Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion Come chat about other cars.

Old 01-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
SEMA Action Network

Drives: Camaro
Happy (Belated) New Year from the SEMA Action Network!

All:

I know I'm a little bit late, but happy new year from all of us here at the SEMA Action Network (SAN)! We all hope that you have a happy, safe, healthy, and productive 2011!

Please take a moment to urge atleast one new enthusiast to join SAN and help us protect the hobby from aggressive, unfair laws. You are the SAN’s most valuable asset and we need as many enthusiast voices standing together as one to ensure the future of America’s car culture for generations to come. We need passionate enthusiasts like you to spread the word about the SEMA Action Network (SAN) and encourage others to join at www.semasan.com/san/join.aspx.

As I’ve probably mentioned before, becoming a member of SAN is no cost, no hassle, and no obligation. You will be armed with the knowledge and means to stand up for the hobby in your state and on Capitol Hill. You’ll event get great benefits the monthly newsletter, “The Driving Force,” up-to-the-minute legislative alerts, tips to voice your support for the auto hobby, special invitations and much more!

Best,

Mike
SEMA Action Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEMA Action Network View Post
All:

I know I'm a little bit late, but happy new year from all of us here at the SEMA Action Network (SAN)! We all hope that you have a happy, safe, healthy, and productive 2011!

Please take a moment to urge atleast one new enthusiast to join SAN and help us protect the hobby from aggressive, unfair laws. You are the SAN’s most valuable asset and we need as many enthusiast voices standing together as one to ensure the future of America’s car culture for generations to come. We need passionate enthusiasts like you to spread the word about the SEMA Action Network (SAN) and encourage others to join at www.semasan.com/san/join.aspx.

As I’ve probably mentioned before, becoming a member of SAN is no cost, no hassle, and no obligation. You will be armed with the knowledge and means to stand up for the hobby in your state and on Capitol Hill. You’ll event get great benefits the monthly newsletter, “The Driving Force,” up-to-the-minute legislative alerts, tips to voice your support for the auto hobby, special invitations and much more!

Best,

Mike
Joined and thanks for having Veteran1 at SEMA 2010
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #3
SEMA Action Network

Drives: Camaro
Thank you for joining and please be sure to spread the word!

Also, you are very welcome. On a similar note, Source Interlink Media, a publisher of over 60 specialty niche automotive magazine titles, devoted each of its publications to encourage enthusiasts to join the SEMA Action Network (www.semasan.com) and to “Lobby for the Hobby.” This project urged enthusiasts to respond to government initiatives collectively by joining SAN and making their voices heard.

Members of of SEMA’s Washington, DC Government Affairs office, including myself, donated thousands of extra copies made available by Source Interlink to the Armed Forces Foundation for distribution to recovering U.S. servicemen, women, and those on the frontlines.
SEMA Action Network is offline   Reply With Quote