Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 01-25-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
What has my Camaro turned me into now?

Okay, first it was the permagrin taking over my face, then C5 stealing all my spare time, then Camaro club activities sharing that time, and learning about, saving $ for & starting mods on it take over. Now I am becoming an avid reader? I always disliked reading. I did it when I needed to for school or work or to keep semi informed about local & natonal events/issues. So here I sit today on vacation flanked by my well worn & feathered with sticky notes copies of Generation V Camaro parts & Accessories catalog & 2011 Camaro Collection catalog plus Camaro Now Mag. Then yesterday I add the latest edition of Camaro Performers (which I have already read most of) and Camaro: A Legend Reborn (which I have already read about 50 pages of & re-read some of that a couple of times). I almost bought 2 more Camaro books & only stopped myself because I was at risk of delaying some of my mods I have saved for. I almost don't recognize myself anymore, but I like it!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
the Kolektor
Patiently waiting....

Drives: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Knowledge is POWER!!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #3
the Kolektor
Patiently waiting....

Drives: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
What catalogs are you referring to?
Old 01-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #4
KIZE
www.gkiser.com

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, Auto, Summit White. R
This car can do that to you. There's something about it that just grabs dome people, me included, and doesn't let go. My wife thinks I'm crazy. But I just love my car.

Roto-fab CAI, GMPP exhaust with tips, Pistol Grip shifter with paddle switches, 'Chevrolet' aluminum kick plates, Aluminum Bow Ties, ClearBra front bumper/facia + side views + gills + behind door handles. SS floormats. www.gkiser.com
KIZE www.gkiser.com
KIZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
htron50

Drives: 2012 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Okay, first it was the permagrin taking over my face, then C5 stealing all my spare time, then Camaro club activities sharing that time, and learning about, saving $ for & starting mods on it take over. Now I am becoming an avid reader? I always disliked reading. I did it when I needed to for school or work or to keep semi informed about local & natonal events/issues. So here I sit today on vacation flanked by my well worn & feathered with sticky notes copies of Generation V Camaro parts & Accessories catalog & 2011 Camaro Collection catalog plus Camaro Now Mag. Then yesterday I add the latest edition of Camaro Performers (which I have already read most of) and Camaro: A Legend Reborn (which I have already read about 50 pages of & re-read some of that a couple of times). I almost bought 2 more Camaro books & only stopped myself because I was at risk of delaying some of my mods I have saved for. I almost don't recognize myself anymore, but I like it!
I got the original issue of Camaro Now also. I have not seen an issue since then. Which month of Camaro Now are you reading?
Old 01-25-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Kize, both the catalogs named just came in the in the mail to me, I assume because of my dealership providing a list of 5th gen Camaro purchasers? I love them both. Threads popped up on C5 about the catalogs as they were arriving & it seemed there was a connection between folks who got them & Chevy dealerships that were still in busuness & owners at the same address (as best I could tell anyway). htron50, I still only have the original issue of Camaro Now also. I brought it thinking I would read the few remaining articles not read or re-read some things, but then bought the Camaro Performers Mag & the book & have been reading them instead.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #7
jagan323
I have no life

Drives: 06' Subaru STI, ex-Camaro V6 LLT
lol, hilarious, welcome to the club hahahaha
Old 01-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #8
Ironheadspearo
ride the pain train

Drives: 2011 1LT RS, 1998 fxstc HD
oh it is just the tip of the iceberg. I am relocating where I live to keep the miles down and allow me to drive my camaro daily without killing it. I sold stuff so I could put it in the garage. life revolves around the black bowtie here.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #9
1BADLS3

Drives: Sold: 2011 2SS/RS
As they say, you are 'down with the sickness' --and it hurts so good
1BADLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote