Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
eflynnbot
The People's Choice

Drives: 11 CGM 2SS RS
Dealer question on lease extensions

Question for any dealers.

I have a GM/Alloy smart buy lease on my Saturn Aura that ends March 20th. Problem is I'm trying to hold out purchasing until the Synergy price and availability is announced. this could leave me with a 1 or 2 month gap between when I'm supposed to return the Saturn and when I could take delivery on the Synergy.

Is a 1 or 2 month extension of a smart buy possible? if so what should I know before I go to a dealer?

And maybe more importantly, is it wise for me to be holding out for the Synergy or should I just hurry up and place an order so I can get the next best thing by the end of March?
eflynnbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eflynnbot View Post
Question for any dealers.

I have a GM/Alloy smart buy lease on my Saturn Aura that ends March 20th. Problem is I'm trying to hold out purchasing until the Synergy price and availability is announced. this could leave me with a 1 or 2 month gap between when I'm supposed to return the Saturn and when I could take delivery on the Synergy.

Is a 1 or 2 month extension of a smart buy possible? if so what should I know before I go to a dealer?

And maybe more importantly, is it wise for me to be holding out for the Synergy or should I just hurry up and place an order so I can get the next best thing by the end of March?

Well, I have never been involved in a 'SmartBuy', but many leases. They can be extended a month or two while your order is in.

Just call Ally and ask them, you would need to get this set up with them before the end of the lease anyway. The dealer really has no say in it, so don't go there to discuss it, just call Ally.

I would recommend you call right away and hopefully they will allow you to go month to month for a while until you can get what you REALLY want.

Good luck, hope this helps.
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #3
eflynnbot
The People's Choice

Drives: 11 CGM 2SS RS
Thanks Anna, I appreciate the help.
eflynnbot is offline   Reply With Quote