Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #1
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Urban Meyer leaves Florida

He leaves the program in great............. good........... fair............ok.............

WOW.......lmao
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
2010 2-Tone


 
2010 2-Tone's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RY 2SS with Custom Stripes
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jennings, La.
Posts: 2,225
Miss State will now need a new coach!!!
__________________

-Custom Stripes, Eibach Drop Springs
-MagnaFlow 3" Catback with X pipe
-ADM CAI-Street Version, SLP 160 T-Stat
-Ragin Racin Custom Tune
-Kooks LT Coated Headers, Heritage Grille
-Barton Short Throw Shifter
-Slotted & Dimpled Rotors
-Powercoated Calipers by Mike
-Hawk Ceramic Pads
-Painted Roof
-Painted Gills & Back Panel
-3-M Clear Bra, AAC Plasma DRL's
404rwhp and 403tq
2010 2-Tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #3
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 2-Tone View Post
Miss State will now need a new coach!!!
lol, I wonder if the Bob Stoops rumors will start flying around. hahahahahahaha
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
ArkySS
Camaroless for now...
 
ArkySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Blue Topaz Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1,415
I just don't want them going after the 'second choice' to Urban Meyer when he was hired.....
__________________
It was fun while it lasted.....
ArkySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #5
assasinator
1 n the head,2 n da chest
 
assasinator's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 cadillac deville
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: huntsville al.
Posts: 656
i hate florida more than i can say. good riddance. im a lifelong UK fan.
__________________
rides:2002 Caddy DeVille, 1996 turbo stang gt,1999 jeep wrangler,1999 454 powered GM motorhome,,
2011GT Brembo brake package, RapidSpec 300A, Candy Apple Red, Charcoal interior, 3.73 gears, spoiler delete..1 of 29-E85, offroad X, 82.5mm throttle body, CAI, axleback, E85 TUNE, 420ish rwhp.
assasinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:46 PM   #6
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth
 
Zabo's Avatar
 
Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Woodhaven, Michigan
Posts: 9,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by assasinator View Post
i hate florida more than i can say. good riddance. im a lifelong UK fan.
Hated him at BGSU and at Florida. He would make a good sideline ornament for Michigan after they give Rod the "GTFO" order.
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:31 AM   #7
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs
 
SSOOCH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 7,357
He's coming back to UTAH!

Go UTES!!
__________________
SSOOCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:07 AM   #8
3 SS's


 
3 SS's's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevelle SS's
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: outta my mind
Posts: 2,903
reunited with tebow next year ?????
__________________
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #9
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN
 
Jekyll-N-Hyde's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Weatherford and Azle TX hway730
Posts: 2,133
Speaking of Tebow where is Zeus ? I have wondered that all year long

LAst year it was Zues and Junkie everyday arguing over TEBOW
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #10
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
Speaking of Tebow where is Zeus ? I have wondered that all year long

LAst year it was Zues and Junkie everyday arguing over TEBOW
Zeus is in hiding. lmmfao

He was dead wrong on Brantley and is probably SICK about Cam Newton.....
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:29 PM   #11
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN
 
Jekyll-N-Hyde's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Weatherford and Azle TX hway730
Posts: 2,133
PQ you know what us TEXAS Fans call the brantley situation ?

The Mack Brown Jix

2005.
Ryan Perrilloux 5 star QB Reserve, LA for 11.5 months " im going to Texas no better place for me " . Hours before signing day he TEXT the coaches im not coming after all we lose a BIG recruit which hurts us on getting a Qb that year.



2007
John Brantley 4 star QB Ocala, FL committed until 3 days before signing day.
puts pics all over his myspace of him being a longhorn even Came to Austin and took part in recruit activities filling everyones head with how great its going to be. 3 days before his uncle a radio show host dj if I remember right in gainesville talked to him and again we get a TEXT message after thinking about it im going to Florida where I always dreamed fo playing.



2008
Darrell Scott 5 star RB from Ventura, CA " im so coming to TEXAS then what ? 1 week before signing day im going to colorado to play with my cousin. ( Momma also got a job on Campus ) now where is he ? lasted one year quit football


These kids have all year and they waited until the last week or day to decommitt which put us in the spot of losing a recruit that year.


As Mack Brown said the same thing after each of those kids screwed us.

" its ok what goes around comes around you screw over Texas you get the Horns in the end you just dont lead people on "


Sad thing is perilloux got arrested and thrown off of lsu's team and now I think is on suspension in florida
Brantly he got to play behind jesus now he plays on the ground a lot
And Scott quit when he realized he was performing and momma got fired just before he transferd.



What goes around comes around
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #12
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,714
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
PQ you know what us TEXAS Fans call the brantley situation ?

The Mack Brown Jix

2005.
Ryan Perrilloux 5 star QB Reserve, LA for 11.5 months " im going to Texas no better place for me " . Hours before signing day he TEXT the coaches im not coming after all we lose a BIG recruit which hurts us on getting a Qb that year.



2007
John Brantley 4 star QB Ocala, FL committed until 3 days before signing day.
puts pics all over his myspace of him being a longhorn even Came to Austin and took part in recruit activities filling everyones head with how great its going to be. 3 days before his uncle a radio show host dj if I remember right in gainesville talked to him and again we get a TEXT message after thinking about it im going to Florida where I always dreamed fo playing.



2008
Darrell Scott 5 star RB from Ventura, CA " im so coming to TEXAS then what ? 1 week before signing day im going to colorado to play with my cousin. ( Momma also got a job on Campus ) now where is he ? lasted one year quit football


These kids have all year and they waited until the last week or day to decommitt which put us in the spot of losing a recruit that year.


As Mack Brown said the same thing after each of those kids screwed us.

" its ok what goes around comes around you screw over Texas you get the Horns in the end you just dont lead people on "


Sad thing is perilloux got arrested and thrown off of lsu's team and now I think is on suspension in florida
Brantly he got to play behind jesus now he plays on the ground a lot
And Scott quit when he realized he was performing and momma got fired just before he transferd.



What goes around comes around
Add the fact the Meyer quit to Brantley. hahahahahahahahaha
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:06 PM   #13
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,654
Apparently Texas' Defensive Coordinator Will Muschamp left Texas to take the role of head coach at Florida.


Screw you Urban Meyer!!!
__________________

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #14
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN
 
Jekyll-N-Hyde's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Weatherford and Azle TX hway730
Posts: 2,133
I really dont know what to say other than right now we need to keep Major applewhite here in TEXAS if he follows Muschamp to Florida you can kiss Malcom brown 5 star RB goodbye :(

Will this season ever end ?


GEEZE I swear it keeps getting worse.


I guess we can only sit wait and watch.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nov. 20, 2010- All Florida Meet in Orlando ya boy willz USA - Southeast 18 11-22-2010 04:00 PM
GM Reveals Cadillac ULC (Urban Luxury Concept) FenwickHockey65 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 40 11-18-2010 02:39 PM
South Florida Festival Flea Market Annual Holiday Car Show Sunday, Nov 21, 2010 swansor USA - Southeast 9 10-28-2010 10:15 PM
Where we are coming from (check inside) ljustin293 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 106 05-13-2010 12:31 AM
Leaves!!! SirBrad 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 13 10-29-2009 10:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.