Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
patrickt

Drives: still saving!
GMPARTSHOUSE.COM's Electronics Specials list

As you know we can serve all your GM parts, Lloyd mats and Hawk brake pad needs (with more to come soon!) If there is anything you need please feel free to email myself at patrick@gmpartshouse.com or gene at gene@gmpartshouse.com and we will be happy to get you squared away. We have a price matching policy, however when ever possible we will beat the total price shipped, not to mention you will get our world renound customer service. With that said I am putting together specials lists of all the itms currently offered in our Camaro Catalog. Don't forget to check back often as I will be constantly adding new items.

Here is a quick list for you all of our current Camaro electronics specials which can be viewed in more detail or ordered here
http://www.gmpartshouseusa.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=AccessoryCatalog&catalogid=7587&s iteid=214638&categoryID=161268

Audio System - Subwoofer

Take your Camaro's technology to a higher level with an upgraded Audio System-Subwoofer. This system adds two 10-inch subs and a matched 200 watt amplifier to your Camaro in a custom, sealed enclosure. The system is tuned to enhance the factory GM sound system, adding low, clean sounding bass for true quality music reproduction. It's like putting surround sound in your Camaro. NOTE: SHIPPING WILL BE 35.00! The website will charge a shipping charge but we will adjust it off once we process the order

Price 795.00

Personal Device Interface Module (PDIM) With new software!!!

This Personal Device interface Module (PDIM) allows the user to plug their remote audio devices (iPod, MP3 player, etc.) into the USB port. The PDIM allows for command and control of the remote audio device through the radio and steering wheel controls.

Price 150.26

Auxiliary Gauge Pack

Keep tabs on vital vehicle functions with this Auxiliary Gauge Package. Includes Oil Pressure, Battery Volt, Oil Temperature, and Transmission Fluid Temperature gauges. The website will calculate a higher shipping charge but we will adjust it to 15.00 once we process the order.

Price 369.99

Kit to add in the HUD to 5th Gen Camaros

This is the complete kit to add a HUD to your Camaro. It includes the display (projector) switch, dash trim bezel, display bolts and nuts. The only additional item needed is a custom built harness ..... This item will ship anywhere in the 48 states for 15.00 flat fee. (The website will charge more but we will refund the difference once we process the order)

Price 471.53

Steering wheel radio control add on kit
This is the complete kit to add the steering wheel radio controls to you Camaro. It includes the steering wheel switch and the harness to wire it into the vehicle. The only additional thing that will need to be done is for the BCM to be recalibrated which can easily be done by your local dealer.

Starting at 65.54

Hud only for adding or replacing

This is the hud only from the 2011 Camaro. Can be used as a replacement or to retrofit your 2010 to the hud. Only additional items needed would be the custom harness, hardware, switch and trim bezel. A complete kit is also available with all this included at a special price. NOTE: We charge a flat 15.00 shipping for this item. The website will calculate a higher charge but we will adjust down when we process the order

Price 449.53

Upgrade module to give your old PDIM the new software
This is for the module only for the PDIM with the updated software. This is all you need if you have the old PDIM with the old saftware and want to upgrade to the revised one. THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED THE PDIM OR IF YOU CAME FROM THE FACTORY WITH ONE. THIS WILL NOT ADD THE PDIM!!!.
Price 103.91
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-949-2099

Last edited by patrickt; 01-26-2011 at 10:21 PM.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Patrick I need to be ensured that the PDIM kit you are selling for Camaros (that didnt have it installed) has the new PDIM. I also want the steering wheel kit. Buying both of these gets me a discount right?
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
Gene Culley

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Metallic 2SS/RS
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Patrick I need to be ensured that the PDIM kit you are selling for Camaros (that didnt have it installed) has the new PDIM. I also want the steering wheel kit. Buying both of these gets me a discount right?
Our PDIM is the latest and greatest and will be under a parts warranty for 12 months if there are any issues, etc. Our prices on these items are already discounted for expected volume and ordering two items doesn't get any additional discounts.
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #4
Coop

I understand Gene. Does the warranty apply if I install it? I am being careful with ensuring that it is the PDIM that is the one with the fixed software because I will be installing it and from what I heard GM will not honor warranty if it isnt installed by a GM tech.

Does the price include shipping? How do I order.
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Old 01-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
patrickt

Quote:
I understand Gene. Does the warranty apply if I install it? I am being careful with ensuring that it is the PDIM that is the one with the fixed software because I will be installing it and from what I heard GM will not honor warranty if it isnt installed by a GM tech.

