Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive Anything not related to cars.

Old 01-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #1
turboguy327

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro
Motorola DROID R2D2 Edition (Verizon)

I have a brand new condition R2D2 Special Edition Motorola Droid 2 up for sale. The phone is basically brand new. It was only used for about a week and in a cover while it was being used. Has a screen protector on the perfect screen. Comes with 2 extras. Also comes with the Star Wars edition charging/data cradle. Phone will come with everything it should when brand new. The box, the cradle, 8gb micro SD card, a A/C charger, USB A/C charger, USB data cable and all manuals/books. Phone comes with many extras as well. I have 2 extra OEM Motorola batteries with a seperate charger so you can always have an extra battery if you need it. Also I have a pink case and USB 12v car charger. Also the phone is running the most current Android software OS with the ability to play flash games and videos. Phone has a clean ESN number and ready to active on your Verizon Wireless account.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230569569740
turboguy327 is offline   Reply With Quote