Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
L99 cam question.

so, i've been thinking about getting a cam for my L99 but i was told that i need a stall converter, which im guessing is a stall torque converter which ive never heard of. someone tell me if this is right, or whats the deal with installing a cam on an L99. thanks for the help.

,Steve
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:41 PM   #2
Camaro_Custom_Painted
Choke on that causality!
 
Camaro_Custom_Painted's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 588
You do not need a stall torque converter. You can have a cam make to suite your driving and power needs.
__________________
Edelbrock EForce - Stainless Works Headers - BMR Sways & Arms - Rotofab CAI - Assorted Interior, Exterior, Underhood Bling - Red Jewel Stripes & Full Body Clear - Lexani LX15 Wheels - JRE Fuel Rail Upgrade & Tune - Kenne Bell BAP - Heartthrob XPipe - Elite Catch Can - Pedders Cradle & Front Arm Bushings - Hotchkis Strut Brace - MSD Wires - Carbotech Brakes - DSS 1000HP Axles & Driveshaft - Mickey Thompson Tires - Halo Harness - Granatelli Brake Lines - Whats Next?
Camaro_Custom_Painted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
klatterblast

 
klatterblast's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro 2ssrs blk.
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: walker la.
Posts: 1,700
i have a blower cam in my L99 with a stock converter, and it drives just fine.
comp cam 223-236/.610-.608 117+4 its got a little lope too. of course it has been converted to an LS3.
call shane at thunder racing he will hook you up.
__________________
T-BONES BLACK 2SSRS TEAM L99

CAI w/ADM scoop,Magnacharged 3.8 pulley,L92 ported heads,ss valves,patriot springs,yella terra rockers,Comp cam,L99 to LS3 conv.ATI super damper,Taylor plug wires,NGK plugs,ARH 1 7/8 lt headers w/Borla stingers,Elite oil catch can,trans cooler,Jannetty built Richmond 4.11 rear end,Spohn trailing arms,front Racing Brake rotors,Hawk hps pads,BMR end links,AACstyle lighting. Thanks to Shane & crew for engine work at Thunder Racing & tuner Jeoff at EPS. 501rwhp-463rwtq ++
klatterblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #4
klatterblast

 
klatterblast's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro 2ssrs blk.
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: walker la.
Posts: 1,700
sorry i did not answer your second question about putting a cam in the L99 , in case you dont know its i little more complicated to just put a cam in the L99 and more expensive than the manual transmission LS3. the valve train has to be converted to the same configuration as the LS3. or get a vvt cam.
__________________
T-BONES BLACK 2SSRS TEAM L99

CAI w/ADM scoop,Magnacharged 3.8 pulley,L92 ported heads,ss valves,patriot springs,yella terra rockers,Comp cam,L99 to LS3 conv.ATI super damper,Taylor plug wires,NGK plugs,ARH 1 7/8 lt headers w/Borla stingers,Elite oil catch can,trans cooler,Jannetty built Richmond 4.11 rear end,Spohn trailing arms,front Racing Brake rotors,Hawk hps pads,BMR end links,AACstyle lighting. Thanks to Shane & crew for engine work at Thunder Racing & tuner Jeoff at EPS. 501rwhp-463rwtq ++
klatterblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:53 PM   #5
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman20 View Post
so, i've been thinking about getting a cam for my L99 but i was told that i need a stall converter, which im guessing is a stall torque converter which ive never heard of. someone tell me if this is right, or whats the deal with installing a cam on an L99. thanks for the help.

,Steve
CCP is correct. A stall is not required for a cam. If you want a really big cam, you'll want to do an LS3 conversion. You can also go with a VVT cam, which won't make as much power, but will still give you that great sound and is a cheaper install.

Also consider whether or not you're going to buy a blower in the future. If so, I'd recommend waiting and choosing the right cam for the SC.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #6
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,502
BTW...I noticed in your signature you have a diablosport tuner listed. If you're running a canned tune with your headers you're probably leaving power on the table. Also, you're definitely going to need a dyno tune with a cam.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #7
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 24,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman20 View Post
so, i've been thinking about getting a cam for my L99 but i was told that i need a stall converter, which im guessing is a stall torque converter which ive never heard of. someone tell me if this is right, or whats the deal with installing a cam on an L99. thanks for the help.