Does the price include shipping? How do I order.
We will make sure that the PDIMs all are going out with the lates software inspecting each one to make sure some one at the factory didnt put an old one in the new box. Luckly what you heard is wrong! The warranty is still valid the only thing you lose by installing it yourself is the labor portion in the unlikely situation that something does go wrong, but the part will still carry its 12 month warranty which can be honored nationwide. If for some reason your local dealer will not do it for you just contact us and we will be more than happy to do it as well. The price does not include shipping but we are not like some of the other guys out there are our shipping charges are very reasonable. If you would like to order you can simply give us a call, shoot us an email at patrick@gmpartshouse.com or gene@gmpartshouse.com or you can go here and order them both on our website http://www.gmpartshouseusa.com/partl...egoryID=161268

any other questions please feel free to ask away as we are more than happy to help. Have a great weekend!
1-484-949-2099
Old 01-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #6
Coop

Patrick what is the part # that is on these PDIMs?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
patrickt

Quote:
Patrick what is the part # that is on these PDIMs?
The part number for the kits with the new software is 20940641. The old software kits had the part# 92244580. We check the kits buy looking at the production date on the modules themsevles and making sure they are recent productions
1-484-949-2099
Old 01-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #8
Coop

Guess I will call you on Monday to order.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
patrickt

Quote:
Guess I will call you on Monday to order.
No problem buddy we will await your call in the mean time have a great weekend
1-484-949-2099
Old 01-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #10
Coop

Just curious but are you guys work at a Chevy dealership?
Old 01-22-2011, 08:42 PM   #11
patrickt

Quote:
Just curious but are you guys work at a Chevy dealership?
We are out of a Buick GMC dealer (Chevy may be comming soon) but its all the same as you know
1-484-949-2099
Old 01-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #12
patrickt

New addition!!!!

This is for the module only for the PDIM with the updated software. This is all you need if you have the old PDIM with the old saftware and want to upgrade to the revised one. THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED THE PDIM OR IF YOU CAME FROM THE FACTORY WITH ONE. THIS WILL NOT ADD THE PDIM!!!.
Price 103.91
1-484-949-2099
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 PM   #13
Gene Culley

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Metallic 2SS/RS
Smile

Get in on the deal!
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #14
patrickt

Dont miss out
1-484-949-2099
Old 02-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #15
patrickt

We are full of deals
1-484-949-2099
Old 02-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #16
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
We are full of deals
I'm about an 1 1/2 hours away, how much would it cost for the PDIM & Steering wheel radio control including installation and flashing the computer to get them to work. Thanks.
Chaotic73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #17
patrickt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic84 View Post
I'm about an 1 1/2 hours away, how much would it cost for the PDIM & Steering wheel radio control including installation and flashing the computer to get them to work. Thanks.
We can defiantly help you out with this. Please email me at patrick@gmpartshouse.com and I will have an answer for you
1-484-949-2099
Old 02-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #18
AuSStinVRCamaro

Drives: 2010 Victory Red Camaro
Great Customer Service and Fast Delivery! Thanks Patrick! Works great!
AuSStinVRCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #19
patrickt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuSStinVRCamaro View Post
Great Customer Service and Fast Delivery! Thanks Patrick! Works great!
Awesome buddy! Thank you very much
1-484-949-2099
Old 02-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #20
patrickt

dont miss out on the deals
1-484-949-2099
Old 02-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #21
patrickt

abl leds getting added soon but they are available now!
1-484-949-2099
Old 03-05-2011, 12:26 AM   #22
patrickt

some parts to the hud kit are on backorder but I have a few complete kits in stock!
1-484-949-2099
Old 03-12-2011, 12:27 AM   #23
patrickt

the deals are endless
1-484-949-2099
Old 03-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #24
convert

Drives: the Camaro as often as possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
New addition!!!!

Price 103.91
What is the part number and HW/SW versions of the upgrade module? Will I have to have my dealer activate it or will it just work since I'd just be replacing the existing old PDIM?
convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:19 PM   #25
patrickt

Quote:
Originally Posted by convert View Post
What is the part number and HW/SW versions of the upgrade module? Will I have to have my dealer activate it or will it just work since I'd just be replacing the existing old PDIM?
Part# 20985421 program DB/DB
1-484-949-2099