Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes Suspension, chassis, and brake components

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #1
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 JDP Track Spec Camaro
Pedders Xa Coilovers and Springs | In stock | Free Shipping | Best Prices

JDP Motorsports is proud to offer Pedders suspension products! We have Pedders Xa Coilovers in stock as well as the Pedders SuperCar Coilovers and Pedders drop springs! JDP Motorsports has installed these products and we're always happy to answer your questions and find the right products for you! Here is what we've got!

Pedders Xa Street Package w/ Spohn Trailing arms/toe links installed by JDP.

Pedders Camaro Lowering Coil Set
Part # 220032 (2) and 220033 (2)

Pedders SportsRyder lowering coils will work on both the six and the eight with a 657mm front ride height and either 675mm or 660mm rear ride height. These are no ordinary coils. These are coils manufactured to Pedders standards of +/- 1mm

Regular Price $369
C5 price Call, Email or PM!

Pedders Camaro Xa Coilovers
Part # 160086

Pedders SportsRyder brand has been synonymous with high performance dampers for decades. Pedders SportsRyder shock absorbers and struts combine the most advanced technology with Pedders? renowned expertise in the fine tuning of damping rates for superior handling while maintianing close to OEM ride quality. At the forefront of sports suspension is Pedders eXtreme XA, height adjustable coilover built to Pedders stringent quality standards. Pedders eXtreme XA features sports calibrated tunable damping, motorsport coil springs individually tuned to suit each application and a host of other high performance features including engineered OEM compatible bracket. The eXtreme XA is the pinnacle of performance suspension technology. Height adjustment is achieved by turning the entire coilover into the lower clevis. The 2mm preload on the coil remains the same regardless of height. The range of travel remains the same regardless of the installed height. As the spring perch is not the source of height adjustment and the spring preload remains the same, ride quality is identical at minimum drop and maximum drop. The Pedders Sports Ryder eXtreme XA adjustable coilover range features 30 Position Adjustable Bound and Rebound Damping with a positive CLICK. These are positive Click-to-Tune positions. There is no guess work or doubt as to the setting. You can feel each click as you adjust the damping. How good is it --Driving with eXtreme Xa Coilovers is better than ___. Pedders Xa and Supercar coilovers have an extra wide clevis for the 5th Gen Camaro. The design of the clevis allows for greater camber range and the increase in track reduces underssteer inherent in the design of the 5th Gen. Front spring rate of 7 kg/mm and Rear Spring rate of 10 Kg/mm

This is a GMPP Licensed Part! SCCA T2 Legal GMPP Note: This product is intended only for use on racing and/or off-road vehicles and is not authorized for use on street vehicles.

Regular Price $1622.24
C5 Price Call, Email or PM

Pedders SportsRyder Xa SuperCar Coilovers
Part # 164086

Pedders USA, LLC is pleased to announce the release of the most advanced coilover application for the 2010 Camaro. These are the SMOOTHEST MOST CONTROLLED coilovers money can buy for 5th Gen. Pedders Supercar coilovers are 52mm monotubes. Our Xa coilovers, which are spectacular in their own right, are sized like most coilovers at 46mm. Basic fluid dynamics tells you that the larger the volume of oil, the smoother the action, control will be. Comparing a 46mm diameter disc for surface area to a 52mm disc we find there is 27% increase in surface area. Couple the 27% greater disc surface area with remote reservoirs the size of Coke or beer cans and the volume of oil is increased by more than half. Couple this HUGE amount of oil with 30 independent bound and 30 independent rebound adjustments and you have race car like control over your 5th Gen suspension. There is nothing better you can buy for your 5th Gen Camaro. Make your Camaro a true Supercar with Pedders Supercar coilovers. Pedders Xa and Supercar coilovers have an extra wide clevis for the 5th Gen Camaro. The design of the clevis allows for greater camber range and the increase in track reduces underssteer inherent in the design of the 5th Gen.

This is a GMPP Licensed Part! SCCA T2 Legal GMPP Note: This product is intended only for use on racing and/or off-road vehicles and is not authorized for use on street vehicles.

Regular Price $3810.99
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM

We're also offering Pedders complete line including bushings and sub-frame mounts. Please call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing. Our www.jdpmotorsports.com site has officially launched and we're having Huge Specials! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 02-28-2011 at 01:10 PM.
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
JDP Tyler

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Tuesday Bump!

I hope everybody is having a great day!!

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 888.308.6007
JDP Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
bmbbl be

Drives: camaro ss 2013-street glide
can you get me a price on the XA coilovers,,,,,,,thanks
bmbbl be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
JDP Motorsports

All PMs and emails have been replied to! Please call, email or PM us with questions, for pricing and order info!! We appreciate everyone's support and have a Happy Holiday!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 12-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #5
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
How much are the Xa coilovers? I assume they are the least expensive of the 2.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
How much are the Xa coilovers? I assume they are the least expensive of the 2.
PM sent! That is correct, the Xa's are about 60% less that the SuperCars with the external reservoir. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great holiday!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 12-29-2010, 11:17 AM   #7
JDP Motorsports

All PMs and emails have been replied too! We have the Pedders Xa's ready to ship! Please call, email or PM me with questions or for pricing! If you happen to find a better price we'll beat it!!! We appreciate everyone's support and have a Happy New Year!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 01-23-2011, 01:57 AM   #8
ddavis
boostalicious

Drives: Blown Ls3
pricing for the xa's, thanks
Old 01-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddavis View Post
pricing for the xa's, thanks
PM sent! I apologize for the delayed response!!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions!

JDP Motorsports has officially launched www.jdpmotorsports.com and we'll have Pedders complete line added in the near future!! Please call, email or PM us with questions or for pricing!!! BEAT Pedders price increase by ordering before 12/30!!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
Old 01-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #10
ddavis
boostalicious

Drives: Blown Ls3
Thanks for the help Jordan