Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Stonecold SS

Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
2011 2-SS RS Convertible 4-Sale

My loss is your gain I will be unable to take delivery of my Drop Top Camaro, it is to be built 2/7/11 the car will be located in East Tn. the MSRP as of now is $43,425 +TT&T the factory could add a little more by delivery time my guess would be less that $300 if any. The car is 1ET67-Camaro-2SS, GBA-Black, 19T-Black Convertible Top, BTV-Remote Engine Start, E45-Tonneau Cover For Convertible Top, Q9J-Wheels 20" Aluminum Polished, SGC-Spare Tire and Wheel Not, AFM-Black Leather, L99-6.2L V-8 Engine, MXO-Automatic 6 Speed Transmission, B34-Carpeted Floor Matts Front, DCP-Directions and Connections OnStar Service, FE9-Federal Emissions, UQA-Boston Acoustic Audio System, VKE-Front License Plate Bracket (not installed), WRS-RS Exterior Package, W2D-Cargo Net. The Camaro will be sold for MSRP no more no less!!! You will need to send me a PM, I'll need a non-refundable $2000.00 down payment all this will be done through the dealership not me and a credit report will need to be done as well if your not paying cash again through the dealership not me economy issues so let me know it won't last long

Last edited by Stonecold SS; 01-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Stonecold SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
the Kolektor
Patiently waiting....

Drives: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Wow, that sucks, just ordered them and already can't afford to keep them, things must have dramatically changed overnight. Hope it all works out for you.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
sorry man, hope things get better.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
HondaPowered

Drives: '09 Honda Civic LX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold SS View Post
My loss is your gain I will be unable to take delivery of my Drop Top Camaro, it is to be built 2/7/11 the car will be located in East Tn. the MSRP as of now is $43,425 +TT&T the factory could add a little more by delivery time my guess would be less that $300 if any. The car is 1ET67-Camaro-2SS, GBA-Black, 19T-Black Convertible Top, BTV-Remote Engine Start, E45-Tonneau Cover For Convertible Top, Q9J-Wheels 20" Aluminum Polished, SGC-Spare Tire and Wheel Not, AFM-Black Leather, L99-6.2L V-8 Engine, MXO-Automatic 6 Speed Transmission, B34-Carpeted Floor Matts Front, DCP-Directions and Connections OnStar Service, FE9-Federal Emissions, UQA-Boston Acoustic Audio System, VKE-Front License Plate Bracket (not installed), WRS-RS Exterior Package, W2D-Cargo Net. The Camaro will be sold for MSRP no more no less!!! You will need to send me a PM, I'll need a non-refundable $2000.00 down payment all this will be done through the dealership not me and a credit report will need to be done as well if your not paying cash again through the dealership not me. I also have a 2011 2LT RS Victory Red Camaro Convertible 6cyl. that I'm going to try to take delivery of but may have to let go also MSRP $36,975 economy issues so let me know it won't last long
Is it me or does this post seem fishy. Almost as if it was a dealership was trying to get some free advertisement.

And just to let you know for 36,975 you can get a 2SS RS.

Dream camaro is either a 1/2SS with RS, black with red stripes, or red with white stripes.

No rice with my order.
HondaPowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #5
Stonecold SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaPowered View Post
Is it me or does this post seem fishy. Almost as if it was a dealership was trying to get some free advertisement.

And just to let you know for 36,975 you can get a 2SS RS.
Look here you ass, if I had wanted free advertisement I would have named the dealership, and it's clear you don't know the prices of the drop tops, so take your rice burner over where the little boys play and do some drifting lol. To the others thanks we had some big contracts fall through, I'll still keep my hard top 2011 Camaro, Thanks it is 4-sale locally also.

Last edited by Stonecold SS; 01-23-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:04 AM   #6
kook

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow
Rice Racing, For people who can't afford a real car.
Magnaflow Street Cat-Back
DOD Delete
Forgestar F-14's and Pedders XA + PKG
Custom grind cam from Cincy Speed
ADM dual fuel pump
ADM AF/Boost gauges
FTI 3200 convertor
Hurst shifter
Cincy Speed Build and Tune 540rwhp
kook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
SSLarry

Drives: 2SS LS3
Quote:
Look here you ass, if I had wanted free advertisement I would have named the dealership, and it's clear you don't know the prices of the drop tops, so take your rice burner over where the little boys play and do some drifting lol. To the others thanks we had some big contracts fall through, I'll still keep my hard top 2011 Camaro and hopefully the 2LT drop Top, Thanks it is 4-sale locally also.
Don't be a jerk. The guy had best intentions for the forum. You had 2 posts total.