,Steve
Swapping out the Torque Convertor in your Auto Transmission for a higher stall RPM is needed so the idle can be raised up to keep your car from stalling out. If you didn't change the TC you would have to stand on the brake at stop lights to keep the car from moving forward as the idle will be set shigher.

As some said you can get a small cam and keep the stock convertor, but I would recommend getting one. Even without a cam a TC is the best bang for your buck in the L99. Also your Diablo is pretty much worthless on an L99 since it will not tune the transmission and that's the best part of an L99 tune.

Hope this helps...
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #8
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
BTW...I noticed in your signature you have a diablosport tuner listed. If you're running a canned tune with your headers you're probably leaving power on the table. Also, you're definitely going to need a dyno tune with a cam.
yea that was kind of a waste to buy cause i don't use it, i got it professionally tuned before i put my headers on. if you look in my sig there is a video of me getting it professionally tuned and he didn't use the diablosport. he did a really good tune also, but i got headers so i have to get it retuned, but i think ill wait for my cam for a year or so i can get the best one for whatever SC ill buy.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #9
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Swapping out the Torque Convertor in your Auto Transmission for a higher stall RPM is needed so the idle can be raised up to keep your car from stalling out. If you didn't change the TC you would have to stand on the brake at stop lights to keep the car from moving forward as the idle will be set shigher.

As some said you can get a small cam and keep the stock convertor, but I would recommend getting one. Even without a cam a TC is the best bang for your buck in the L99. Also your Diablo is pretty much worthless on an L99 since it will not tune the transmission and that's the best part of an L99 tune.

Hope this helps...
thanks, it does help, but do you a good place where i could buy a higher stall converter.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ

Last edited by Milkman20; 01-12-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #10
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman20 View Post
yea that was kind of a waste to buy cause i don't use it, i got it professionally tuned before i put my headers on. if you look in my sig there is a video of me getting it professionally tuned and he didn't use the diablosport. he did a really good tune also, but i got headers so i have to get it retuned, but i think ill wait for my cam for a year or so i can get the best one for whatever SC ill buy.
I think that's a good call. I had my cam installed at the same time as my blower.

Also, don't think that I was preaching against a stall. I was just saying that it's not required. Mlee was exactly right about all the benefits, and as you can see in my sig I have one as well. I actually installed mine before my SC, as it is definitely the best bang for the buck.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:32 PM   #11
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman20 View Post
thanks, it does help, but do you a good place where i could buy a higher stall converter.
Mlee and I both bought the Circle D torque converter (3200 stall). You can order it directly from their site.

http://www.circledspecialties.com/p-...converter.aspx
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #12
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
Thank you @Dangeruss, @mlee and @klatterblast. Also the cam i was thinking about getting is the MTI stage 2 cam http://mtiracing.com/Purchase/New-20...10-Camaro.html. so if i were to get that cam would the torque converter be the only thing id have to do?
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #13
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 24,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman20 View Post
Thank you @Dangeruss, @mlee and @klatterblast. Also the cam i was thinking about getting is the MTI stage 2 cam http://mtiracing.com/Purchase/New-20...10-Camaro.html. so if i were to get that cam would the torque converter be the only thing id have to do?
Since you have an L99 you would need to swap out the DOD (displacement on demand) lifters with that cam. There are cams specifically made for keeping your lifters called VVT (variable valve timing). This would save pulling your heads. There are pros and cons to both... just do a search on VVT and you will find lots of info... my preference is to get rid if the lifters it's the weak point even in a stock L99.

As with any cam install, springs and pushrods are an easy swap also
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #14
Awesome_SS
Jeff
 
Awesome_SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Hayes, Va
Posts: 328
This might help you some. I also have the L99

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123470
Awesome_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #15
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Since you have an L99 you would need to swap out the DOD (displacement on demand) lifters with that cam. There are cams specifically made for keeping your lifters called VVT (variable valve timing). This would save pulling your heads. There are pros and cons to both... just do a search on VVT and you will find lots of info... my preference is to get rid if the lifters it's the weak point even in a stock L99.

