Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 03-29-2014, 05:47 PM   #1
AndrewHolm

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
>>>Lexani CVX-44 Staggered 22x9, 22x10.5 w/Nexen 265/295 For Sale!<<<

Thanks for clicking on my thread,

Here today are my used Lexanis in Chrome finish. These wheels/tires came from the Dealership -PutnamChevrolet- when purchasing my 2012 Victory Red SS. The tires were a deciding factor with purchasing my Camaro! Lexani makes a beautiful product, and such can be seen in these pictures.

There are a bunch of road rashes on all 4 rims. Tread on front tires are around 35%, with rears at around 80%. Reason for Sale? I love driving my car in the mountains, and am seeking an appropriate 20" rim to justify my driving habits.

One might say that 22" rims are mainly for show and tell. Here's the truth: Not everyone is the "Stig" when it comes to their vehicle, or has all the time in the world to spend on the track. 22" wheels on the street wrapped in adequate, (not grotesquely skinny or stretched!) tires can hold their weight when competing against other suited up vehicles.
*Never done any burnouts on rims/tires
*Done 0-60mph trials without launch control
*Tread is comparable to mountain road driving- heavy on breaks and leaning

-What's better than winning than winning in style? Staggered Lexanis!-

Send me a pm if you wish to talk about the wheels further. Will be glad to help!

Last edited by AndrewHolm; 04-09-2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Removed fragmented sentence
AndrewHolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:12 PM   #2
AndrewHolm

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Here are more pictures of the wheels. PM me so we can talk! Lets make a deal. Trades Welcome! Thanks!

AndrewHolm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bay area camaro club, california, lexani 20x9 20x10.5, san francisco, victory red