Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #409
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Hey Vegas members!!!

I am looking for a good shop to do some mods on my 2010 Camaro, we have absolutely no one, that I can find, up here in Utah that is capable of doing any reliable work. I need a Supercharger, heads, cam work, etc. Any suggestions if I bring the car down to Vegas?

Thanks!!!
Sam Smith @ Fairway Chevrolet off of Sahara Ave. 702-208-1059 or you can PM Stealth for his tuner guy as well in Vegas
Old 11-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #410
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by msr1011 View Post
For the City of North Las Vegas. My lunch time is 6:00, so I will try and stop by.
Come on by
Old 11-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #411
DarkNight

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thanks for your help!!! Any other info or locations would be greatly appreciated.
DarkNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:37 AM   #412
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Thanks for your help!!! Any other info or locations would be greatly appreciated.
These two tuner shops are the only ones I would trust to touch the camaros in vegas.
Links: http://www.genuinegm.com/partlocator...?siteid=215088 and http://www.nrplv.com/
Old 11-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #413
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274

Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Quote:
notorious motoring 445-7774
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:59 AM   #414
Gen5SS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS 6 Spd Manual IOM
I've had all my work done at Fairway from Sam and I couldn't be more happy with his work.
Gen5SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #415
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS2010 View Post
notorious motoring 445-7774
Sorry man but I don't recommend this place anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen5SS View Post
I've had all my work done at Fairway from Sam and I couldn't be more happy with his work.
Yup he does good work
Old 11-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #416
stretchfe

Drives: 2SS/RS Black/Orange
Ok, what happned with Notorious?
stretchfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #417
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchfe View Post
Let's just say they didn't do quality work on a members car more then once. They didn't bother to check the work done the first time and they fixed it the second time but made it worse
Old 11-11-2009, 04:55 PM   #418
stealth camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to stealth camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchfe View Post
I had them do my windiws and black out my lights 1 set of tail lights was lighter so i brought it back they said no prob they'll fix it and they did so i left and a friend was behind me and told me my tail light was out so i pulled over and the tail light was never reconected. then when i get home i wipe down the car like i do everyday and I notice theres OVERSPRAY all over my car I needed to get it wetsanded to get it off. And thats why I don't recomend them.
stealth camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #419
stealth camaro

Andro

"Soon to be force fed" or do you mean hopfully someday force fed
Old 11-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #420
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth camaro View Post
Andro

"Soon to be force fed" or do you mean hopfully someday force fed
Yeah someday force fed
Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 PM   #421
crtlv

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth camaro View Post
I had them do my windiws and black out my lights 1 set of tail lights was lighter so i brought it back they said no prob they'll fix it and they did so i left and a friend was behind me and told me my tail light was out so i pulled over and the tail light was never reconected. then when i get home i wipe down the car like i do everyday and I notice theres OVERSPRAY all over my car I needed to get it wetsanded to get it off. And thats why I don't recomend them.
I work at notorious and This is the first time im ever hearing of this issue.If there was a overspray problem all anyone needed to do was contact us and we would gladly fix it free of charge,no questions asked.
As far as forced induction,we are a direct magnason dealer and have supercharged several escalades,a few dodge chargers,tahoes also have on order a kit for the 2010 camaro.

Also we have installed the first set of pedders coil overs on the 2010 camaro on the west coast and have done a set of 20 and 22 in 3 pc foose wheels on the 2010 camaro for a sponsor of 2 top fuel dragsters and a top fuel funny car on the NHRA circut.

The reason i bring that up is if someone in his line trusts us and myself to do the performance work on his car our shop cant be all that bad.
Again it seems like a communication issue,and we would be glad to repair whatever dammage was done by our hand.but its a bit hard to make things right when we arent made aware of anything being wrong.

If the camaro forum members in las vegas would want to we here at notorious would like to extend a invite and a open house to visit our shop,See and hear our work and make your own opinions of our shop,good or bad.
If that invite is acceptable let me know via pm or on this open forum and i would be glad to host a camaro meet here at the shop!
Thanks in advance and i hope i have the pleasure of meeting other camaro owners.
Luis planas
Notorious motoring Las vegas nv
crtlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:21 PM   #422
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by crtlv View Post
I work at notorious and This is the first time im ever hearing of this issue.If there was a overspray problem all anyone needed to do was contact us and we would gladly fix it free of charge,no questions asked.
As far as forced induction,we are a direct magnason dealer and have supercharged several escalades,a few dodge chargers,tahoes also have on order a kit for the 2010 camaro.

Also we have installed the first set of pedders coil overs on the 2010 camaro on the west coast and have done a set of 20 and 22 in 3 pc foose wheels on the 2010 camaro for a sponsor of 2 top fuel dragsters and a top fuel funny car on the NHRA circut.

The reason i bring that up is if someone in his line trusts us and myself to do the performance work on his car our shop cant be all that bad.
Again it seems like a communication issue,and we would be glad to repair whatever dammage was done by our hand.but its a bit hard to make things right when we arent made aware of anything being wrong.

If the camaro forum members in las vegas would want to we here at notorious would like to extend a invite and a open house to visit our shop,See and hear our work and make your own opinions of our shop,good or bad.
If that invite is acceptable let me know via pm or on this open forum and i would be glad to host a camaro meet here at the shop!
Thanks in advance and i hope i have the pleasure of meeting other camaro owners.
Luis planas
Notorious motoring Las vegas nv
If I was a customer and another problem occured after brining my car back to fix the first problem I wouldn't come back would you? Just my thoughts thats all

Last edited by Andro; 11-12-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Andro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #423
crtlv

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
If I was a customer and another problem occured after brining my car back to fix the first problem I wouldn't come back would you? Just my thoughts thats all
Even if i didnt feel comfortable taking my car back a 3rd time i would still contact the place that did the work and have them pay to fix it somewhere else.And from personal expriences ive had to take a car back to a dealer 4,5 or 6 times to fix one thing or another at one point"Talking years back on a old Merkur but i digress"
We here would have been more than happy to reimburse the repairs at another shop or offer a credit or whatever needed to be done to make things right.

Its not unheard of and yes things happen,i can point to many other cars we have had to repair from other shops and likewise it can be said in the other direction as well.All im saying is if given a chance and informed of a unhappy customer we here can and would do whatever it took to make things right.
just my .02 cents
crtlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:45 AM   #424
slicker
slicker

Drives: Cyber Grey 1 LT / RS
well i got some kinda good news yeserday my dealer called me and told me that i will have my camaro by friday but he thought wed or thurs. wow very close now.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:13 AM   #425
stealth camaro

I heard there was a train accedent and 7 camaros were destroyed in the fire I hope one wasn't yours Good luck