Question: why not just cancel the sale? The dealer will sell to someone else, as long as you didn't pick an ugly option combination. You lose your deposit maybe?

2010 CGM 2SS LS3, born: 4/10
SSLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #8
ron10

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
hope everything turns out ok.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech

Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
i didnt know GM made a 2011 DROP TOP AND HARD TOP CAMARO...
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: '10 Camaro SS and 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSLarry View Post
Don't be a jerk. The guy had best intentions for the forum. You had 2 posts total.

Question: why not just cancel the sale? The dealer will sell to someone else, as long as you didn't pick an ugly option combination. You lose your deposit maybe?
This is the best bet.... I couldn't imagine a dealership not wanting to retain the car and have it available upon delivery.... To be sure they have other folks waiting to see one before they order, who would buy it on the spot?!?! Just my .02.

I do hope things get better for you... and hopefully you can delete this thread!!
stikSS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #11
Stonecold SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikSS View Post
This is the best bet.... I couldn't imagine a dealership not wanting to retain the car and have it available upon delivery.... To be sure they have other folks waiting to see one before they order, who would buy it on the spot?!?! Just my .02.

I do hope things get better for you... and hopefully you can delete this thread!!
Good point and that is exactly what I'm doing, saving the $2000.00 deposit the dealership said because it won't be delivered for awhile find a buyer and we'll refund your deposit and because they are only getting 5 to start with they also said that if somebody wants it before it delivered they would refund my deposit. I posted on here because I met so many good people at the camaro 5 gathering last year I thought this would be the place to start, thanks again.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #12
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
I remember in late 2009 the local dealer here wanted a $3,000.00 deposit and wouldn't have the Camaro until mid Feb'2010. I ended up just buying something off the lot at a dealer 3 hours away. Anyways, good luck and I hope all turns out well.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
Stonecold SS

Well all worked out, just got back from my dealer I was given my 2000 dollar deposit back. They called me this morning and a customer took over my order and put his deposit down at 9am this morning so all is good. The dealer only has two order openings left. Thanks all for the positive responses and to the one negative I now understand where you were coming from, no hard feelings. Can a 4-sale post be deleted when there is nothing to offer anymore?
Old 01-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #14
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
There was a 2011 on e-bay this weekend being sold for Bid price + MSRP by a dealer...was at $10,100 + MSRP last time I looked.

Maybe you should have kept it and just turned it for a profit...glad it worked out for you though.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
Stonecold SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
There was a 2011 on e-bay this weekend being sold for Bid price + MSRP by a dealer...was at $10,100 + MSRP last time I looked.

Maybe you should have kept it and just turned it for a profit...glad it worked out for you though.
lol thats me day late and a dollar short, oh well I can move on now, thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #16
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Quote:
lol thats me day late and a dollar short, oh well I can move on now, thanks
Glad things worked out.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #17
HondaPowered

Drives: '09 Honda Civic LX
Quote:
Look here you ass, if I had wanted free advertisement I would have named the dealership, and it's clear you don't know the prices of the drop tops, so take your rice burner over where the little boys play and do some drifting lol. To the others thanks we had some big contracts fall through, I'll still keep my hard top 2011 Camaro, Thanks it is 4-sale locally also.
I was not being an ass. I do know the prices of the drop tops. As for you calling me a rice burner, you must not know the reason of rice. And I never called you a name, so why would you do that to me?
I could say, " Oh you are nothing but a redneck so why don't you go back to your trailer? "
But that is what we call generalizing. I don't like to do it. The only reason I have my honda is my parents paid for it, while I'm at college. *University of tennessee knoxville*

You are one of the reasons that some people get a bad rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSLarry View Post

Thank you

Quote:
Well all worked out, just got back from my dealer I was given my 2000 dollar deposit back. They called me this morning and a customer took over my order and put his deposit down at 9am this morning so all is good. The dealer only has two order openings left. Thanks all for the positive responses and to the one negative I now understand where you were coming from, no hard feelings. Can a 4-sale post be deleted when there is nothing to offer anymore?
You can close the thread.

Dream camaro is either a 1/2SS with RS, black with red stripes, or red with white stripes.

No rice with my order.
HondaPowered is offline   Reply With Quote