of continuing to instigate and make matters worse.
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:18 PM   #9
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
I agree with this. IF somebody were to be suspended - which I think would just make the entire situation worse - Pete seemed to be the instigator.
- X


We don't actually suspend people. Some of the players are our children. lol

My son, Bonnies brothers 2 sons, and her other brothers daughters have played. My brothers, sister, and mom and dad, Bonnies dad, a couple family friends.

We've been playing since the kids were early teens. A few of them are out of school now.

I won't guide where my opinion is, I am curious for unbiased thoughts.

One of the arguers are basically being kicked out of the league.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #10
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS 6spd,Pace Car,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 29,156
my guess.... you are Ryan...
(looks like your trademark in one post)
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet.com
Available Camaro Inventory///Body Color XM Antenna
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime
 
Steve Dallas's Avatar
 
Drives: 14 Stingray Z51 NPP MRC, AudiQ53.0T
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 8,704
I didn't see anyone named Automatic...
__________________
2014 LBT Stingray Z51, Mag Ride, Perf Exhst, Comp Seats
I fire up the willing engine, responding with a roar. Tires spitting gravel I commit my weekly crime.
Steve Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #12
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I didn't see anyone named Automatic...
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #13
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
IMO
The "Screw you" was out of line. But not something for anyone to get their panties in a wad. I would say Pete should have let it go instead of continuing to instigate and make matters worse.
So do you think that's where it went wrong?
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:10 PM   #14
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I didn't see anyone named Automatic...
A6 was gone that day.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:12 PM   #15
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
So do you think that's where it went wrong?
It went wrong when Pete reacted the way he did to the "screw you". IMO, it's a "smack" board. Now I'm not to familiar with this but I imagine this is where players gloat and and have fun at each other's expense. So a "screw you" or two wouldn't be out of the norm?
Pete needs thicker skin.
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:26 PM   #16
Jay_LHD3

 
Jay_LHD3's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Georgia
Posts: 1,990
Are you all having Thanksgiving together? Round two could be interesting!

I think you’re Ryan.

I think Pete started the problem by purposely pushing Amy’s buttons and setting her off.
__________________
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #17
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
It went wrong when Pete reacted the way he did to the "screw you". IMO, it's a "smack" board. Now I'm not to familiar with this but I imagine this is where players gloat and and have fun at each other's expense. So a "screw you" or two wouldn't be out of the norm?
Pete needs thicker skin.
Smack talk is a little different with this group. Traditional in your face smack is not allowed for the most part.

The two commisioners not involved in the bad parts are in agreeance that BOTH Amy and Pete are culpable.

Just want to see some opinions that are from the outside not knowing any of the parties personally.

The reprocusion possibilities really suck. One of the sides of this exchange already hates the other side.

Bonnie doesn't play and she's kinda pissed at ALL of us. And I understand. However, sometimes you can't ignore things. I've always been very good at it. This particular situation has me defending my side. Not defending their actions, but defending them being the same or less culpable than the other. And one party will be kicked out of the league by the rest.

Me? I'd remove nobody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaber99 View Post
Are you all having Thanksgiving together? Round two could be interesting!

I think you’re Ryan.

I think Pete started the problem by purposely pushing Amy’s buttons and setting her off.
One side of the argument lives on the west coast. Name:  smiley_phew.gif
Views: 369
Size:  10.7 KB
__________________

Last edited by PQ; 11-12-2010 at 03:55 PM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #18
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee
 
Hicompression's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 1,477
I see what you did there...

Amy = Bonnie?
__________________
2010 RALLY YELLOW 2SS 6M
-OBX Longtubes FTW!
Hicompression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #19
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicompression View Post
I see what you did there...

Amy = Bonnie?
No. Bonnie doesn't play.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #20
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,529
That's the plight of being a moderator. You have to decide who is at fault and what their punishment is.
IMO no one should be punished, especially if it's family. I'm a family person so anything a family member does can be forgivable. I say just let it go an forgive and forget
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:12 PM   #21
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
That's the plight of being a moderator. You have to decide who is at fault and what their punishment is.
IMO no one should be punished, especially if it's family. I'm a family person so anything a family member does can be forgivable. I say just let it go an forgive and forget
One side can do that.

The other won't.

Keep in mind too, that though it's a family league, some of the family has never met each other. Don't really know each other any more than some of us on here. Just on the boards.

And in this case, the 'Moderators' are on different sides.

In fact, one of them is involved.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator
 
Milk 1027's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 13,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
One side can do that.

The other won't.

Keep in mind too, that though it's a family league, some of the family has never met each other. Don't really know each other any more than some of us on here. Just on the boards.

And in this case, the 'Moderators' are on different sides.

In fact, one of them is involved.
Family aside, I don't think anything that was said or done was really punishable.
Arguments and misunderstandings happen. It's just life.
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:25 PM   #23
Jay_LHD3

 
Jay_LHD3's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Georgia
Posts: 1,990
I like good mysteries!! Mr. Green in the kitchen with the candle stick.

jokes aside

By the reaction of Pete and Amy, I would say there is some past history (maybe indirect). It should be easy to look at past actions and decide which person should be removed. If one of them is a Mod, then the other Mods should decide, if possible.
__________________
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:26 PM   #24
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,919
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYKOFF69Z View Post
In the leagues I play in, ESPN and Yahoo the players are locked at kickoff time 12 noon, 3 P.M. and so forth. These rules are set by the fantasy provider not the commish.
Right.

They actually locked before noon according to my iPhone and Erics time. So he was just trying to plead a case that he get it in. It was ruled that if the rosters lock early for whatever reason, that's too bad. It's the best and easiest way for us to keep a consistant ruling. We go with the computer. Once explained that, Eric and Amy were fine.

It's not the decision or ruling that caused the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
Family aside, I don't think anything that was said or done was really punishable.
Arguments and misunderstandings happen. It's just life.
Agreed.

I basically want to allow all parties to play and forget it. Some want one of the parties kicked out. I have to follow the rules obvioulsy. My only recourse would be to retire my team as well. It shouldn't have to be that way. The subsequent anymosity is ultimately what I'm trying to avoid.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #25
CamaroFemme

 
CamaroFemme's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,897
I don't want this to sound snarky towards something that has made its way into real-life irk, but..

...all this is over fantasy football???

No wonder The Bon doesn't play!
__________________
--
My boyfriend don't mind it.
CamaroFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.