Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Gaming Lounge For all the gamers out there - consoles, PC, etc.

Old 01-18-2011, 02:08 AM   #51
Jay_LHD3

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senojelyk View Post
Not true. Brother in law's brother.. works for Gamestop, they are still getting 20-30% fail/return rate on the new slim models.
Not sure what this has to do with Gamestop. If you have an RROD, you send it to Microsoft. I have done this twice with different Xboxs; both times I had the unit back in my hands within 7 days. Best repair process ever, go online report the issue, decided whether you need a box shipped to you or not, and send the unit in. No hassles!

Quote:
On topic: CoD sucks.. period. Play Battlefield and learn that K/D ratio doesn't win games. Then you will understand what multiplayer FPS SHOULD be.
Obviously you like BFBC better than CoD. BFBC does play better as a strategic FPS game. But a lot has to be fixed with the EA servers before it becomes the standard for what an FPS SHOULD BE. The game plays, when the servers are up, like a game with 15 (maybe 30 on a good day) frames per second video.

The topic here is whether the PS3 version of CoD is broke or not and did anyone sign the partition due to this fact.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #52
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_LHD3 View Post
Not sure what this has to do with Gamestop. If you have an RROD, you send it to Microsoft. I have done this twice with different Xboxs; both times I had the unit back in my hands within 7 days. Best repair process ever, go online report the issue, decided whether you need a box shipped to you or not, and send the unit in. No hassles!

Obviously you like BFBC better than CoD. BFBC does play better as a strategic FPS game. But a lot has to be fixed with the EA servers before it becomes the standard for what an FPS SHOULD BE. The game plays, when the servers are up, like a game with 15 (maybe 30 on a good day) frames per second video.

The topic here is whether the PS3 version of CoD is broke or not and did anyone sign the partition due to this fact.
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US BACK ON TOPIC
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #53
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Not true. Brother in law's brother.. works for Gamestop, they are still getting 20-30% fail/return rate on the new slim models.

On topic: CoD sucks.. period. Play Battlefield and learn that K/D ratio doesn't win games. Then you will understand what multiplayer FPS SHOULD be.
From this comment I would assume your just not that good online

DMVC5
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote