Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 12-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
BAWLZ SS

Drives: '10 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS, 1968 Nova
RX Products Catch Can???

Hey everyone!! im planning to order my RX catch can today but i havent really found a web site that i can order it from. I found www.byunspeed.com and they have it but i would like it to be color matched to my car which is Inferno Orange Metallic. I belive SC2150 can do it for me but i sent him a pm and still have not heard from him. I would like to order it today before i leave the office. Has anyone ordered their Rx can from SC2150?? do you guys know his web site or a web site i can order the can from that can do that for me??
BAWLZ SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Jannetty Racing has them. Just ordered mine last week.
2013 2SS, GM Strut Tower Brace, CAI Intake Black, VMAX TB, Elite Catch Can, Hotchkis Chassis Brace, Hurst Shifter, 3.91 1LE Complete Rear End, NPP, 1LE Track Pack,Factory Reproductions Style 41 ZL1 Fitment Wheels 10" on all 4 corners
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAWLZ SS View Post
Hey everyone!! im planning to order my RX catch can today but i havent really found a web site that i can order it from. I found www.byunspeed.com and they have it but i would like it to be color matched to my car which is Inferno Orange Metallic. I belive SC2150 can do it for me but i sent him a pm and still have not heard from him. I would like to order it today before i leave the office. Has anyone ordered their Rx can from SC2150?? do you guys know his web site or a web site i can order the can from that can do that for me??
Yes...I ordered from him when it was RevXtreme. They had a website but something came up and I guess that business went out. He now just calls it RX. I don't think he has a web site up just yet with the new business.

Just keep up with the PMs to SC2150 and he'll get to you.

It's a good can...hang in there and you'll get one.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #4
BowlingSS
Camaro Owner Since 1987

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS L99 RJT
Quote:
I just ordered one today. He takes Paypal.

Bill
VMax Ported RJT Throttle Body
XSPower Headers and XSPower 3" Exhaust System
Elite Engineering Tunnel Brace,
Gorilla Wheel Lock System;
Tinted Windows 35%;EFILive Tune
BowlingSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Jannetty Racing has them. Just ordered mine last week.
Thank You, Yes we have plenty of Polished units in stock and they are on our site, colors are made to order.

Ted.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
JANNETTYRACING is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
Agent WD-40

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115669

I just ordered one from him today. His paypal info and instructions are posted in that tread.
Stainless Works 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers
Corsa Exhaust
Agent WD-40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #7
Erik@lashway

Drives: Camaros, Vettes, Trucks
we have them:

Now through Year end Lashway Motorsports is offering the RX Oil Separating Catchcan on sale for $139 shipped for the single valve units (for NA & Top mount superchargers) and $159 for the Dual valve model for Turbo & Front mount SC applications.

The RX can is the only unit available that has integrated positive closing poly check valves & self regulates the amount of flow eliminating oil pull-through during deceleration from WOT runs.

The cans are nearly 1 qt capacity, have a unigue disc baffeling system and perforated dispersion tube to ensure the vapors not only cool quickly to droplets, but the large separation chamber allows the flow to slow enough for the droplets to fall out of suspension trapping it before the vapors travel a final passs through a separate exit chamber and out the integrated checkvalve.

The dual valve unit is the ONLY one on the market that ensures continueous crankcase evacuation no matter what the operating mode. In boost or not, the dual valve unit detects the moment the intake manifold becomes pressurized closes preventing the boost from pressurizing the crankcase, and opens the valve allowing the FI head unit inlet to provide the vacuum needed for continuous evacuation.

Remote drain tube makes emptying simple & mess free.

Optional breathered oil fill cap with built in oneway check valve add $39.

Available in most popular GM colors or polished aluminum.

Specify the make/model/year/engine & color/finish desired:

[IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii115/RevXtreme1/GreenMettali****.jpg[/IMG]

Erik@lashway is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #8
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
I ordered my yellow one directly from SC2150. He does not have a website that I know of so you will just have to paypal him the money and in the notes section put in what you're wanting and he'll ship it out asap. He had my yellow one in the mail with a tracking number 2 days later and had it in my hands a couple days after that. I would definitely order another one from him if I needed one.

He gets a ton of pm's so just send him another one. He'll see them eventually.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
BAWLZ SS

Drives: '10 Camaro LS3 2SS/RS, 1968 Nova
thanks everyone! just made my order and just waiting on my tracking #!
BAWLZ SS is offline   Reply With Quote