Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's 15% Off New Products Pre-Sale!!

SAVE BIG ON EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE NEW FLEX POLISHER KITS, NEW SEVERE SWIRL REMOVER, AND FLEX POLISHING PAD SYSTEM!!

USE THE CODE PRESALE2010 AT CHECKOUT AND SAVE 15%, NO MINIMUMS, NO GIMMICKS!!
ALL NEW PRESALE ITEMS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17th
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW AND SAVE BEFORE THE HOLIDAY RUSH!!

WE DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT THE PORTER CABLE GUYS EITHER, PICK UP THE NEW SEVERE SWIRL REMOVER AND PC PAD FOR A GREAT PRICE!!

Want to know more about the latest additions to our lineup? Check out the video below to see how easy perfection can be!

Last edited by Nick@Adams; 11-12-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #2
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
I am ordering this plus I need some clay so I can try to screw up my paint LOL.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
Bump.... discount expires at midnight PST... get 15% off EVERYTHING, not just the new stuff... don't miss out.
Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #4
n5jws

Drives: 2011 VR SS/RS M6
Thanks Dylan.

I just bought the Premium hand polish and wax kit with upgrade to Americana, car shampoo, 2 grit guard buckets, and a gallon of detail spray, I saved over $44.

Chris
ARH Headers
High Flow Cats
JRE Tune
n5jws is offline   Reply With Quote