Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Stonecold SS
 
Stonecold SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tn.
Posts: 5
2011 2-SS RS Convertible 4-Sale

My loss is your gain I will be unable to take delivery of my Drop Top Camaro, it is to be built 2/7/11 the car will be located in East Tn. the MSRP as of now is $43,425 +TT&T the factory could add a little more by delivery time my guess would be less that $300 if any. The car is 1ET67-Camaro-2SS, GBA-Black, 19T-Black Convertible Top, BTV-Remote Engine Start, E45-Tonneau Cover For Convertible Top, Q9J-Wheels 20" Aluminum Polished, SGC-Spare Tire and Wheel Not, AFM-Black Leather, L99-6.2L V-8 Engine, MXO-Automatic 6 Speed Transmission, B34-Carpeted Floor Matts Front, DCP-Directions and Connections OnStar Service, FE9-Federal Emissions, UQA-Boston Acoustic Audio System, VKE-Front License Plate Bracket (not installed), WRS-RS Exterior Package, W2D-Cargo Net. The Camaro will be sold for MSRP no more no less!!! You will need to send me a PM, I'll need a non-refundable $2000.00 down payment all this will be done through the dealership not me and a credit report will need to be done as well if your not paying cash again through the dealership not me economy issues so let me know it won't last long

Last edited by Stonecold SS; 01-23-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Stonecold SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #2
the Kolektor
Patiently waiting....
 
the Kolektor's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 634
Wow, that sucks, just ordered them and already can't afford to keep them, things must have dramatically changed overnight. Hope it all works out for you.
__________________
You Know......Sometimes you just can't fix stupid!!!!
the Kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,978
sorry man, hope things get better.
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
HondaPowered
 
HondaPowered's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 Honda Civic LX
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold SS View Post
My loss is your gain I will be unable to take delivery of my Drop Top Camaro, it is to be built 2/7/11 the car will be located in East Tn. the MSRP as of now is $43,425 +TT&T the factory could add a little more by delivery time my guess would be less that $300 if any. The car is 1ET67-Camaro-2SS, GBA-Black, 19T-Black Convertible Top, BTV-Remote Engine Start, E45-Tonneau Cover For Convertible Top, Q9J-Wheels 20" Aluminum Polished, SGC-Spare Tire and Wheel Not, AFM-Black Leather, L99-6.2L V-8 Engine, MXO-Automatic 6 Speed Transmission, B34-Carpeted Floor Matts Front, DCP-Directions and Connections OnStar Service, FE9-Federal Emissions, UQA-Boston Acoustic Audio System, VKE-Front License Plate Bracket (not installed), WRS-RS Exterior Package, W2D-Cargo Net. The Camaro will be sold for MSRP no more no less!!! You will need to send me a PM, I'll need a non-refundable $2000.00 down payment all this will be done through the dealership not me and a credit report will need to be done as well if your not paying cash again through the dealership not me. I also have a 2011 2LT RS Victory Red Camaro Convertible 6cyl. that I'm going to try to take delivery of but may have to let go also MSRP $36,975 economy issues so let me know it won't last long
Is it me or does this post seem fishy. Almost as if it was a dealership was trying to get some free advertisement.

And just to let you know for 36,975 you can get a 2SS RS.
__________________
Saving up for a camaro.

Dream camaro is either a 1/2SS with RS, black with red stripes, or red with white stripes.

No rice with my order.
HondaPowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #5
Stonecold SS
 
Stonecold SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tn.
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaPowered View Post
Is it me or does this post seem fishy. Almost as if it was a dealership was trying to get some free advertisement.

And just to let you know for 36,975 you can get a 2SS RS.
Look here you ass, if I had wanted free advertisement I would have named the dealership, and it's clear you don't know the prices of the drop tops, so take your rice burner over where the little boys play and do some drifting lol. To the others thanks we had some big contracts fall through, I'll still keep my hard top 2011 Camaro, Thanks it is 4-sale locally also.

Last edited by Stonecold SS; 01-23-2011 at 09:48 PM.
Stonecold SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:04 AM   #6
kook
 
kook's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 543
Rice Racing, For people who can't afford a real car.
__________________
Edelbrock E-Force
Stainless Works Lts
Roto Fab CAI
Magnaflow Street Cat-Back
DOD Delete
Forgestar F-14's and Pedders XA + PKG
Custom grind cam from Cincy Speed
ADM dual fuel pump
ADM AF/Boost gauges
FTI 3200 convertor
Hurst shifter
Cincy Speed Build and Tune 540rwhp
kook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
SSLarry

 
Drives: 2SS LS3
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southeast Florida
Posts: 1,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold SS View Post
Look here you ass, if I had wanted free advertisement I would have named the dealership, and it's clear you don't know the prices of the drop tops, so take your rice burner over where the little boys play and do some drifting lol. To the others thanks we had some big contracts fall through, I'll still keep my hard top 2011 Camaro and hopefully the 2LT drop Top, Thanks it is 4-sale locally also.
Don't be a jerk. The guy had best intentions for the forum. You had 2 posts total.