As with any cam install, springs and pushrods are an easy swap also
Thanks a Bunch!! i really appreciate it. these L99 and LS3 engines confuse me so much cause its the same car and engine but different in so many ways. anyway, i am probably gonna do a VVT and DOD delete, get a 3200 stall torque converter, i found a couple of VVT/DOD kits and found people that have used them and said there good kits. I really highly appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs_SS View Post
This might help you some. I also have the L99

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123470
thanks this helped a bunch!!
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #16
mike@newera

 
mike@newera's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss L99 A6
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 515
If you change the cam and leave the converter stock, you will lose acceleration from a dead stop, due to the fact that any aftermarket camshaft will be increasing power more so in the higher rpm range, the trade off will be a slight power loss down low depending on what the camshaft profile is. This also makes the idle less stable, which generally will require the idel to be raised, ignition timing to be raised as well. When you do this on the stock torque converter, especially with the 6l80e transmission which has a very tight stall converter (so you can't feel the converter lock up), your car will want to lunge forward a bit when you are at a stop. There are camshaft profiles that can be used with the stock torque converter, we have a couple of profiles that work well, but even with those cams, a properly stalled converter will not just make your car faster from a stop, but will have better street driveability. From my experience with the 2010+ camaro DOD/AFM lifters, get rid of them if you change the cam.

If you have a roots blower, which produces instant torque gains off idle, a custom camshaft can be designed to be used with the stock converter that has negative overlap to give a tame idle and make great power with a roots blower, but will not perform very will naturally aspirated. The reason a stock converter will work well with this particular application is due to the fact that the roots blower increases torque so much off idle, that it raises the stall speed because of the increase in power.

Basically, naturally aspirated, if you don't match the converter stall speed to your camshaft profile power band, your combination wil not be efficient. Take this information as you will.
mike@newera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #17
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@newera View Post
If you change the cam and leave the converter stock, you will lose acceleration from a dead stop, due to the fact that any aftermarket camshaft will be increasing power more so in the higher rpm range, the trade off will be a slight power loss down low depending on what the camshaft profile is. This also makes the idle less stable, which generally will require the idel to be raised, ignition timing to be raised as well. When you do this on the stock torque converter, especially with the 6l80e transmission which has a very tight stall converter (so you can't feel the converter lock up), your car will want to lunge forward a bit when you are at a stop. There are camshaft profiles that can be used with the stock torque converter, we have a couple of profiles that work well, but even with those cams, a properly stalled converter will not just make your car faster from a stop, but will have better street driveability. From my experience with the 2010+ camaro DOD/AFM lifters, get rid of them if you change the cam.

If you have a roots blower, which produces instant torque gains off idle, a custom camshaft can be designed to be used with the stock converter that has negative overlap to give a tame idle and make great power with a roots blower, but will not perform very will naturally aspirated. The reason a stock converter will work well with this particular application is due to the fact that the roots blower increases torque so much off idle, that it raises the stall speed because of the increase in power.

Basically, naturally aspirated, if you don't match the converter stall speed to your camshaft profile power band, your combination wil not be efficient. Take this information as you will.
ok, so say i were to buy a 3200 stall torque converter, with DOD and VVT delete, and a bigger cam, but keep it naturally aspirated could i still buy a roots blower like a few months later or would i have to put the stock converter back on.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #18
mike@newera

 
mike@newera's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss L99 A6
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 515
In that case, I would say to have the converter closer to 2800rpm.
mike@newera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #19
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 24,860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman20 View Post
ok, so say i were to buy a 3200 stall torque converter, with DOD and VVT delete, and a bigger cam, but keep it naturally aspirated could i still buy a roots blower like a few months later or would i have to put the stock converter back on.
You would also need to buy a blower cam with more lobe separation, if you're thinking of going that route in the future...

