Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #155
wlvrine
 
wlvrine's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 HW Edition
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 341
I'm gonna try to make it to Coffee and Cars, hope to see you guys there.
wlvrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:40 PM   #156
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
Hi to all, I have the car with the hurst shifter in my car i will be at "Cars and Coffee this sat at 8:00 to 10:30 AM if you want to see how The throw is wicked close and smooth on the car, It is at 9530 S Eastern in henderson NV,
Hop to see you there.
So cool we will see you there
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #157
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlvrine View Post
I'm gonna try to make it to Coffee and Cars, hope to see you guys there.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE: thumbsup:

Last edited by SSRS2010; 08-12-2009 at 10:25 PM.
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #158
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS2010 View Post
HOP TO SEE YOU THERE
WHO CAN CURSE TO A MEET IN C.AON THE 8-29-09 LET US KNOW ITS STARTS IN 8361 La Palma Ave Buena Park C.A 90620
at 1200pm
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #159
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS2010 View Post
WHO CAN CURSE TO A MEET IN C.AON THE 8-29-09 LET US KNOW ITS STARTS IN 8361 La Palma Ave Buena Park C.A 90620
at 1200pm
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 06:57 PM   #160
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS2010 View Post
There was a RED SStoday about 1000 AM going east over the 15 HWY ON ST. ROSE PARKWAY IT had painted GFX on it
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #161
Andro
NOICE!!! ™
 
Andro's Avatar
 
Drives: Force Fed 427
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: GOT BOOST?
Posts: 5,214
Well I pick my car up on Saturday but I'm going to miss cars and coffee this week. Everything is bolted on and tuned just waiting for the exhaust and catted x-pipe to come in a week or so. In the meantime I'll have my car, test drove it today and OMG! there are no words how much this thing pulls and sinks me into the seat. Right now it's putting down 450 rwhp on the low side and I should gain more when my exhaust comes in cause the oem one's are very restrictive. Can't wait
__________________
Andro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #162
Andro
NOICE!!! ™
 
Andro's Avatar
 
Drives: Force Fed 427
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: GOT BOOST?
Posts: 5,214
Oh yeah also when I was at Fairway today checking on my car there was a summit white camaro ss with black rally stripes, after seeing the color in person I was not really impressed it really is bright though
__________________
Andro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:18 AM   #163
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
Well I pick my car up on Saturday but I'm going to miss cars and coffee this week. Everything is bolted on and tuned just waiting for the exhaust and catted x-pipe to come in a week or so. In the meantime I'll have my car, test drove it today and OMG! there are no words how much this thing pulls and sinks me into the seat. Right now it's putting down 450 rwhp on the low side and I should gain more when my exhaust comes in cause the oem one's are very restrictive. Can't wait
ITS A GREAT DAY AND THIS WEEKEND WILL BE SO COOL FOR YOU.WE WILL SEE YOU VERY SOON .TRY TO GET SOME SLEEP THIS WEEKEND
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:41 AM   #164
Andro
NOICE!!! ™
 
Andro's Avatar
 
Drives: Force Fed 427
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: GOT BOOST?
Posts: 5,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS2010 View Post
ITS A GREAT DAY AND THIS WEEKEND WILL BE SO COOL FOR YOU.WE WILL SEE YOU VERY SOON .TRY TO GET SOME SLEEP THIS WEEKEND
Sleep! That's for wimps HA! HA! jk. I know I'm going to have to try
__________________
Andro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #165
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
Sleep! That's for wimps HA! HA! jk. I know I'm going to have to try
YOU ARE SO RIGHT WE LOVE THE WEEKENDS
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:54 AM   #166
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
Hi to all, I have the car with the hurst shifter in my car i will be at "Cars and Coffee this sat at 8:00 to 10:30 AM if you want to see how The throw is wicked close and smooth on the car, It is at 9530 S Eastern in henderson NV,
Hop to see you there.
WE WILL SEE YOU VERY SOON
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #167
SSmuscle
 
SSmuscle's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS IBM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 60
Enroute, hopefully there will be a spot to park
SSmuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #168
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274
 
SSRS2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Las Cruces NM
Posts: 1,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmuscle View Post
Enroute, hopefully there will be a spot to park
WHAT CAMARO WAS YOURS ?
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaros in Las Vegas classicrockr USA - Southwest 16 10-23-2009 05:49 PM
How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb? stovt001 Off-topic Discussions 28 05-26-2009 09:17 PM
Las Vegas Camaro Pics Hebe4 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 17 10-21-2008 04:40 PM
BARRETT-JACKSON Las Vegas LIVE @7pm EST camaro5 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 3 10-16-2008 07:46 PM
# Of Members TAG UR IT Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 25 03-16-2008 11:47 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.