Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 12-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
Archias
Corvette Canine

Drives: Black 2008 Corvette M6
Rail Ramp Unload

What does Rail Ramp Unload mean exactly? My car has been on this status a few days and Im not sure if thats supposed to mean. Im desperate to have this thing before Christmas and time is running out. :(
Old 12-22-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green SE
i don't know for sure what it means, i work for union pacific aqnd we have auto rack trains that unload at termonals and the cars sit in the lots till they get shipped by truck transport. maybe this is your status?
Old 12-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
It means that your vehicle is close and waiting for a truck to deliver to the dealership. Call your dealership and let them know that the car is at the pick-up yard. They can sometimes put a call into the yard and have it rushed.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
It means "GET READY" Congrats!
Old 12-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #5
Archias
Corvette Canine

Drives: Black 2008 Corvette M6
Hum-bug! Called the dealership 2 days before Christmas to inform them and they said they cannot get it until after the holiday weekend, what suck. I was really hoping to drive my shiny black SS over to my parents place on Christmas day and finally put my dads '71 Nova SS to shame! What will I one up him with now? My excellent choice of Christmas card?! Horrible. Haha, oh well. Now im just eager to get through the holidays to Monday.
Old 12-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #6
panther2469

Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Sorry to hear that, monday will be here before you know it.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:40 AM   #7
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archias View Post
Hum-bug! Called the dealership 2 days before Christmas to inform them and they said they cannot get it until after the holiday weekend, what suck. I was really hoping to drive my shiny black SS over to my parents place on Christmas day and finally put my dads '71 Nova SS to shame! What will I one up him with now? My excellent choice of Christmas card?! Horrible. Haha, oh well. Now im just eager to get through the holidays to Monday.
I thnk you still have the "one up". He's just gonna have to wait.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:01 PM   #8
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Hey New Years is just around the corner! Better yet, show him you love him and give it to him for Valentine's Day!!! HA HA HA

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
oldfriend

Drives: 2010 SS BLK IO interior
2SS

Quote:
What does Rail Ramp Unload mean exactly? My car has been on this status a few days and Im not sure if thats supposed to mean. Im desperate to have this thing before Christmas and time is running out. :(
I means i'm here soooo close but you cant see me yet , kind of you are not ready for me just yet