Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 12-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #698
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
NP Jonathan! I am waiting to install my back up lights. The bottom screw in the wheel well is covered up buy my rear ground effects, so I am going to take it to my body shop, they can take the rear bumper off in minuets. I think he has a special tool for getting to it easier than a torx bit and vise grips LOL. I'll post pics in that thread as soon as they are in.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #699
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Jonathan should I call you to order if so what is your number?
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:04 AM   #700
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
NP Jonathan! I am waiting to install my back up lights. The bottom screw in the wheel well is covered up buy my rear ground effects, so I am going to take it to my body shop, they can take the rear bumper off in minuets. I think he has a special tool for getting to it easier than a torx bit and vise grips LOL. I'll post pics in that thread as soon as they are in.
I look forward to seeing them installed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Jonathan should I call you to order if so what is your number?
You can either call me at (800) 407-5776 or PM me what you are interested in along with your Pay Pal addy and I will put the order through for you.
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #701
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Rocket View Post
Got mine from the UPS man today. They came with instructions for how to hook up the extra harness I purchased to make them run with the headlights ! It took about an hour to put them in but that is because I don't know much about cars. It would also be helpful to have another person hold the tire well back so you can get in there and shine a light at the same time. My 3 year old just wasn't able to help but he was good at continuing to ask me questions while I was fighting the tight space.

Here is a halfway done pic and all all done pick. The lights make a huge difference! It was my biggest compliant about this car and it's now gone. Thanks AAC for making it easy for a guy with little experience modding a car.

Some may notice the top down in the second picture. It was 49 degrees in Chicagoland today which is def top down weather.

Yes that is the wife's car in the driveway. I get to keep my car in the little 1 1/2 car garage. If anyone needs to know how to pull this off send $1 to Happy Dude.
Thanks for posting pictures! The lights look great!
Old 12-30-2011, 06:21 PM   #702
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
Nice looking ride Rocket!
ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #703
AACstyle

Great Before and After, thanks for posting!
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:47 AM   #704
rydahog

Drives: camaro ss
Just a short word for install, on a 2010 r/s ,,when using jumper wire on the passenger side, the instructions say "blue wire from drl splice to Brn wire of marker light" that is a bit incorrect. Its a BRN/WHT tracer wire..hope that helps..in dark of wheel well its a bit hard to see even with light.
rydahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #705
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
Nice! Can't wait to see mine. Should be soon. Getting some painted to match bezels for the DRL's and the back up lights as well.
ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #706
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
I look forward to seeing them installed!

You can either call me at (800) 407-5776 or PM me what you are interested in along with your Pay Pal addy and I will put the order through for you.
I PM'd you back. Just want to make sure htese are the new plasma 5202's and not the old ones.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #707
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
I PM'd you back. Just want to make sure htese are the new plasma 5202's and not the old ones.
We only have one type of Plasmas, the "old" type is SMD not Plasma
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #708
velociSSimo
... well, not yet.

Drives: 2012 Chevy Silverado ZL1
Your PM box is full...

I'm possibly looking to buy a set of the Plasma DRL's with the harness so both DRL's and headlights are on at night. I have a 2010 2SS/RS. Any known concerns/issues with these? I thought I remembered reading that there was some kinda problem? maybe not? What's your price shipped to 44060?
Old 01-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #709
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by velociSSimo View Post
Your PM box is full...

I'm possibly looking to buy a set of the Plasma DRL's with the harness so both DRL's and headlights are on at night. I have a 2010 2SS/RS. Any known concerns/issues with these? I thought I remembered reading that there was some kinda problem? maybe not? What's your price shipped to 44060?
You can always PM me.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #710
Birm

Drives: Florida Speed & Power
Evening, I'll take a set. Question, I'd like them to stay on with the halos/ headlights, is that the 9.95$ add on ? If so please sign me up or invoice me or whatever lol
Birm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:22 AM   #711
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birm View Post
Evening, I'll take a set. Question, I'd like them to stay on with the halos/ headlights, is that the 9.95$ add on ? If so please sign me up or invoice me or whatever lol
Feel free to PM me your Pay Pal addy and I'll get you set up!
Old 01-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #712
Powhusku

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Just ordered mine with the DRL Harness. I'm stoked to see how these look. If I like the product quality enough, I'll probably buy some more lighting stuff from you guys!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #713
ThunderSS

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS
anybody else order the plasma and they have a purple hue to them?
they match close to the halos, but not the headlights? (the plasmas do not match)
just seeing if this was normal?

2010 Camaro SS/RS HKE Forged 416 CID
http://www.fquick.com/ThunderZ28
510 HP/485 Ft. Lbs
ThunderSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #714
white ZL1

Drives: none
I just installed mine tonight, and they seem to have a bit of a purple shade to them. I think I like it though, and maybe enough to do something with the headlights.
white ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulb, camaro, drl, led, p13w