...or just change cam again when doing the blower, would be a pretty easy job at that point.
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #20
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
ok thanks everyone!!
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #21
CAP'N B
Cajun Mariner
 
CAP'N B's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT 99 Silverado
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Real Cajun, LA.
Posts: 483
Send a message via Yahoo to CAP'N B
The converter has a lot of variables involved with it, the person you get your converter from will ask about the cam, the rear end gearing and also the weight of the car, the will want to know if it is Naturally aspirated (N/A), Forced Induction (turbo/supercharged) or Nitrous oxide injected. This will all be taken into account for the torque converter. For a cam with lots of overlap and Low Lobe separation angle(110*-113*) you will need higher stall. What it does is also allow the engine to freely climb into the power band of the cam so the engine doesn't lug or bog down at low RPM's. In other words a torque converter will be custom ordered for your application. You may also have to change the ecm/tcm tune if you add a converter for the lock up speed. Also depending on the lift of the cam you may also need to change the valve springs.
__________________
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel L99/A6
CAP'N B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:52 PM   #22
Milkman20
 
Milkman20's Avatar
 
Drives: Red 2010 Camaro 2SS L99
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'N B View Post
The converter has a lot of variables involved with it, the person you get your converter from will ask about the cam, the rear end gearing and also the weight of the car, the will want to know if it is Naturally aspirated (N/A), Forced Induction (turbo/supercharged) or Nitrous oxide injected. This will all be taken into account for the torque converter. For a cam with lots of overlap and Low Lobe separation angle(110*-113*) you will need higher stall. What it does is also allow the engine to freely climb into the power band of the cam so the engine doesn't lug or bog down at low RPM's. In other words a torque converter will be custom ordered for your application. You may also have to change the ecm/tcm tune if you add a converter for the lock up speed. Also depending on the lift of the cam you may also need to change the valve springs.
yea i was planning on getting duel valve springs.
__________________
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99 6AT - 451 RWHP, 414 RWTQ
TSP VVT-3 Cam DOD/AFM Delete, Ported Stock Heads, Circle-D 2B Multi Disk Converter, Custom 3" Exhaust w/Burns Mufflers
Exhaust Clip: http://youtu.be/c_quv8eoVNQ

Last edited by Milkman20; 01-18-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Milkman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #23
CAP'N B
Cajun Mariner
 
CAP'N B's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT 99 Silverado
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Real Cajun, LA.
Posts: 483
Send a message via Yahoo to CAP'N B
Precision Industries makes a great torque converter but it is a little pricey. Read up on how they make it that was what made up my mind.
__________________
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel L99/A6
CAP'N B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 02:52 PM   #24
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,151
My shop recommended a Precision Industries TC for my L99 car when the cam goes in. I told them I want to make sure my car remains well behaved on the street and I don't want it to surge and buck when stopped at a red light. They told me to get a torque converter when they do the cam. (My car also has a maggie, btw.) I will be getting a blower cam and torque converter in March.
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:00 AM   #25
jsharp
NOW CAMMED & SUPERCHARGED
 
jsharp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black w/ IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ar
Posts: 2,334
I too will have a precison 2400 with my blower/cam.
__________________
Livernois Motorsports: Maggie 2300 7psi, Livernois 2C cam/L99 to LS3 Conversion, Ported TB, Rotofab w/adm race scoop, adm trans cooler,Kooks headers no cats, Kooks 3" exhaust. METCO breather. Precision 2400 Vigilante TC. Eibach Lowering Springs & Swaybars. BMR Trailing arms, BMR Rear Cradle Bushings, BMR Toe Rods, BMR Differential bushings. Vossen CV3 20's w/ 305 Nitto 555R@25psi. Zl1 front bumper. OE Zl1 Hood and matte black insert. 556RWHP/500RWTQ L99
jsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cam basics CamaroSpike23 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 74 07-07-2014 02:54 AM
L99 Catch Can Hose Routing Question mlee Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 13 11-17-2010 09:19 PM
L99 cam KTMracing09 Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 1 09-13-2010 07:45 PM
Manual vs Auto GTAHVIT vs PQ... The video wars. 76z28 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 443 08-26-2010 01:26 PM
Another L99 cam question....VVT! SS-screamer Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 90 06-28-2010 07:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.