Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Transmission / Driveline

Transmission / Driveline Shifters, differentials, gears, rearends, clutch

View our official forum sponsors list.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #901
BiG_TiMe
I say what I want.
 
BiG_TiMe's Avatar
 
Drives: Makayla
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Posts: 2,782


love it!
__________________
BiG_TiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #902
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_TiMe View Post


love it!
Hi Joshua, I see your boot came in. Looks good and glad you're enjoying the shifter.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #903
BiG_TiMe
I say what I want.
 
BiG_TiMe's Avatar
 
Drives: Makayla
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chino Hills, CA
Posts: 2,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
Hi Joshua, I see your boot came in. Looks good and glad you're enjoying the shifter.
yea everything fit perfectly. idk why i didn't buy this sooner
__________________
BiG_TiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #904
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
I've got a few of the standard finish shifters in stock, I am low on switches and waiting for my order to come in so I will be putting together more shifters when ordered as to be able to do custom colors without tying up the few switches I have. My order should be here this week. Then I will build inventory again. Turn around time for custom colors will be an extra day or two for now.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #905
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
It took a while but I updated the price sheet in post one. This update includes the new pricing for the real Carbon Fiber grips which were not included before.

Thanks.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #906
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Hi all, figured I'd put this out there. I am working with a customer on modifing one of my original shifters for his earlier corvette that has an upgraded trans. Although the thread hasen't been up for a while, I still make my original shifters with tapshift and linelock/nitrous controls. It seems that some of the more serious drag racers still prefer these. I know some think it's ugly LOL but for some of us the function of it is more important. There are some pics of it in my build thread if anyone is interested.

Pgs 5 and 6

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170726
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #907
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Hi Ryan,here is the sketch on how to wire the toggle switch, you can also use an on/off/on switch.

.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #908
2010camarolt

 
2010camarolt's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 1LT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 2,119
This is on my mod list. Not quite ready to order yet. Probably by spring i will. Can you tell me how much Carbon fiber grips would be with a vr painted frame? I didnt see that option in the first post. Im undecided if i want to go cf and red or black and red. Have a little time to think it over. And is there any pic of where people put the 3-way switch. I dont really use the paddles now but id like for them to still be functing if i ever decided to use them
__________________
2010camarolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #909
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010camarolt View Post
This is on my mod list. Not quite ready to order yet. Probably by spring i will. Can you tell me how much Carbon fiber grips would be with a vr painted frame? I didnt see that option in the first post. Im undecided if i want to go cf and red or black and red. Have a little time to think it over. And is there any pic of where people put the 3-way switch. I dont really use the paddles now but id like for them to still be functing if i ever decided to use them
Powdercoating the center frame is an additional $10.00, same as with any of the color options.

The switch can be placed in any location you want, I don't recall anyone posting pictures of it and I don't have a switch in my car to post.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:15 AM   #910
xXCamaroXx
 
Drives: Custom 2010 camaro v6 Auto
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: lexington,sc
Posts: 31
The switch was an idea i asked about a couple days ago
By the way, any idea te exact swtich i could use?
xXCamaroXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #911
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCamaroXx View Post
The switch was an idea i asked about a couple days ago
By the way, any idea te exact swtich i could use?

There are many switches that can be used from rockers to toggles. The packages are usually marked with their function. Look for ones marked
on/on or on/off/on.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #912
xXCamaroXx
 
Drives: Custom 2010 camaro v6 Auto
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: lexington,sc
Posts: 31
Ah i see, cool thanks
xXCamaroXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #913
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Hi all. My shifters almost never come up for sale used but there is one available by another member ( camaroguy). It's a killer deal for anyone looking to try one, you will love it.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273357
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:57 AM   #914
2010camarolt

 
2010camarolt's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 1LT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
Hi all. My shifters almost never come up for sale used but there is one available by another member ( camaroguy). It's a killer deal for anyone looking to try one, you will love it.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273357
i was too late looks like i have a bit more saving to do!
__________________
2010camarolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:53 PM   #915
Rkc02
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/rs. Iom convertible
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sandown,nh
Posts: 39
Hi I talked to you the other day by phone for a textured blk with orange shifter with taps? Any idea on when you will be able to build it? Thanks bill
Rkc02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #916
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkc02 View Post
Hi I talked to you the other day by phone for a textured blk with orange shifter with taps? Any idea on when you will be able to build it? Thanks bill
Hi Bill I sent you an e-mail a couple of hours ago, I took your info while in my car so perhaps I got the e-mail address wrong. If you didn't get it PM me it and I'll resend an invoice.

