Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
savage99ss
Im the boss

Drives: 1999 Camaro SS
2005 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab 4x4, heated leather, all options - for sale!!!!!!

Im selling my 2005 GMC 2500HD. I bought it with intentions of buying a bumper pull camper. We never got around to it. Instead we bought a cabin in Pigeon Forge, TN.

Southern truck its whole life. Truck is in Nashville, TN

This truck is loaded with all options: power leather heated seats, power fold/turn signal mirrors, console, front buckets, diming rear vue mirror, rear window def, bose, etc. There are a few rock chip/spots on the exterior but nothing major. Prop wouldnt even notice if I didnt tell ya. Everything works great. Truck has never had a 5th wheel hitch or goose neck in the truck. Truck was owned by an older man and traded it in for a 2010. (I can give you his number, if you would like to talk to him). Truck has 148k miles. Original owner says it has a new trans but in (if i recall correctly put in by GM) and he stated should be under warranty still. Runs and drives like a top. I just dont need this truck if im not going to be pulling anything. Ask any questions you may have. Asking $15200 obo. pm me for my cell number if interested. Never wrecked and clean title. VIN = 1GTHK23UX5F885321 if you want to run carfax, etc.

Really needs a line-x to set make it super slick.

Camaro SS #0785 - 1 of 280 SS's that were pewter, auto, and T-Top - SLP Headers, LM1,Y-pipe, high flow cats, SLP Lid
savage99ss is offline   Reply With Quote