Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 01-02-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
Going to the dealer to order a drop top, what do i need to know?

So, I just payed off the ESV and am ready to jump into another Camaro. Wanted to wait for the Z28 but I wanted this to be a graduation gift for myself late this year and i really don't feel like spending $50k+ for a camaro.
So what do i need to ask or know so i can get a convertible when they come out? Never ordered a new car before so this is foreign territory to me.
I'll be looking to get a 2SS with most of the bells and whistles so i'm assuming it will be in the $45K range.
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
cliffordj
69 clone

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
build it on chevy's website and print it out and take it to the dealership. thats what i did.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #3
oldfriend

Drives: 2010 SS BLK IO interior
2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
So, I just payed off the ESV and am ready to jump into another Camaro. Wanted to wait for the Z28 but I wanted this to be a graduation gift for myself late this year and i really don't feel like spending $50k+ for a camaro.
So what do i need to ask or know so i can get a convertible when they come out? Never ordered a new car before so this is foreign territory to me.
I'll be looking to get a 2SS with most of the bells and whistles so i'm assuming it will be in the $45K range.
Go to the GM website and build the one you really want and see if it fit your $ budget , you can and should change things around and see right there and then if it is really it , then in my opinion check with BECKY in this forum and see what she can do for you , but again do you home work , like the more info you can get the wiser will be your decision ! It is like someone in here said [THE TUITION FOR EXPERIENCE IS VERY HIGHT] good luck .
Old 01-02-2011, 10:21 PM   #4
13lackSS4ME

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS 6M blk/blk
And def. find out how much people on this forum and elsewhere have been paying for their cars. Better bargaining. Remember Built to order cars should never cost more than the cars on the lot (that are the same).

Make sure your dealership has allotment for ordering your camaro. Otherwise you could be in for a longer wait.