I finished the powdercoating today and will be putting it together and testing it tomorrow. It will be ready for shipment on Monday.

Thanks, George
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM   #917
Rkc02
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/rs. Iom convertible
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sandown,nh
Posts: 39
Thanks George got all the info sent u payment can't wait for my shifter. Thanks bill
Rkc02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #918
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkc02 View Post
Thanks George got all the info sent u payment can't wait for my shifter. Thanks bill

Hi Bill, the shifter was shipped this morning, you should see it in a day or two. I'll PM the tracking # when I'm at my computer.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #919
Rkc02
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/rs. Iom convertible
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sandown,nh
Posts: 39
Hi George, just to let you know I got shifter today wow I can't believe that it came this quick. Let me tell you your workmanship, quality,attention to detail is more than I expected the pics online doesn't do it justice it's outstanding,can't wait to get it in the car. Thanks again george
Rkc02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #920
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkc02 View Post
Hi George, just to let you know I got shifter today wow I can't believe that it came this quick. Let me tell you your workmanship, quality,attention to detail is more than I expected the pics online doesn't do it justice it's outstanding,can't wait to get it in the car. Thanks again george

Hi Bill.

Thanks, I appreciate your input. I had a feeling it would be there today, even though it says 2-3 days the USPS sort facility is in NH, it goes there before anywhere else. If you have any questions during the install give me a shout although I don't think you will have any trouble. Let me know what you thing once you try it out.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #921
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Hi all. I was hoping to have some shifters ready this week but this snow storm has set me back a little, I'm hoping to be back on track by next week.

Where as I am set up to do shifters I am thinking of doing a group buy. If there is enough interest I will come up with a price schedule that will be very favorable. I need at least one run of six or more to make it work so if anyones interested post up so I have an idea on how much stock to order.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #922
2010camarolt

 
2010camarolt's Avatar
 
Drives: Victory Red 1LT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 2,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
Hi all. I was hoping to have some shifters ready this week but this snow storm has set me back a little, I'm hoping to be back on track by next week.

Where as I am set up to do shifters I am thinking of doing a group buy. If there is enough interest I will come up with a price schedule that will be very favorable. I need at least one run of six or more to make it work so if anyones interested post up so I have an idea on how much stock to order.
interested in a group buy! you can put me on the list!
__________________
2010camarolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #923
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010camarolt View Post
interested in a group buy! you can put me on the list!
You're on.

I started machining today and will be doing so all week, anyone interested in the group buy let me know so I can make sure I have enough for inventory as well.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #924
NOVAK
 
NOVAK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT RS Summit White/Beige
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sacramento, Californ I A
Posts: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
You're on.

I started machining today and will be doing so all week, anyone interested in the group buy let me know so I can make sure I have enough for inventory as well.

You can add me to the list.
NOVAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:33 PM   #925
CFD



 
Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MASS.
Posts: 4,754
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAK View Post
You can add me to the list.
You're added as well.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TAG's 2010 THRSS #2 TAG UR IT Member Car Journals 3090 07-06-2014 05:43 PM
L99 shifter with tap shift CFD Transmission / Driveline 50 07-29-2011 11:32 AM
What's up with tap shifter users fitzi7 V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6) 11 01-07-2011 09:21 AM
Do you use your tapshift? ROD1 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 71 09-01-2010 09:52 AM
Hurst Billet/Plus 2 Shifter $319.95, get Skip Shift Eliminator FREE! Apex Chase Transmission / Driveline 22 06-15-2010 09:55 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.