Question: why not just cancel the sale? The dealer will sell to someone else, as long as you didn't pick an ugly option combination. You lose your deposit maybe?
__________________

2010 CGM 2SS LS3, born: 4/10
SSLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:28 AM   #8
ron10


 
Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LOUISVILLE,KY..
Posts: 7,317
hope everything turns out ok.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:36 AM   #9
Russo
Unofficial Glass Tech
 
Russo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Ford F150 FX2
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raceland, LA
Posts: 1,384
Send a message via Yahoo to Russo
i didnt know GM made a 2011 DROP TOP AND HARD TOP CAMARO...
Russo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
stikSS
9691 & 97586
 
stikSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro SS and 2LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cameron, NC
Posts: 2,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSLarry View Post
Don't be a jerk. The guy had best intentions for the forum. You had 2 posts total.

Question: why not just cancel the sale? The dealer will sell to someone else, as long as you didn't pick an ugly option combination. You lose your deposit maybe?
This is the best bet.... I couldn't imagine a dealership not wanting to retain the car and have it available upon delivery.... To be sure they have other folks waiting to see one before they order, who would buy it on the spot?!?! Just my .02.

I do hope things get better for you... and hopefully you can delete this thread!!
stikSS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #11
Stonecold SS
 
Stonecold SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tn.
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stikSS View Post
This is the best bet.... I couldn't imagine a dealership not wanting to retain the car and have it available upon delivery.... To be sure they have other folks waiting to see one before they order, who would buy it on the spot?!?! Just my .02.

I do hope things get better for you... and hopefully you can delete this thread!!
Good point and that is exactly what I'm doing, saving the $2000.00 deposit the dealership said because it won't be delivered for awhile find a buyer and we'll refund your deposit and because they are only getting 5 to start with they also said that if somebody wants it before it delivered they would refund my deposit. I posted on here because I met so many good people at the camaro 5 gathering last year I thought this would be the place to start, thanks again.
Stonecold SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #12
midnighter
Account Suspended
 
Drives: nothing
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: a hole
Posts: 21,173
I remember in late 2009 the local dealer here wanted a $3,000.00 deposit and wouldn't have the Camaro until mid Feb'2010. I ended up just buying something off the lot at a dealer 3 hours away. Anyways, good luck and I hope all turns out well.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
Stonecold SS
 
Stonecold SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tn.
Posts: 5
Well all worked out, just got back from my dealer I was given my 2000 dollar deposit back. They called me this morning and a customer took over my order and put his deposit down at 9am this morning so all is good. The dealer only has two order openings left. Thanks all for the positive responses and to the one negative I now understand where you were coming from, no hard feelings. Can a 4-sale post be deleted when there is nothing to offer anymore?
Stonecold SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #14
toesuf94


 
toesuf94's Avatar
 
Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Posts: 4,817
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
There was a 2011 on e-bay this weekend being sold for Bid price + MSRP by a dealer...was at $10,100 + MSRP last time I looked.

Maybe you should have kept it and just turned it for a profit...glad it worked out for you though.
__________________
Cars and women are both going to give you problems...but you can pay somebody else to fix your car!
toesuf94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:41 AM   #15
Stonecold SS
 
Stonecold SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tn.
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
There was a 2011 on e-bay this weekend being sold for Bid price + MSRP by a dealer...was at $10,100 + MSRP last time I looked.

Maybe you should have kept it and just turned it for a profit...glad it worked out for you though.
lol thats me day late and a dollar short, oh well I can move on now, thanks
Stonecold SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #16
midnighter
Account Suspended
 
Drives: nothing
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: a hole
Posts: 21,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold SS View Post
lol thats me day late and a dollar short, oh well I can move on now, thanks
Glad things worked out.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:05 AM   #17
HondaPowered
 
HondaPowered's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 Honda Civic LX
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold SS View Post
Look here you ass, if I had wanted free advertisement I would have named the dealership, and it's clear you don't know the prices of the drop tops, so take your rice burner over where the little boys play and do some drifting lol. To the others thanks we had some big contracts fall through, I'll still keep my hard top 2011 Camaro, Thanks it is 4-sale locally also.
I was not being an ass. I do know the prices of the drop tops. As for you calling me a rice burner, you must not know the reason of rice. And I never called you a name, so why would you do that to me?
I could say, " Oh you are nothing but a redneck so why don't you go back to your trailer? "
But that is what we call generalizing. I don't like to do it. The only reason I have my honda is my parents paid for it, while I'm at college. *University of tennessee knoxville*

You are one of the reasons that some people get a bad rep.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SSLarry View Post
Don't be a jerk. The guy had best intentions for the forum. You had 2 posts total.

Question: why not just cancel the sale? The dealer will sell to someone else, as long as you didn't pick an ugly option combination. You lose your deposit maybe?
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecold SS View Post
Well all worked out, just got back from my dealer I was given my 2000 dollar deposit back. They called me this morning and a customer took over my order and put his deposit down at 9am this morning so all is good. The dealer only has two order openings left. Thanks all for the positive responses and to the one negative I now understand where you were coming from, no hard feelings. Can a 4-sale post be deleted when there is nothing to offer anymore?
You can close the thread.
__________________
Saving up for a camaro.

Dream camaro is either a 1/2SS with RS, black with red stripes, or red with white stripes.

No rice with my order.
HondaPowered is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011 Camaro Convertible and Coupe Pricing Guide BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 87 08-31-2011 06:29 PM
2011 SS exhaust for SALE! CHEAP! The Stig V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment 16 12-18-2010 11:15 AM
GM Reveals 2011 Chevrolet Aveo RS Concept! FenwickHockey65 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 79 01-12-2010 01:02 PM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.